Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Was incredibly close to tears at the end of Toy Story 3. Jesus. :(

Meanwhile my 6 year old niece I took with me was not moved in the slightest. I honestly think this movie hits young men the hardest.

So true man. I had not seen a Toy Story movie since the second one came out in theaters. Needless to say, I was not prepared for the emotional onslaught.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I'm a bit worried/skeptical about going to go see Toy Story 3. I grew up watching the first film, and I don't know what I'd do if the third one sucked.

Firebomb dreamworks? Just a suggestion ;)

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I'm game if you are :lol: I'm not even sure if they made the first two, i thought i'd just throw it out there and hope for the best...i failed...i feel an enormous sense of personal inadequacy as a result and if it wasn't for the fact that i've finally found a soulmate for the firebomb hollywood campaign that i've been concocting since i was a child, i might've killed myself...thank you Kev for saving my life and condemning scores of others :)

The Champ

Born Free

Philadelphia

E.T

The Green Mile

It's a Wonderful Life

Schindler's List

Toy Story 3

You know what i think of when i see ET?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0dw-fKFUo

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Just saw This Boy's Life, with a young Leo DiCaprio in the main part. Great film.

With Bobby De Niro and Eliza Dushku and Ellen Barkin? SUCH a great movie and so overlooked.

For the fight scenes and score alone.

the tommy from 3rd rock - hotel hallway fight scene was worth the admission IMO.

also loved how

the dreams collapsed. kind of cool

Me too.

the kicks were one of my favorite aspects of the movie away from the bigger plot points. Culminates very well in the end

Great job casting the movie also.

“Gone. Kaput. Canceled. It was one of the first casualties”, my Metro-Goldwyn Buddy said. “[Darren] has lost interest anyway, I believe. Think we’re all just going to have to be happy with the three RoboCop movies that are out there”.

Robocop reboot cancelled. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright, so I watched Toy Story 3. Overall impression? Definitely a good movie, weakest in the trilogy though...like someone else already mentioned.

But WTF was that ending?! Giving all his goddamn fucking toys to that stupid-looking little kid?! They really did try to make a suitable ending to the "saga" and make it a bit emotional, but that scene with Andy playing with the toys and shit was almost cringe-worthy.. Maybe it'll sink in later >.>

Other than that though, great fucking film :thumbsup: Some very nice brilliant parts throughout, and I thought the bear was a pretty cool character.

Guest Nasty Nate

Toy Story 3 hit me hard. I don't really remember the first one, and the second one wasn't very memorable, but this one was very good. It probably affected me the most though because I'm heading to college next month. I can relate to some of what was going on. 10/10.