Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R5 of The Expendables on the torrent sites = WIN

Word. Just saw it and it's a jewel. The movie didn't disappoint either. Terry Crews' machine gun :thumbsup:

That was a shotgun :lol:

Looked automatic to me. But I don't know anything about firearms, so I'll take your word for it.

R5 of The Expendables on the torrent sites = WIN

Word. Just saw it and it's a jewel. The movie didn't disappoint either. Terry Crews' machine gun :thumbsup:

That was a shotgun :lol:

Looked automatic to me. But I don't know anything about firearms, so I'll take your word for it.

It was an AA-12. The only reason I know that is because it's always in games like Call of Duty and Socom.

Saw The Hangover last night, I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was going to be kinda stupid, but it turned out to be pretty funny.

That small asian dude was awesome :lol:

He also plays a hilariously under qualified Spanish teacher named Senor Chang on Community.

Saw The Hangover last night, I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was going to be kinda stupid, but it turned out to be pretty funny.

That small asian dude was awesome :lol:

He also plays a hilariously under qualified Spanish teacher named Senor Chang on Community.

dont forget his brother, Rabbi Chang

Did anyone else see the newest Charlie Kaufman flick Synedoche, NY? Absolutely wild. One of those movies you need to see at least twice, maybe 3 times. Would love to discuss it further

Not exactly "new", but I love that movie. Really great.

How many times did you need to watch it to figure the whole thing out?

Watched The Experiment & The Switch.

The Experiment - Interesting concept and great performances but pretty disturbing overall, not really my thing. :confused:

The Switch -Predictable & boring like all movies with Jennifer Aniston. :sleeper:

Edited by -Laura-

The Expendables - ALOT of explosions and funny one liners.

No. If anything, that's what it lacked. I guess that's Arnie's territory.

It lacked pretty much everything except explosions, Eric Roberts nutsackery and Cordelia Chase. Tries too hard and fails big. Poor Machete has to salvage the summer for the entire genre. :(

Edited by Angelica

Explosions is pretty much the only thing I was watching it for. And the guys being badass and all, but it was kinda lacking in that department. Jet Li was criminally underused. I guess I kinda liked Rourke and Lundgren in it, I don't know... I do think the action scenes were great, but there wasn't enough of them (number and length).

I have EXTREMELY high hopes for Machete. Unfortunately, I won't be able able to watch it soon. Hopefully it's still in theatres when I get back to England at the end of the month.