GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

Fuck off, long hair is metal and rock n roll and therefore manly.

Totally agree!!!! If you are a guy with long hair who additionally takes care of them, I already love you :lol:

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

Apart from the color, his teeth look much bigger to me than they used to be. Back in the day, he had really tiny teeth lol.

Yes, he definitely changed his teeth. All in all Axl changed the most out of all of the guys, especially in the mimics department. His face expressions from his youth are completely gone. He has a completely new set of those these days and I can't say I like them too much... I don't know why he changed that much but I think that the guy has really been drinking much too much and it might be the reason for many of the things that happened to him - including the belly and the voice. And many of his NuGuns live disasters. I am more and more inclined to think that way. I'd say he cut down on the drinking a little for this tour as he is in much better shape but unfortynately not completely :shrugs:

As for Slash - yeah, he has an identical belly and he does look unflattering in these leather pants, to be honest even his legs these days are too fat for that :P

7 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I know Izzy was largely responsible for that sound but since he's not coming back I just didn't mention him. :lol: 

There is still high risk if he tried to grow his hair longer (there are so few pictures from the end of 2015 where he might have longer with uncut ends, then it probably looks like soaked straw, and, heavy hair is more flat on the top, so looks even thinner. tie it into tail and...ouch. I would be interested if he actually could ever grow longer hair than he had, because I have similar quality and cannot grow it longer than half back).

The band always reminds me that whole is more than sum of its parts ;) Miss the Roll nowdays. It seems to be so rare in new music. 

@Andy14 The man has charisma so vivid and bold onstage that I don`t think I`ve seen something like this before.

12 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Slash does not wear a wig:fuckyou: leave him alone !!!

@BorderlineCrazy Help!! 

Don't call him! :bitchfight: He's going to come in here and tell us all that Slash's hair has godlike properties that can cure sick children with one touch and stuff now.

---

Maybe Axl's teeth are all capped? Wouldn't that make them bigger since the caps sit on top of your real teeth? (I could be totally wrong I just remember caps were a lot more popular than veneers in the 90s. :lol:)

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm so glad we left the CD discussion and came to worthier topics like hair and bone structure. :lol: Well done, @Frey. Having long hair and not use a conditioner would be just really stupid, so you're doing the sensible thing there. But I have to admit I never pictured you with long hair in my head either. Probably due to your bald profile pic. :rofl-lol:

I agree with everything that has been said. Duff and Izzy aged the best, even though I never liked Duff's style back in the day. Those opened pants? Ugh no.

I am so biased but I obviously think Izzy aged the best of them. As @Kris_1989 said he looks really natural and laid back and still has got a cool style. He does not try to look like his younger self which is even cooler.

I never knew Slash's hair situation was that bad. It's only natural for men in their 50ies to have thinning hair but then you should cut it short, I think. If Slash wants to keep his long hair he really needs the baseballcaps for real life and the top hat for stage life. Lol. I always suspected something like this.

About Axl, well. I think he aged the less flattering. Not because he wasn't nearly wrinkle-free, because he is. Somehow that doesn't help at all in Axl's case. His bone structure is still great of course, it can't change but his face really did. His smile looks a lot different today due to his teeth and whatever they have done there. I think his teeth are just too white. Agree on everything that has been said about his hair.

Steven, well. I never liked his hair and I still don't. Sorry.

And who said it above? Yes, they all were incredibly handsome back in the day. Still today some of their old fotos make me hold my breath. Damn! :drool:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Slash does not wear a wig:fuckyou: leave him alone !!!

@BorderlineCrazy Help!! 

I never said he wears a wig :lol: I was talking about Steven, but @Kris_1989 has enlightened me on Steven's and Slash's hair lol.

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

That's not what I meant and you know it :max:. It's your detailed analysis of GNR hairstyles and looks. After all, it may be you who they should hire as their stylist :ph34r:. Can I be your assistant? :wub:

Anyway.....you and long hair....my mental image of what you look like has totally changed :facepalm: :P

I don't know enough about weaves and hair cuts and colors and stuff to be a good stylist :max: Literally all I learned about hair care in my life is that conditioner makes your hair look nicer lol. I'd make them all look even worse and then you'd be after my ass for that :max:

And I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I used to have long hair. Not my fault you don't read and remember every single thing I post :max:

Just now, Asia said:

Totally agree!!!! If you are a guy with long hair who additionally takes care of them, I already love you :lol:

Well it's not that long anymore, but yeah, I still think my hair was cool when I was a kid/younger :P

Just now, Asia said:

Yes, he definitely changed his teeth. All in all Axl changed the most out of all of the guys, especially in the mimics department. His face expressions from his youth are completely gone. He has a completely new set of those these days and I can't say I like them too much... I don't know why he changed that much but I think that the guy has really been drinking much too much and it might be the reason for many of the things that happened to him - including the belly and the voice. And many of his NuGuns live disasters. I am more and more inclined to think that way. I'd say he cut down on the drinking a little for this tour as he is in much better shape but unfortynately not completely :shrugs:

As for Slash - yeah, he has an identical belly and he does look unflattering in these leather pants, to be honest even his legs these days are too fat for that :P

I think Axl's body language and mannerisms are a lot different these days (sometimes he seems like whole different person), but I think his facial expressions are still the same for the most part. Sometimes I see pictures or videos of him on stage and think "man he looks just like his younger self there".

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I'm so glad we left the CD discussion and came to worthier topics like hair and bone structure. :lol: Well done, @Frey. Having long hair and not use a conditioner would be just really stupid, so you're doing the sensible thing there. But I have to admit I never pictured you with long hair in my head either. Probably due to your bald profile pic. :rofl-lol:

I agree with everything that has been said. Duff and Izzy aged the best, even though I never liked Duff's style back in the day. Those opened pants? Ugh no.

I am so biased but I obviously think Izzy aged the best of them. As @Kris_1989 said he looks really natural and laid back and still has got a cool style. He does not try to look like his younger self which is even cooler.

I never knew Slash's hair situation was that bad. It's only natural for men in their 50ies to have thinning hair but then you should cut it short, I think. If Slash wants to keep his long hair he really needs the baseballcaps for real life and the top hat for stage life. Lol. I always suspected something like this.

About Axl, well. I think he aged the less flattering. Not because he wasn't nearly wrinkle-free, because he is. Somehow that doesn't help at all in Axl's case. His bone structure is still great of course, it can't change but his face really did. His smile looks a lot different today due to his teeth and whatever they have done there. I think his teeth are just too white. Agree on everything that has been said about his hair.

Steven, well. I never liked his hair and I still don't. Sorry.

Lol don't read the other thread then because over there I started this discussion by saying that I think Izzy aged the worst out of all of them.

I think Axl and Slash (and Steven) aged best face-wise and Duff aged best overall (but it's mostly due to his magical, deceiving hair)

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Don't call him! :bitchfight: He's going to come in here and tell us all that Slash's hair has godlike properties that can cure sick children with one touch and stuff now.

:lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

What a description of Axl... :lol::lol::lol:

Kuvahaun tulos haulle pixie elf pictures+Kuvahaun tulos haulle old chinese woman pictures+

Kuvahaun tulos haulle chipmunk pictures=

7 minutes ago, Alja said:

Axl-Rose-axl-rose-16044631-448-344.jpg 

There you go. Impish asian feminine ginger. :heart:

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Lol don't read the other thread then because over there I started this discussion by saying that I think Izzy aged the worst out of all of them.

:wow: You really think that? Wow. This world's a strange place.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

I think Axl and Slash (and Steven) aged best face-wise and Duff aged best overall (but it's mostly due to his magical, deceiving hair)

Yeah, what happened to Izzy?  The photos I've seen of him in recent years, he has taken to wearing what looks to be hiking gear. :lol:   Ah, Duff is just magical.  I loved his scarf phase...that man looks damn fine in a scarf.  And his polka dot shirt, which I am obsessed with.  Only Duff could successfully wear that.:wub:

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Thank you. :hug:

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

And who said it above? Yes, they all were incredibly handsome back in the day. Still today some of their old fotos make me hold my breath. Damn! :drool:

Really... this bunch of hobgoblins? ;)

4Gvz7sJ.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

:wow: You really think that? Wow. This world's a strange place.

Nice fix :lol:

And yeah, I do think that. Izzy is really... haggard looking these days. Pretty wrinkly and he doesn't win in the hair department either. Basically I think he looks a bit older than he really is, while the other four look their age or younger imo.

He still seems to be a better dresser than Slash and Axl though, I'll give him that.

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Yeah, what happened to Izzy?  The photos I've seen of him in recent years, he has taken to wearing what looks to be hiking gear. :lol:   Ah, Duff is just magical.  I loved his scarf phase...that man looks damn fine in a scarf.  And his polka dot shirt, which I am obsessed with.  Only Duff could successfully wear that.:wub:

Well he apparently is pretty athletic, running a lot and stuff, so the hiking gear is appropriate lol.

4 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

There are better 'cooler' photos of them.  :lol:  How do you post photos from pinterest?  I am not tech savvy.:wacko:

i just copy n paste, if you're not a member you have to use a host site [way too much tech :lol:]

8 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

There are better 'cooler' photos of them.  :lol:  How do you post photos from pinterest?  I am not tech savvy.:wacko:

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i just copy n paste, if you're not a member you have to use a host site [way too much tech :lol:]

You can also 2-finger-tap on the foto and open it in another tab/window or click with the right mouse click-thingy when you're using windows. Then take that url and copy paste it here.

Edited by Tori72