Horror movies?

john lennon

Yah I haven't watched one in a long, long time so now I'm thinking maybe anyone on here knows a good one, you know? 

Uh, I liked "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (1974), "Deranged" (1974), "Tourist Trap" (1979?), "The Brood" (1979), "Mama" (2013), and "Don't Deliver us from Evil" (1971) (why that one counts as a horror, I can't tell, but I guess the french are just odd in that aspect) and a bunch of other ones. 

4 minutes ago, Dazey said:

If by "pretty horrific" you mean dogshit, then yes. :P:lol:

Well if you look through the history of horror with Barry Norman eyes then you'll get a lot of that, I tend to reccomend horror based of what has the highest put-you-off-your-lunch-ability.  Otherwise a lot of the great banned works of horror were pretty naff really, I Spit On Your Grave, Last House on the Left, Cannibal Holocaust and all that.

Just pre-ordered Rawhead Rex from amazon.com

This is an 80's movie that was based on a Clive Barker story.

The creature is awesome and the storyline was pretty good too.

I'm so happy it's finally in the US format.

Saw "I spit on your grave" 1 2 and 3. I actually met the actors who were in the re-make of I spit on your grave. They were at a Frightmare and were promoting the movie. They were all very cool to meet and signed the posters for free! Sarah Butler was so pretty in person and so nice.

Both the original and re-make of I spit on your grave were sick!