Live recordings from NITL

I haven't listened much recordings from NITL Tour except a bunch of YouTube clips here and there. I'd like to fill in the gaps and maybe make a compilation to play in my car, so I have two questions to know what's worth looking for.

1) Do we have any soundboard recordings 2016-2018?

2) Which are the best audience recordings circulating? I mean sound quality wise, not performance wise (I mean: no point in listening to a show with an excellent performance if it sounds like it was recorded with a Fisher Price tape player from the 80's).

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Soundboard:

1. LA Forum 11/29/17 SBD

2. Apollo Theater 07/20/17 SBD 

3. Rock in Rio 09/23/17- Pro-Shot

4. Vegas 4/8/16 & 4/9/16, IEM Mix

5. ISE and WTTJ pro-shot from Download 2018

6. WTTJ, KOHD, and Nightrain, Coachella 2016- SBD 

*6. WTTJ and KOHD are Pro-Shot. November Rain as well. I think some of these songs were streamed both weekends. Only Nightrain is SBD

7. Saitama, Japan 2017 (first night) IEM Mix

8. Kobe 2017 IEM Mix

9. Osaka 2017 IEM Mix

10. San Diego 2017 IEM Mix

11. SCOM from Troubadour 2016 Pro-Shot (I think a few more snippets are out there as well).

Edited by GNRfanMILO

11 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

*6. November Rain too

7. Japan 2017 (both nights) IEM Mix

8. Kobe 2017 IEM Mix

9. Osaka 2017 IEM Mix

10. San Diego 2017 IEM Mix

11. SCOM from Troubadour 2016 (I think a few more snippets are out there as well).

7* IEM was only from the first night. 

Best audience: Tokyo January 29th 2017, Coachella April 16th 2016 - very, very solid,  just occasionally listened to some tracks from MSG October 16th, 2017- fair enough and the best one as far as I know is Philadelphia July 14, 2016. Pobably there are more. Actually, I would like to know myself if there are some. I've got most of them, could guide to essential ones and provide them if you want. Though, in ALAC only - did for myself.  

Edited by nikothebellic
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nikothebellic said:

Oh, congrats! Maybe in terms of vocals it wasn't the best-best, but one of the best on US 2016 and especially in terms of energy - for instance Civil War and Nightrain were really charged up! 

For sure. I went to 3 shows on NITL and saw nu GnR 3 times and there was just something really special going on on that stage that night 

My girlfriend and I go to a ton of concerts and every now and then a band or a singer just has a really different type of energy and you know you are seeing something really special that night.  For whatever reason Axl had it that night.  

I remember shivers going up and down my body multiple times.  WTTJ especially stands out.  I could barely hear Axl honesty because the crowd was so loud.  

Maybe it was because the cancelled show in 2002, maybe axl just got laid before the show.  Whatever it was it was magic and i think about that show all the time lol

• Like 1