Len Cnut

THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2018/19

Got an eye on the Juve Spal game on 365, fuck me Italian football is as slow and shite as I remember it being.

And Southampton cancel it out, bastards! :lol:

Spal have scored too :lol:  oh well, 178 quid in front and a tenner down, nevermind!

In a moment of capriciousness I've decided to stick the rest of my winnings on United to beat West Ham :lol: 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

In a moment of capriciousness I've decided to stick the rest of my winnings on United to beat West Ham :lol: 

I'm gonna follow suite 

I have given you a few shit tips over the years time for you to give me 1 lol

• Haha 1

I was shit-hot in 2011/12, I couldn't lose...since then I can't fuckin' win, thats why I gave it up :lol:  Boxing, the one sport where you'd think I'm a whizz I fuckin' can't get a single one right.  Every fight I have no money on I always predict right but everytime there's so much as a brass farthing involved I cock it right up :lol: 

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You missed out mid week mate me and Len made a tidy profit even if we lost today we are still up will be sticking to footy for now 

Len Spurs where shite odds not worth it there is still plenty of time have faith

I did see your midweek one and thought that looks quite tasty. Kicked myself after.

Fuckssake United, the one time i actually want you to win something 😂

2 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I did see your midweek one and thought that looks quite tasty. Kicked myself after.

See im not total shit lol

Phew clawed back some Profit me and Len are up nicely again

I’m in Somerset at the moment so I dunno what the calls were like but fuckin’ hell, 2 pens?  Hey, I’m not complainin’!

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I was shit-hot in 2011/12, I couldn't lose...since then I can't fuckin' win, thats why I gave it up :lol:  Boxing, the one sport where you'd think I'm a whizz I fuckin' can't get a single one right.  Every fight I have no money on I always predict right but everytime there's so much as a brass farthing involved I cock it right up :lol: 

I gave up betting on boxing after I bet 50 quid on David Haye to beat Bellew and then his leg went all spazzy. Another time I predicted the whole card but included novice Lewis Ritson to win the last fight without checking that his opponent was a European champion and turned out to be a pretty mean motherfucker 😄. The odds were shit and skewed for that particular part of the bet aswell on account of loads of Geordies backing their man. Lost out on a tidy return that night.

12 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I’m in Somerset at the moment so I dunno what the calls were like but fuckin’ hell, 2 pens?  Hey, I’m not complainin’!

How much did u win ? I stuck on 50 so £20 profit pays off the loss and a tenner for beers 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

How much did u win ? I stuck on 50 so £20 profit pays off the loss and a tenner for beers 

£160 so just under 70 quid profit.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

£160 so just under 70 quid profit.

You see my balls just ain't that big.

Putting £50 on Liverpool City double tomorrow

Barcelona must've been shaking in terror while watching last night's game.

20 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You see my balls just ain't that big.

Putting £50 on Liverpool City double tomorrow

Did you do the 50 quid double? Your in the zone at the moment. Let us know your picks of the CL games in the week you know it makes sense. (pleasethankyou)

24 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Did you do the 50 quid double? Your in the zone at the moment. Let us know your picks of the CL games in the week you know it makes sense. (pleasethankyou)

I ended up banging £100 on it so another £80ish profit 

Might stick £20 on a BTS in the Arsenal game tomorrow odds will be around 21/20

I was thinking to do a City win and both teams to score for Chelsea v Liverpool...glad i didnt now.

36 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I was thinking to do a City win and both teams to score for Chelsea v Liverpool...glad i didnt now.

I'm starting to think Liverpool might actually win it now. I don't rate Chelsea at all but they're still Chelsea if you see what I mean and they were 4th so it was a real test for Liverpool. 2-0 No problem. 

Posted (edited)

I think there's value in Watford to win and BTTS @ 4.5 tonight against Arsenal. 

Arsenal are dire away from home and Watford won't be relaxing just yet. They'll want to stay sharp and build momentum before the FA Cup Final next month and playing well against the bigger teams will give them hope they can topple City in the final. Not to mention they're currently 10th but with two games in hand on Leicester and one on Wolves, they'll want to get back into that 7th position. It's a great achievement for whichever team ends the season in that position given how good the top six are.

Sticking my £20 on the Above 

Edited by lukepowell1988

stuck 200 sheets on Arsenal to win, something I next to never do, feeling a bit lairy this afternoon, no doubt I'll pay for it though :lol:

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

stuck 200 sheets on Arsenal to win, something I next to never do, feeling a bit lairy this afternoon, no doubt I'll pay for it though :lol:

Fucking hell Len...

http://www.gameaware.com.au/

TBF just looked at the odds wasn't expecting them to be that good but Watford away is a hard fixtures to predict.

I hope you win cos your bet but I also hope you lose cos Football 

Edited by lukepowell1988
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Fucking hell Len...

http://www.gameaware.com.au/

TBF just looked at the odds wasn't expecting them to be that good but Watford away is a hard fixtures to predict.

I hope you win cos your bet but I also hope you lose cos Football 

Cheers fella :lol:  Its a must win though innit, if Arsenal dont show up for this they’re bigger wankers than I thought.