THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

3 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I was getting £499.00 from Willy Hilly?

Wolves fighting for 7th place and are just a great team. 2/1 they will be the hardest of the Accy

Burnley are strong at home Cardiff are wank on the road cant turn down 10/11 odds there 

Was gonna throw Spurs in but not that brave lol

We shoulda fuckin’ thrown Spurs in man.

5 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I was getting £499.00 from Willy Hilly?

Wolves fighting for 7th place and are just a great team. 2/1 they will be the hardest of the Accy

Burnley are strong at home Cardiff are wank on the road cant turn down 10/11 odds there 

Was gonna throw Spurs in but not that brave lol

I still can't bring myself to jump onboard with your tips after piling in on Roaring fucking Rory 😄

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I still can't bring myself to jump onboard with your tips after piling in on Roaring fucking Rory 😄

I'm just doing it out of boredom if I'm honest, its only scores and tenners so I don't give a fuck if we lose and, as Luke said, we're quite up on the deal based on mid week profits :lol:

And the boys from the Moilineux pull one back, GET IN!!!

Edited by Len Cnut

I was shit-hot in 2011/12, I couldn't lose...since then I can't fuckin' win, thats why I gave it up :lol:  Boxing, the one sport where you'd think I'm a whizz I fuckin' can't get a single one right.  Every fight I have no money on I always predict right but everytime there's so much as a brass farthing involved I cock it right up :lol: 

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You missed out mid week mate me and Len made a tidy profit even if we lost today we are still up will be sticking to footy for now 

Len Spurs where shite odds not worth it there is still plenty of time have faith

I did see your midweek one and thought that looks quite tasty. Kicked myself after.

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I was shit-hot in 2011/12, I couldn't lose...since then I can't fuckin' win, thats why I gave it up :lol:  Boxing, the one sport where you'd think I'm a whizz I fuckin' can't get a single one right.  Every fight I have no money on I always predict right but everytime there's so much as a brass farthing involved I cock it right up :lol: 

I gave up betting on boxing after I bet 50 quid on David Haye to beat Bellew and then his leg went all spazzy. Another time I predicted the whole card but included novice Lewis Ritson to win the last fight without checking that his opponent was a European champion and turned out to be a pretty mean motherfucker 😄. The odds were shit and skewed for that particular part of the bet aswell on account of loads of Geordies backing their man. Lost out on a tidy return that night.

20 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You see my balls just ain't that big.

Putting £50 on Liverpool City double tomorrow

Did you do the 50 quid double? Your in the zone at the moment. Let us know your picks of the CL games in the week you know it makes sense. (pleasethankyou)

36 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I was thinking to do a City win and both teams to score for Chelsea v Liverpool...glad i didnt now.

I'm starting to think Liverpool might actually win it now. I don't rate Chelsea at all but they're still Chelsea if you see what I mean and they were 4th so it was a real test for Liverpool. 2-0 No problem.