THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

lost 3 -1 in the first leg moosh 

And then done em 3-0, thats not luck, thats not showing up in the first leg cuz you reckon you're Charlie Big Bollocks when you're not and then turning up and actually putting a shift in for the second leg :lol:

16 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

What do you think of Rambo going over to Juve? For the cash there paying him fair play to the sheep shagging taffy cunt.

But I can't see how he fits into that squad? unless Khederia or someone is on the way out?

I dunno, its an odd one, he's clearly a quality player and I like him, lacks pace a bit but you can't have it all, I think he's got class, especially the way he's been conducting himself since it became obvious they were gonna give him the elbow.  I guess its a wage bill thing.  I'm not all fire for it to be honest, the others I can understand but Rambo is pretty alright.  As far as how he fits into Juve fuck knows, I ain't watched Italian football since I was a child and I ain't much been watching the Champions League in the last two years either.

The only player more injury prone than Khederia was Woodgate at Real Madrid. Don't watch much Serie A these days, but I remember that Khederia was always injured at Madrid.

As for Scotland? There's always 2024 Grame.

Edited by AtariLegend

5 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

The only player more injury prone than Khederia was Woodgate at Real Madrid. Don't watch much Serie A these days, but I remember that Khederia was always injured at Madrid.

As for Scotland? There's always 2024 Grame.

Michael Owen. He spent his entire time at the toon knackered.

PS

Kazakhstan whipping Scotland!

Edited by DieselDaisy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.squawka.com/en/news/man-utd-record-breaker-ryan-giggs-explains-why-he-hated-90s-arsenal-more-than-liverpool/%3famp

fuck off you fuckin’ pussy, Vieras dirty, oh what and no one on your squad was?  Keano, Scholes, Van Nistelrooy, I could go on all day, man fucks his brothers wife then has the audacity to talk about fair play :lol: 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.squawka.com/en/news/man-utd-record-breaker-ryan-giggs-explains-why-he-hated-90s-arsenal-more-than-liverpool/%3famp

fuck off you fuckin’ pussy, Vieras dirty, oh what and no one on your squad was?  Keano, Scholes, Van Nistelrooy, I could go on all day, man fucks his brothers wife then has the audacity to talk about fair play :lol: 

Takes one to know on. Insightful and revealing from legendary Giggs.

54 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I get it has a purpose but Jesus it bores the shit out of me outside of the major tournaments I couldn't care for it 

Look, when its the world cup and Euros I'm watching...shit, I'll even watch that South American one but bollocks to all these soft as shite qualifiers games and friendlies when we've a fuckin' season to be getting on with.

You'll never stop racism in football.  You can control it, like what is being done now but trying to end it altogether and getting in a tizzy when an example crops up every so often with do nothing, people don't give a fuck, people will say what they want to say.  The best response to it is to give the racist fans team a good shoeing.  Whatever exists in society will manifest itself in large gathering of people, its like trying to stop raucous people at gigs, you'll never really end it, you just have to deal with the people that fuck around and minimize it and thats whats being done already.  Gigs, football matches, these are places where people go to like...release energy, express passion, its unrealistic to expect that that many tens of thousands peoples form of expressing/releasing said energy/passion will be entirely sound. 

Edited by Len Cnut

A lot of European countries, especially from the old eastern bloc, are demographically homogeneous, i.e., they do not have many black people basically, and do not subscribe to Britain's Guardian politically correct culture. Whenever British sides visit these places with the monkey chants and banana throwing Britain adopts a smug smacked backside attitude and reciprocates with the usual abstracts about ''tolerance'' and ''diversity'' which are simply not applicable elsewhere. 

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

A lot of European countries, especially from the old eastern bloc, are demographically homogeneous, i.e., they do not have many black people basically, and do not subscribe to Britain's Guardian politically correct culture. Whenever British sides visit these places with the monkey chants and banana throwing Britain adopts a smug smacked backside attitude and reciprocates with the usual abstracts about ''tolerance'' and ''diversity'' which are simply not applicable elsewhere. 

And worse still the whole thing is quite phoney cuz we're as racist as anywhere.  With any culture there's a difference between this idea that media or a political climate dictates we should be like and what people actually are like.  I just don't understand how you can legislate against prevalent attitudes.  You cannot seperate gatherings of young men inflamed on lager and communal fervour from the ugly side of the human experience, the ones that 'WELCOME TO LONDON' (or Liverpool, or Edinburgh or any-fuckin'-where) are trying to convince you don't exist.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

And worse still the whole thing is quite phoney cuz we're as racist as anywhere.  With any culture there's a difference between this idea that media or a political climate dictates we should be like and what people actually are like.  I just don't understand how you can legislate against prevalent attitudes.  You cannot seperate gatherings of young men inflamed on lager and communal fervour from the ugly side of the human experience, the ones that 'WELCOME TO LONDON' (or Liverpool, or Edinburgh or any-fuckin'-where) are trying to convince you don't exist.

Well Britain is probably a lot less racist although whether these stupid indoctrination courses have helped I cannot say. But we are quite literally diverse, so that lends itself to, if not an absence of racism certainly a casual acquaintance with other racial-cultural norms. But a lot of nations are very homogeneous and actually define themselves as nation-states historically by their homogeneity. The Balkan region has now splintered into all the differing territorial bounded nationalities that once belonged to the Austrian-Hungarian Empire. It is their raison d'être as a state: that they are Montenegrin and not Serbs, Croats or (pertinent here) anybody else. Also a lot of them still have a macho blokish culture whereas Britain is now full of wet fannies. 

I just realised. Having formally figured out with some precision how the Nations League operates, involving myself in a complicated conversation with Wasted, I now have completely forgotten how it operates. Such an emptying of memory cells usually only occurs soon after someone explains to me, ''which one's Ant and which one's Dec''.

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I heard the mackems are in the final of the (drum roll) Checkatrade Trophy. The Checkatrade Trophy haha. It even sounds tacky and talksport-esque. ''Checkatrade....checkatrade dot com''

I don't understand why these names are changed according to sponsor.  I mean surely you could just advertise heavily before during and after the do, changing the name constantly just makes the trophy seem mickey mouse somehow.  The Emirates Stadium...what was wrong with Ashburton Grove?

Edited by Len Cnut

14 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Could always be worse could be a team run by a wanker happy with finishing top 4 and no ambition.

Its 8 years since you've won the league title, that was about the time that the 'no ambition' label was tagged on the Arsenal, was it not? Sooner in fact. Congratulations, your membership packs in the post :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

YOU ARE MY SOLSKJÆR, MY ONLY SOLSKJÆR, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GREY!!

Apparently he's living in a flat round the corner from me. :) I'll have to get my stalking hat on. :lol: 

• GNFNR 1