GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

12 hours ago, Fanboy said:

It was probably already posted I don't know, and I guess it's the best place to post it, anyway I found two fanmade videos while ago and well..

Thank you!! First one is especially awesome (just turn down the stupid soundtrack).

On 11/16/2016 at 6:09 PM, Rocketqueen76 said:

I can see that too. I completely lost my voice for two whole months due to an allergic reaction to mold. My voice hasn't been the same since. I used to be able to belt out a pretty good R&B slow groove in alto...but no more. So yeah the infection theory makes sense. Axl was getting quite a few colds back then.

Hello Rocketqueen, newbie here. This is a question I wanted to ask. Is Axl still smoking cigarettes? If not that would explain the weight gain. If he did quit just wondering what method he used to quit.

15 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Hello Rocketqueen, newbie here. This is a question I wanted to ask. Is Axl still smoking cigarettes? If not that would explain the weight gain. If he did quit just wondering what method he used to quit.

15 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

@Ubukitty good call. I don't think he's smoking anymore, that along with not doing any of the hard stuff is definitely a contributing factor of his weight gain. 

Honestly it would be scary if he got 90's thin again at his age.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Where the hell was this taken? This place looks like a dump. Who's the girl? Ahhh so many questions.

Probably some lower class hotel unlike the kinds he is staying in now! And I think that girl is just some fan who happened to catch Mr. Axl in his not so finest look lol! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crazedlioness said:

I haven't had wifi for over a week now but I was catching up and im wondering where the story about izzys mum buying axl a present is cause I seem to have missed it completely. Also happy belated birthday to everyone who had their birthday in the past week and a half :)

Here on page 2 but read the whole thread, it's funny.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Asia said:

Anybody noticed ths funny Slasxl accident at the end of My Michelle? Where Slash actually knocked Axl's head off while headbanging and was then checking if Axl's alright? :lol:

Ouch it must have hurt...Poor thing :cry: But look how worried Slash was for hurting is forever love...adorable :wub:

And btw I need new Slaxl material from today's show, my life can't work without it...

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1

On 17/11/2016 at 5:54 AM, Fanboy said:

It was probably already posted I don't know, and I guess it's the best place to post it, anyway I found two fanmade videos while ago and well..

The first video literally gave me life. Would have been even better if it included some 2016 Axl :drool:

57 minutes ago, dgnr said:

He couldn't sing Happy Birthday to the love of his life, but he can for Fortus. I prefer to believe that he wish Slash a Happy Birthday in a private way :ph34r:

:rofl-lol:

Also, thank you for the translation/notes. It's greatly appreciated.