Axl Rose being mocked for no reason

©GnrPersia

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

These people that make fun of his looks and aways choose the most unflattering photo to make fun of are plain ol scum with nothing better to do. Fuckin lowlifes. Now this is a more accurate pic of the Axl I saw in San Antonio. And yeah I was 20 ft away from him and mesmerized. Hell yes I was! 

First of all: no they are probably not scum with nothing better to do. Decent people do dumb things at times, especially on the internet. No need for hyperbole. 

Second of all: the photo you posted is blurry, there are multiple lights (some colored) shining down, and he's almost certainly wearing some makeup. I'm not justifying the original post, but going 100% the other direction isn't really fair either.

Edited by OmarBradley
somehow triple posted within one post...

1 hour ago, OmarBradley said:

I'm not justifying the original post, but going 100% the other direction isn't really fair either.

I agree. The pics of him Kat sends to the official GNR social media accounts are all photoshopped, which in the end contributes to damage him even more, because people see one person and then a normal picture comes out and he looks completely different.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

I agree. The pics of him Kat sends to the official GNR social media accounts are all photoshopped, which in the end contributes to damage him even more, because people see one person and then a normal picture comes out and he looks completely different.

Welcome to the 21st century, where people who were young in the 80s are old and photoshop rules.

Not in favour of photoshop, btw, because again, I think it sets a really bad example, but sadly, that's how it is today. You have to look 25 until you're in the grave.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Lio said:

Welcome to the 21st century, where people who were young in the 80s are old and photoshop rules.

Not in favour of photoshop, btw, because again, I think it sets a really bad example, but sadly, that's how it is today. You have to look 25 until you're in the grave.

Do not welcome me to anything, I'm more than aware of whats going on and that's why I criticize it.

All media use Photoshop but some people abuse it and one of those people is Kat, when she has to deliver Axl pictures. There's one photo of him where she chopped away half of his jaw (to hide his 3-chin) and I remember people here commenting a lot on that.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Do not welcome me to anything, I'm more than aware of whats going on and that's why I criticize it.

All media use Photoshop but some people abuse it and one of those people is Kat, when she has to deliver Axl pictures. There's one photo of him where she chopped away half of his jaw (to hide his 3-chin) and I remember people here commenting a lot on that.

Out of interest, do you have that particular picture. Don't think I've seen it

People can be mean and spiteful on the internet and this forum is included in that. There's also the other end of the spectrum on social media those that proclaim their true love. I don't know which is worse. Probably those proclaiming true love are a little more frightening. But it's wrong for anyone to be criticized based on appearance. The criticism of Axl is unwarranted. He looks great. And my guess is he's far healthier physically and mentally than he was 30 years ago. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brad_k said:

Out of interest, do you have that particular picture. Don't think I've seen it

I don't have it at hand but you could take a look here: https://www.gunsnroses.com/media

All pics of Axl are heavily doctored around the jaw area. Slash also receives a treatment :lol: but its not as evident as Axl's.

It was a picture of him sitting at the piano and she abused the tool so much that it looked like he had no neck anymore and his jaw had reduced several inches.

2 hours ago, brad_k said:

You're not wrong about some of those pictures... Surely Axl wouldn't even care about the pictures unless they were like that one that got made into a meme a few years back :lol:

Well, probably those are his directions or somebody in the management, to have the pics photoshopped so he (they) doesn't look so fat. But at the same time, the abuse of the tool is detrimental, because when you do that and then someone else, who doesn't work for you, slides a real picture of yourself in social media, things like the memes happen, or that Twitter mockery thing. :shrugs:

• 1 month later...