Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

24 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I love the fact that Meegan and Susan wish Izzy and Steven a happy birthday but not to Axl's employees. I'm sure things would be better if they were in charge of the band... :lol:

Meegan wished happy birthday to Frank (on Slash's post). They like him :P

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Meegan wished happy birthday to Frank (on Slash's post). They like him :P

But she didn't put the effort of making her own post :lol: She likes Izzy, Steven, Myles and the Conspirators more :P

I love the fact that she has her own pics to post from back in the day, hope she'll post more like this one.

• Like 1

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

But she didn't put the effort of making her own post :lol: She likes Izzy, Steven, Myles and the Conspirators more :P

I love the fact that she has her own pics to post from back in the day, hope she'll post more like this one.

Yes, she likes Myles ^_^

I hope she posts more pics too.

7 minutes ago, Boogs said:

Waiting for my ‘likes’ to refresh, but this pic is awesome :lol:

I’m in loooove with this pic. He looks like such a darling. That smiillleee :wub::lol:

Also Matt was sharing some Izzy love this morning

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Also Matt was sharing some Izzy love this morning

What do they want, though?? <_< Are they trying to win over the Izzy fans? They see how hot their accounts get when they post Izzy pics - look Meegan’s now disabled comments on her Izzy pic. (Does she normally do that..?)

Yeah the Izzy love this year is really great among the gunners this year. WHYYY? Are they trying to patch things up? Do they not want to be the only one who’s not tweeting or sending pics? Even Tracii Guns tweeted him.

The band / Axl / TfuckingB should realise how big the attention an crazyness gets when Izzy gets mentioned. Fans love him and I’m sure his fanbase is so much bigger than this forum or even our tiny wacky thread gives away. He as a huge fanbase who kind of were happy about Slash and Axl reuniting in 2016/17 but now they’re really REALLY bleeding for Izzy. 

I wonder if it’s already too late or if Izzy would still be willing "to do it right“ as Steven put it once? With this circus, Melissa, Lortus and Frank jumping about (and those tacky stage screen vids) maybe not. What do you reckon?

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 4

On 9.4.2018 at 5:11 PM, Tori72 said:

Yeah the Izzy love this year is really great among the gunners this year. WHYYY? Are they trying to patch things up? Do they not want to be the only one who’s not tweeting or sending pics? Even Tracii Guns tweeted him.

The band / Axl / TfuckingB should realise how big the attention an crazyness gets when Izzy gets mentioned. Fans love him and I’m sure his fanbase is so much bigger than this forum or even our tiny wacky thread gives away. He as a huge fanbase who kind of were happy about Slash and Axl reuniting in 2016/17 but now they’re really REALLY bleeding for Izzy. 

I wonder if it’s already too late or if Izzy would still be willing "to do it right“ as Steven put it once? With this circus, Melissa, Lortus and Frank jumping about (and those tacky stage screen vids) maybe not. What do you reckon?

I don't really expect anything at this point. If something happens, it happens. If not, so be it. Obviously it would be great if they could patch things up and Izzy would perform with them somewhere.  I don’t think that there’s any true animosity between Izzy and the others ( by others I mean Ginger Spice, Snake Charmer and Business-punk).  They had a disagreement and things didn’t work out. The loot- tweet obviously indicated that Izzy was pissed off at the time because of what Axl said in that interview.But I think the bigger drama was happening online and among fans. And things have cooled down since. 

I became much more pessimistic about this subject after the Apollo Show last summer.  And I kind of have a feeling that Izzy could be done with Gn’R for good. That he just doesn’t give a fuck anymore. But we will see. 

On an unrelated note; I listened to Deep Purple last weekend and now there’s nonstop jukebox in my head. I can’t make it stop… 
Here’s my mum’s big crush when she was a teenager: Deep Purple’s singer Ian Gillan, THE voice of the band for many fans (they've had many vocalists over the years) Sadly his voice is not the same anymore.

Spoiler

crazyxxdiamond: ââIan Gillan, 1970 â â

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typo
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I don't really expect anything at this point. If something happens, it happens. If not, so be it. Obviously it would be great if they could patch things up and Izzy would perform with them somewhere.  I don’t think that there’s any true animosity between Izzy and the others ( by others I mean Ginger Spice, Snake Charmer and Business-punk).  They had a disagreement and things didn’t work out. The loot- tweet obviously indicated that Izzy was pissed off at the time because of what Axl said in that interview.But I think the bigger drama was happening online and among fans. And things have cooled down since. 

I became much more pessimistic about this subject after the the Apollo Show last summer.  And I kind of have a feeling that Izzy could be done with Gn’R for good. That he just doesn’t give a fuck anymore. But we will see. 

On an unrelated note; I listened to Deep Purple last weekend and now there’s nonstop jukebox in my head. I can’t make it stop… 
Here’s my mum’s big crush from her youth: Deep Purple’s singer Ian Gillan, THE voice of the band for many fans (they've had many vocalists over the years) Sadly his voice is not the same anymore.

Reveal hidden contents

crazyxxdiamond: ââIan Gillan, 1970 â â

Ginger Spice, Snake Charmer and Business-punk....

Couldn't have put it better myself!!!:rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

And I kind of have a feeling that Izzy could be done with Gn’R for good. That he just doesn’t give a fuck anymore. But we will see. 

In my heart I agree, but with my head I think if they were to name the right price, Izzy would go back with GNR. The man’s got to earn a living, get “a little money coming in”, more than a trickle of royalties. 

2 hours ago, Boogs said:

In my heart I agree, but with my head I think if they were to name the right price, Izzy would go back with GNR. The man’s got to earn a living, get “a little money coming in”, more than a trickle of royalties. 

Pretty sure Izzy's set up for life. If he was worried about money, he would've accepted whatever they had offered him when this whole thing started. :shrugs:

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Pretty sure Izzy's set up for life. If he was worried about money, he would've accepted whatever they had offered him when this whole thing started. :shrugs:

A little extra cushioning wouldn’t hurt, even if it’s just to be able to help out a few more people (say, like Charlie Quintana). 

Edit: according to this odd video, Izzy’s worth $28m in 2018: cushy but not exactly a rocknroll lifestyle: 

Edited by Boogs
Link added
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Boogs said:

A little extra cushioning wouldn’t hurt, even if it’s just to be able to help out a few more people (say, like Charlie Quintana). 

Edit: according to this odd video, Izzy’s worth $28m in 2018: cushy but not exactly a rocknroll lifestyle:

Bringing up charlie really isn't cool. I get that a lot of you don't give a shit, but his death was horrible and implying that Izzy didn't want to help because of money is just ridiculous. Izzy's helped out a lot of people over the years. I'm sure if he had known about Charlie he would've done something, regardless if he had the funds or not.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Bringing up charlie really isn't cool. I get that a lot of you don't give a shit, but his death was horrible and implying that Izzy didn't want to help because of money is just ridiculous. Izzy's helped out a lot of people over the years. I'm sure if he had known about Charlie he would've done something, regardless if he had the funds or not.

Take it easy, @Zoot. Nobody here has any idea if Izzy helped Charlie or not. He probably did. 

• Like 3

Well obviously Izzy isn’t up for any extra cushioning if he had got to sell his sense of cool or justice or equally split loot. He’s not desperate or just very true to himself. We all love him for that.

@Fourteenbeers, you need to come here more often. "Ginger Spice, Snake Charmer and Business-punk“ is what I need to read here more often, it lifts my spirit wayyyy up!!!! :headbang::lol: Laughed out loud, alone in a café yesterday, when I read it. :lol:

EDIT To not double post all the time. I new Izzy pic!!! :wub:

tumblr_p6vd46c5KS1s3jwbao1_540.png

Beautiful man. Beautiful door, too. :lol:

Where was that? His house in Indiana, it was really old. But it doesn’t look like american style to me? Maybe somewhere in Europe, like Copenhagen? I wanna knowwww! The pic above looks like middle-age fashion to me so probably Europe...

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1