Film Thread

ssiscool

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's great! Yogi, The Smurfs and Babar the Elephant. ^_^ Okay, Babar might be a little too much gay, but I think I'll go and watch that anyway.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely it can't be as bad as the CGI Smurfs Movie in development

What? Avatar? That already came out man....

Sony Pictures has announced plans to begin a trilogy of live-action/computer-generated Smurf films, the first to be released in 2011. The project had been in various stages of development since 2003.[20] In June 2008, it was announced that Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation have acquired film rights from Lafig Belgium. Current plans have Jordan Kerner producing with Shrek 2 and Shrek the Third screenwriters J. David Stem and David N. Weiss in negotiations to write.[21][22]. The film is due to star Jonathan Winters as Papa Smurf, Katy Perry as Smurfette, George Lopez as Grouchy Smurf, Gary Basaraba as Hefty Smurf, John Oliver as Vanity Smurf, Alan Cumming as Gutsy Smurf, and Neil Patrick Harris as Patrick Winslow. It was suggested that Quentin Tarantino would play Brainy Smurf, but this "didn't work out".[23]

Sony Pictures has announced plans to begin a trilogy of live-action/computer-generated Smurf films, the first to be released in 2011. The project had been in various stages of development since 2003.[20] In June 2008, it was announced that Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation have acquired film rights from Lafig Belgium. Current plans have Jordan Kerner producing with Shrek 2 and Shrek the Third screenwriters J. David Stem and David N. Weiss in negotiations to write.[21][22]. The film is due to star Jonathan Winters as Papa Smurf, Katy Perry as Smurfette, George Lopez as Grouchy Smurf, Gary Basaraba as Hefty Smurf, John Oliver as Vanity Smurf, Alan Cumming as Gutsy Smurf, and Neil Patrick Harris as Patrick Winslow. It was suggested that Quentin Tarantino would play Brainy Smurf, but this "didn't work out".[23]

It was a joke.... :P

It was a joke.... :P

Believe me man. I think the concept of a proper Smurfs film is a bigger joke :lol:

I just mentioned this film in my other thread, I don't care, it's that good. Who here has seen Battle Royale?

i just watched it last week. very very good. there's a western version of it i've seen too, can't remember the name but vinnie jones and stone cold steve austin are in it. it sucks though

I just mentioned this film in my other thread, I don't care, it's that good. Who here has seen Battle Royale?

i just watched it last week. very very good. there's a western version of it i've seen too, can't remember the name but vinnie jones and stone cold steve austin are in it. it sucks though

No shit? really? I had started writing my own western version of it. Oh well, atleast it sucked, I'll just make it better.

No shit? really? I had started writing my own western version of it. Oh well, atleast it sucked, I'll just make it better.

I think it's called The Condemned.

The Expendables blows shit up real good, but everything else is total meh. Except the fact that Cordelia Chase is in it *geek sigh*. Splice is Cronenbergy deliciousness (though obviously not as delicious as it would be if it actually were Cronenberg instead of that Cube geek).

I think it's called The Condemned.

It would seem so, it's ok, I was planning to focus on 18 year old draft dodgers in mine.