Guns N' Roses to play exclusive Formula One show in Malaysia!

Guest NGOG

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/entertainment/239212-gun-n-roses-bakal-gegar-sic-di-konsert-f1-malaysia-2013-gunsnroses-gunsnrosesnews-sepangcircuit.html

580px_GUNS_N_ROSES_Detroit_2012-15.jpg

Kalau tahun lalu peminat-peminat muzik tanah air kecewa apabila konsert sempena perlumbaan Formula 1 (F1) Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix 2012 yang sepatutnya menampilkan penyanyi diva Kylie Minogue & Kelis, dibatalkan di saat-saat akhir. Kekecewaan anda semua akan terubat kerana kehangatan F1 edisi ke-15 tahun ini bakal menampilkan konsert julung-julung kali, band lagenda Rock Amerika, Gun N Roses, percuma!

Berita ini diumumkan sewaktu pelancaran F1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix 2013 yang telah dilancarkan oleh Menteri Belia dan Sukan, YB Dato’ Sri Ahmad Shabery Cheek, turut hadir Presiden Yayasan Kepimpinan Perdana, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad dan Datuk Kuala Lumpur, Datuk Hj. Ahmad Phesal Hj. Talib bersama Presiden dan Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif PETRONAS Tan Sri Dato’ Shamsul Azhar Abbas serta Pengerusi SIC, Dato' Mokhzani Tun Mahatir. Majlis berlangsung di Esplanade KLCC, malam tadi.

Persembahan yang gerenti gempak daripada kumpulan ini hanya eksklusif untuk penonton-penonton F1 di Litar Antarabangsa Sepang. Konsert akan berlangsung pada 24 Mac 2013, sejurus selepas tamat perlumbaan dari 11 pasukan F1 terkemuka dunia. Menerusi belian tiket zon Granstand perlumbaan F1, anda dapat menyaksikan secara live pemuzik-pemuzik Rock lagenda dunia ini!

Lebih istimewa, sempena F1 yang akan berlangsung pada 22 Mac hingga 24 Mac 2013, tahun ini pihak penganjur iaitu SIC (Sepang International Circuit) menawarkan pakej 'One Ticket Unlimited (1TU)' yang pasti memberikan keistimewaan untuk anda menikmati keseronokan serta kehangatan acara sukan permotoran bertaraf dunia ini.

Jadi, apa tunggu lagi? Dapatkan cepat tiket Konsert F1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix 2013 anda menerusi online dengan melayari www.sepangcircuit.com atau datang terus ke kaunter KL Sentral sekarang sehingga 24 Januari 2013 atau di KLCC mulai 15 Februari hingga 24 Mac 2013. Istimewa kepada pemegang kad Maybank Visa dan kad Master Credit atau kad Debit, boleh dapatkan iket-tiket dengan potongan harga 25%.

Kepada pelajar-pelajar juga berpeluang mendapatkan tiket-tiket menerusi promosi 'Beli 1, Percuma 1' dengan Kad Diskaun Siswa 1Malaysia (KADS1M) untuk zon Main Grandstand of Topaz, Citrine, Tower North & Tower South mulai sekarang sehingga 17 Mac 2013.

Selain itu Selain dari itu, konsert istimewa untuk rakyat Malaysia turut diadakan di KLCC. {baca lagi: U-KISS, Rainbow, Demi Lovato Turun Malaysia Mac Ini!}

- mD

Use Google Translate

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GnR could play a highschool prom and some of you would proclaim it to be the gig of the year.

Playing a race gig in Malaysia is no different than if the boys played a formula race gig in Texas next summer!

Volcano - in your opinion, why is this a "huge" gig for them?

That means, right after Oz, they are continuing the tour to another country? Man, when will they start recording????

What next, after Malaysia? I'm not surprised there are few more other countries they will stop by this year. We may as well hope the next album comes out in 2020.

That means, right after Oz, they are continuing the tour to another country? Man, when will they start recording????

What next, after Malaysia? I'm not surprised there are few more other countries they will stop by this year. We may as well hope the next album comes out in 2020.

I wouldn't call playing one gig a tour....

I wouldn't call playing one gig a tour....

OK that is being hopeful. I sure hope they hit the US right back after March and record, record, record.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

This is probably going to be an opportunity to make an impression on a worldwide audience like the VMAs of 2002 or the Youtube streamed Rock in Rio. Both were documented catastrophes; I seriously hope the stars align for this one. The band deserves to have continued positive press.

GnR could play a highschool prom and some of you would proclaim it to be the gig of the year.

Playing a race gig in Malaysia is no different than if the boys played a formula race gig in Texas next summer!

It's another country they've never played before - a band's first gig in any given country is usually a pretty big deal :shrugs:

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I can't believe people have tried to downplay the popularity of F1 in Europe. It's massive. This is probably the biggest public opportunity since the VMAs. Bigger than 100k festivals in South America. It's screened nationally on mainstream broadcasters from the UK to Germany all the way to Dubai.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Perhaps you're not familiar with Formula 1, but I encourage you to do some basic research on F1's global popularity, and the attendance numbers F1 puts up for each race event.

If Guns played Texas next year, it would be a huge gig too. Because there will be tens of thousands of people there. Any F1 race gives GnR significant exposure.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

The F1 Rocks event usually isn't broadcasted...just fyi.

Usually. But even if it isn't, it doesn't matter. Anybody with an interest in F1 will watch this race of the calendar and hear about the performance. There's bound to be clips of the band in the intro reel or end of the show. Changing between WTTJ and Alonso/Vettel on the final lap.

The F1 Rocks event usually isn't broadcasted...just fyi.

Usually. But even if it isn't, it doesn't matter. Anybody with an interest in F1 will watch this race of the calendar and hear about the performance. There's bound to be clips of the band in the intro reel or end of the show. Changing between WTTJ and Alonso/Vettel on the final lap.

Yes, I get that. I'm a HUGE F1 fan myself and, even though the sport isn't as popular in my country as it used to be, it still is a very relevant category worldwide. A lot of people will hear about this concert and it will give the band a nice buzz, and that is always good news!

I just post that remark because I could already see the bitching on the band blaming them for it not being aired on TV/online.

But on the other hand, MTV was going to broadcast Metallica's gig when they were about to performe in India in 2011. But the show got cancelled and the fans trashed the stage.