GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, Miffed said:

LOL. That was funny. That girl must have already got a dose of the Gn'R vocabulary before this incident... read It's so easy, WTTJ and DTJ :rofl-lol:

I can only imagine the gems the Lebies' kids must be learning from uncle Axl :P

I have no need to talk, I am currently trying to convince my four year old boy it's not funny to say 'for fucks sake' :shrugs:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

I've heard some guys say they absolutely love voices like that in female and it is usually the macho man type that gets attracted to that, looooool

Not sure they do it on purpose but mostly it is the way you've learned to speak. I have noticed some friends of mine do this thing too and they've done it all their lives. I totally blame it on the parents.

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

And to the voices: Hate 'em too. Always have. I think it signals some kind of "damsel in distress" helplessness and thus alures to macho guys. Only my little theory. Never like Erin's voice either. Haven't noticed anything about Susan's voice but than again am not sure whether I heared her voice.

Interesting theory :lol: I personally don't know any guy who's into that (although I never really asked), but who knows. Might be on to something there.

2 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Both Susan and Perla have a Southern California inflection, but both use their big girl voices:

This is the only time I've heard Erin talk but it sets my teeth on edge:

I've never heard Meegan speak.

Nah, Susan does the annoying cutesy talk thing too sometimes. I follow her on IG and I've heard her talk more than enough.

Erin seems drunk to me in the video above. She sounds a lot more normal in other videos (though still very young and child-like, but it seems more natural on her because she actually was a young girl back then, unlike Mrs. Slash and Mrs. McKagan- I'm guessing these two are around 45?)

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I can only imagine the gems the Lebies' kids must be learning from uncle Axl :P

I have no need to talk, I am currently trying to convince my four year old boy it's not funny to say 'for fucks sake' :shrugs:

Reminds me of the story where Axl was telling a bunch of children that Barney the dinosaur is a fag, before correcting himself and telling them Barney's a pussy :facepalm::lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

LOL I also just read the last page of NorwegianGirl's thread about Axl blowing her a kiss in the D&N section and was amazed to see that the exact same posters who were giving various girls here a hard time back in the day before this thread was created are still up to the same old shit.

Who asked me about the history of this thread at some point? @Tori72 maybe? I don't remember anymore, but the last page of that thread is a typical example of what things used to be like before this thread was created as a result off all the "Are you serious? You must be mentally deficient for wanting to talk about this/making a thread about this" - attitude.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Frey said:

Interesting theory :lol: I personally don't know any guy who's into that (although I never really asked), but who knows. Might be on to something there.

I was told this by a male friend and by a couple of exes, since my voice was (is?) sweet-child like that :facepalm: and they said they loved it because a woman with a low register was awful and reminded them of a "tranny". :shrugs:

Maybe they were just bullshitting me so to get into my pants :lol: :facepalm:

Susan's and Perla's voice sound normal to me. Meegan is high-pitched and Erin's is sweet but doesn't sound high-pitched to me. She can be heard better in that famous radio interview by Howard Stern, which is a phone call to Axl and Sebastian Bach (one of the best interviews of Axl in the whole history of his life because he is so funny and high AF, and so is Baz).

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

LOL I also just read the last page of NorwegianGirl's thread about Axl blowing her a kiss in the D&N section and was amazed to see that the exact same posters who were giving various girls here a hard time back in the day before this thread was created are still up to the same old shit.

Who asked me about the history of this thread at some point? @Tori72 maybe? I don't remember anymore, but the last page of that thread is a typical example of what things used to be like before this thread was created as a result off all the "Are you serious? You must be mentally deficient for wanting to talk about this/making a thread about this" - attitude.

LOL. Grandpa is back, crankier than ever! :lol:

We will need an introductory chapter to be indexed as well, so to tell the story behind this thread, hahahah the fight to gain our rights to talk freely about the ass and the things we had to endure to keep it alive. :ph34r:

#womensthreadmatters

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I posted this clip in the show thread, but here is a better look at Axl during the "fuckhead moment!" 

And omg, Paris had a crowdsurfing crowd. WILD! :o

A lot of pics here...

Thats probably Melissa's first experience to see Axl pissed off

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Nah, Susan does the annoying cutesy talk thing too sometimes. I follow her on IG and I've heard her talk more than enough.

Erin seems drunk to me in the video above. She sounds a lot more normal in other videos (though still very young and child-like, but it seems more natural on her because she actually was a young girl back then, unlike Mrs. Slash and Mrs. McKagan- I'm guessing these two are around 45?)

Reminds me of the story where Axl was telling a bunch of children that Barney the dinosaur is a fag, before correcting himself and telling them Barney's a pussy :facepalm::lol::rofl-lol:

Where I could read tht story? 

53 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I posted this clip in the show thread, but here is a better look at Axl during the "fuckhead moment!" 

And omg, Paris had a crowdsurfing crowd. WILD! :o

A lot of pics here...

This eyesMelissa with scare , poor  first experience for she ?

34 minutes ago, Ratam said:

This eyesMelissa with scare , poor  first experience for she ?

Well I guess she had to see something like that sometime lol...and it wasn't too bad, at least he was coming to the rescue of a 5yr old little girl :)

Here's a video of Axl "talking" to Gio in Prague (around 5:35)

(the person that took the video must have been standing somewhere next to me :ph34r:)

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Well I guess she had to see something like that sometime lol...and it wasn't too bad, at least he was coming to the rescue of a 5yr old little girl :)

Yes , maybe for history  Axl  she have terror what he stop, sure what she not is first time what hear rant he , but first time in a gig ☺

5 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Yes , maybe for history  Axl  she have terror what he stop, sure what she not is first time what hear rant he , but first time in a gig ☺

oh ya, im sure she's heard way worse in private haha! And hopefully that's as bad as it gets in the gigs. Well, I guess I wouldn't mind a teeny bit more as I do like when he's a bit fired up :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

oh ya, im sure she's heard way worse in private haha! And hopefully that's as bad as it gets in the gigs. Well, I guess I wouldn't mind a teeny bit more as I do like when he's a bit fired up :lol:

He make for  to good for one little child, but when Axl stop Melissa  still not know , was for a good cause

4 minutes ago, Ratam said:

He make for  to good for one little child, but when Axl stop Melissa  still not know , was for a good cause

That's right, she wouldn't have been able to see what was going on.

I love how she kept her head in place, and just her eyes followed him haha!

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

We should recruit one forum member for every show to bring their kid and put them on their shoulders :P

Would you take your five year old kid? Mine would just moan about not being able to run around and they'd want the toilet every 30 mins :shrugs:

They would like the swearing though. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Would you take your five year old kid? Mine would just moan about not being able to run around and they'd want the toilet every 30 mins :shrugs:

They would like the swearing though. 

I should fly down my 3 year old to Vienna...wonder how she would be. Good thing, nobody would give a damn with they scream...you just can't hear them after all ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, domino said:

I should fly down my 3 year old to Vienna...wonder how she would be. Good thing, nobody would give a damn with they scream...you just can't hear them after all ?

I'm taking my daughter to her first ever show next year at Download, she will be 7, no idea who will be on yet but she wants Green Day :lol:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

That's right, she wouldn't have been able to see what was going on.

I love how she kept her head in place, and just her eyes followed him haha!

Factor surprise ??

16 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm taking my daughter to her first ever show next year at Download, she will be 7, no idea who will be on yet but she wants Green Day :lol:

Ha Green Day is punk for kids ?