GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 hours ago, Hejanne said:

They did in London. But I talked with a girl, who just said, that her boyfriend had bought her the tickets, and there was no problem. 

Good to hear that. Ticketmaster told me the same that in continental Europe they don't do this ??✌?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, killuridols said:

Is that Slash hugging Beta??!! :wow:

*faints*

Shit, now I've seen it all :wow:

16 hours ago, killuridols said:

Oh yissss!!! ^_^

That was Fernando's daughter, I think, when she saw her grandma passing by..... I guess she screams "vovó" :wub:

Cute :wub:

14 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Axl :heart::heart::heart::drool::drool::drool::wub::wub::wub::hug::hug::drool::drool::drool:

b0zrq_s-200x150.gif

:P 

13 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I will be having strong words with her if she does not return with glowing reports of what a God Slash is:bitchfight:

I'll help :bitchfight:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Hejanne said:

They did in London. But I talked with a girl, who just said, that her boyfriend had bought her the tickets, and there was no problem. 

I think London was very hit-and-miss.  They didn't ask me for any ID, just scanned my ticket.  Plus on the second day they didn't even search my bag!!! :nervous:Lame-ass security...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lindy100 said:

I think London was very hit-and-miss.  They didn't ask me for any ID, just scanned my ticket.  Plus on the second day they didn't even search my bag!!! :nervous:Lame-ass security...

Seems like that they do t want to allow a handbag in Vienna. I understand you shouldn't bring a big or huge bag but a really small??? Where the heck shall we put all our things, phone, money etc... up the maybe ???

• Like 2

Can somebody go watch Fernando's instagram story and translate? Did Beta say she was going to buy the dinosaur for SAUL??? Since when does anybody call him Saul? Much less Beta? :blink:

28 minutes ago, Lindy100 said:

.........go home" ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hejanne said:

6 hours ago, domino said:

Good to hear that. Ticketmaster told me the same that in continental Europe they don't do this ??✌?

Hope that's the case in America.

40 minutes ago, Lindy100 said:

Lol, they didn't even know what ticket was for where, they couldn't understand all the different types of tickets.

They weren't too bothered about checking bags where I was either, they fetched out the sniffer dog and let everyone just stroke her instead of making it work, so cute :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Can somebody go watch Fernando's instagram story and translate? Did Beta say she was going to buy the dinosaur for SAUL??? Since when does anybody call him Saul? Much less Beta? :blink:

giphy.gif

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

haha no, they hug now but it's only that, no dinosaurs gifts. She only points to the dinosaur and says 'Este dinossauro' which means only 'This dinosaur'. Saul is not mentioned. ;)

--------

Oh and, look at this cute, happy, silly thing ahsjhajshd :heart:

29 minutes ago, dgnr said:

haha no, they hug now but it's only that, no dinosaurs gifts. She only points to the dinosaur and says 'Este dinossauro' which means only 'This dinosaur'. Saul is not mentioned. ;)

I heard "Veja aquele. Esse dinossauro" :ph34r:

Maybe they bought it for Slash afterwards, haha...

----

Here's the moment when Axl points at the sign @Hejanne and @Andy14 made for him :takethat:. It was a Happy B-Day Dijon message :heart:

Minute 6.20

And Beta posted a b-day wish to the cat....plus a picture...

:ph34r:

:scared:

I guess he misses them too much and had to grab the ice cream pots :unsure:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, killuridols said:

----

Here's the moment when Axl points at the sign @Hejanne and @Andy14 made for him :takethat:. It was a Happy B-Day Dijon message :heart:

Minute 6.20

And Beta posted a b-day wish to the cat....plus a picture...

That was so funny we have to do it again in Vienna :dance:

Just seen the GN'R flight at the airport in Prague. Someone was boarding, I filmed it, perhaps I'll be able to see who it was afterwards :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hejanne said:

That was so funny we have to do it again in Vienna :dance:

Just seen the GN'R flight at the airport in Prague. Someone was boarding, I filmed it, perhaps I'll be able to see who it was afterwards :ph34r:

hahaa yes!

BTW, what happened to the banner? Did security rip it off?? :blink:

From the video it looks to me like it falls down but I'm not sure, its too far to see clearly.

I guess they left for Paris already.... but Kat (or someone else, dont remember) posted a picture of the GN'R bus going to Paris. I dont understand why there's a bus going there too. :shrugs:

and the bad news is that Sasha is already in Paris.... waiting for them :vomit:

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

Oh, ok. :lol:

46 minutes ago, killuridols said:

hahaa yes!

From the video it looks to me like it falls down but I'm not sure, its too far to see clearly.

I guess they left for Paris already.... but Kat (or someone else, dont remember) posted a picture of the GN'R bus going to Paris. I dont understand why there's a bus going there too. :shrugs:

Seriously? Sasha is already in Paris? I honestly wonder what she actually wants. This woman kind of has no class and sticks around like super glue. She might get as well paid by them or she is there to have fun with someone :max:

Wow, can't believe that tomorrow is my D day...off to Vienna tomorrow. Kind of feels like having butterflies in my tummy to see Axl Rose again...Hopefully he will be staying at the same hotel as I do ???

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

hahaa yes!

After Axl saw it, we threw it over the fence. Security didn't see anything :lol:

Sascha eh? She can suck my?

• Like 1