Axl and Slash are "KINGS OF THE JUNGLE" on the cover of the newest issue of KERRANG MAGAZINE

1 minute ago, It’s So Easy said:

No Duff in the cover. :rofl-lol:

"as a casual fan, I can tell ya that Guns are da best metal band like ever, and they always only were Axel, Slash and that guy with tophat, so who's dat "Duff" guy? did he play keyboards or something?"

14 minutes ago, zombux said:

"as a casual fan, I can tell ya that Guns are da best metal band like ever, and they always only were Axel, Slash and that guy with tophat, so who's dat "Duff" guy? did he play keyboards or something?"

He actually played the sub-bass.

LOL that right column "You could be guns" just perfectly depicts the current band. empty parody of its former self, used to sell anything or anyone for just money. funny, pathetic and sad at the same time.

and that sentence about 2006 Donington is just pure crap. that show was great ffs!

Edited by zombux

Well if you want potentially a wild lively crowd then you got better chance in a metal & rock festival than a pop & rock festival. That is at least what I've experienced live. :)

Edited by Hellow