GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

Did he cancelled the like?...ahahahah come on Slash don't be afraid of your feelings towards Axl :wub:

No, he didn't but i posted it because it's cute and it deserve to be posted in the thread

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

It's cute :wub:.

It's something for our chairman @Frey :smiley-confused2:

What am I supposed to say to that? :lol:

I will say that it's pretty amusing that Slash likes random pictures of Axl that have captions like "fell in love all over again" :lol:

I'm not really seeing what he's apparently seeing there, but maybe he thinks Axl looks particularly handsome there or something. That's my contribution :P

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Axl in high school was a tiny ginger kid with a bowl cut and weird clothes. Like this:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/lilgunners/3490235689_cc611be72a.jpg~original

The picture says this was in 1980, so Axl would have been around 18 there?

But he still had the bowl cut.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/CheekySmileNHair/axl_young.jpg~original

The year on the first picture must be wrong. Besides the different haircut and clothing style, Axl looks younger there than in the mug shot, which is certain that it was taken in 1980. Moreover, Axl must have dropped high school by 1980.

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

I will say that it's pretty amusing that Slash likes random pictures of Axl that have captions like "fell in love all over again" :lol:

I'm not really seeing what he's apparently seeing there, but maybe he thinks Axl looks particularly handsome there or something. That's my contribution :P

Wrong @Frey. If you do want to keep your job as chairman (it's not like you have a choice or anything, but anyway) , you have to give at least a 'awwwwww' haha

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, starlight said:

ok I clicked on the link you posted and I didn't see anything so I tought he unliked the picture lol

Maybe you can see it if you're logged on twitter? i'm logged and i see it.

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

I'm not really seeing what he's apparently seeing there, but maybe he thinks Axl looks particularly handsome there or something.

Maybe he likes his expression? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Wrong @Frey. If you do want to keep your job as chairman (it's not like you have a choice or anything, but anyway) , you have to give at least a 'awwwwww' haha

Right. The more heart emojis the better. :max: #WAxlTheKingofEmojisRoseapproves :axl92::wub::heart::headbang::popcorn:

• Like 1

Just now, Jane M. said:

Slash fell in love with Axl all over again last year when they had that intimate dinner together...with candlelights, rose petals, champagne and Marvin Gaye music.

Thank you for expressing with words what I am too giddy to be able to do it myself. :wub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Okay okay, I'll try to do better.

@giuls is probably right and it's something about the expression, because I don't see anything else particularly noteworthy about that picture. Axl's expression is kind of mischievous/impish/crazy in that picture. And what have I learned from you guys (and from reading Slash's book)? That Slash is attracted to crazy people.

So there you have it, mystery solved   :heart::heart::slash::heart::axl92::heart::heart::wub::wub::wub::wub:

(You better approve of my artistic emoji choices at least :max:)

Marvelous job :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

• Like 1