Appetite for Distortion - Dust N' Bones: The Story So Far - An Izzy Stradlin Documentary | Ep. 203

Guy sounds like a huge fan.  I wish him the best of luck getting Izzy to interview with him, but.... ya know.  And thanks for bringing the documentary to my attention, I had no idea this existed.  I will be checking it out.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

Well I thoroughly enjooyed it and learnt an awful lot about what makes Izzy tick, Axl too.

I agree.  It's a reflection on how toxic things got for him.  I do think he's been really discompassionate about Axl's mental state, having grown up with him.  Not that its his responsibility to be there for him, but it's just sad to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It's taken down? Did he use some footage he has no rights for?

Actually it was a compilation of all the Guns/Izzy related footage we know for years, including lots of audience shots and some official music video snippets  and short (GNR) audio cuts. 

To be honest, I saw this comming since the day the documentary was announced here. This is why I watched it immediately. Actually, the takedown took longer than I expected.

Such a shame! The documentary looked like the guy had a lot of work and put some passion into it. 

Edited by zigzagbigbag
  • Like 4

well, I know there are no requests for leaks on this site so I hope this doesn't get me suspended, but if anyone could point me where to download this documentary I'd appreciate it.  If that isn't allowed then either Mod take down this post or ask me to edit/delete and I will.  

That is really awful about this,fans ' doc being pulled. By what person,group why?  Sickos. Makes no sense. For these GnR police, thing is Izzy does know them or care  and  would care or be offended about a fan making a doc.  That is a shame it got taken down.I am surprised it would have been because the take down police, they seem interested  only in NITL tour and TheBig3.   I did not see t the doc but I am sure it was not libellous or degrading or anything illegal. What could the fan have put in it? Just a compilation of things already out there from old magazines, interviews and stuff. All this poor fan did was take all of  bits and pieces  and put it in chronological  order for a doc. A hobby by this fan.  It is a dam shane some sick group  is doing this.

Edited by Amaya

10 hours ago, Amaya said:

That is really awful about this,fans 'doc being pulled. By what person,group why?  Sickos. Makes no sense. For these GnR police, thing is Izzy does know them or care  and  would care or be offended about a fan making a doc.  That is a shame it got taken down.I am surprised it would have been because the take down police, they seem interested  inly in NITL tour and TheBig3.   I did not see t the doc but I am sure it was not libellous or degrading orv anything illegal. What could the fan have put in it? Just a compilation of things already out there from old magazines, interviees and stuff. All this poor fan did was take all of  bits and pieces  and put it in chronological  order for a doc. A hobby by this fan.  It is a dam shane some sick group  is doing this.

Whoever wanted to watch, PM me. The doc isn't dead though.

Edited by Gambit83
  • Like 3

Thnx. I saw it. Was there another part? Whst I saw was mostly about GnR beginnings on. I think this was a really good, nice doc by a fan. Professional looking. Grainy pix gave a special look. Chronological  order. Well done. 

• Gambit83 unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...