Film Thread

ssiscool

Any you guys ever see killa season?

Yeah I've seen it. A buddy of mine was really into making beats for rap artists a few years ago. He even went to NYC and met with Cam'ron and his guys. He gave me the DVD to borrow and watch. From what I remember it was not made really well but it had it moments. Wasn't unwatchable but definitely didn't deserve any awards or anything.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feast. Wasn't too bad of a movie but it was a great sci-fi-thrill-comedy. The NC-17 scenes from the directors cut are worth checking out alone.

The outrageous content earned FEAST an NC-17 rating from the MPAA. When released theatrically, the film was cut down for an R-rating. The DVD presents the unrated version, uncut. Among the restored footage is a disgusting moment at the end of a scene in which one of the female characters is raped by a monster - in her mouth. The fragmented editing leaves no doubt about what's happening but prevents viewers from getting a clear look. Restored in the DVD is a shot whrein she spews white fluid from her mouth

[MOUTH RAPE:NSFW]

Alien_facerape.gif

Predators was good. Not brilliant but well worth my five quid.

It doesn't fuck around with any silly backstory which I liked.. just straight into the action.

Also this is brilliant. :lol:

"Theres a ninja in this movie.. and Morpheus.. and Machete. These Predators don't stand a chance."

Edited by Nobodys_Fault

Predators was good. Not brilliant but well worth my five quid.

It doesn't fuck around with any silly backstory which I liked.. just straight into the action.

Also this is brilliant. :lol:

"Theres a ninja in this movie.. and Morpheus.. and Machete. These Predators don't stand a chance."

That was great. :lol:

Awesome impression of Arnold! Probably the best I've ever heard.

Guest Len B'stard

The Ox Bow Incident - Henry Fonda, Anthony Quinn...movie about a posse that get together to go catch cattle rustlers, it's pretty much a social conscience piece, centred around mob justice and such...REALLY touching movie.

Firecreek - Henry Fonda, Jimmy Stewart...Fonda plays the leader of this outlaw gang who ride into this sleepy little nowhere town full of cowards and slowly but surely things turn ugly, culminating in one of the gang being accidentally shot as he tries to rape one of the locals...the movie is basically about like...making a stand.

The Boston Strangler - Henry Fonda, George Kennedy, Tony Curtis...based on Albert De Salvo, the man of the movies title. Wonderful atmospheric piece, shades of Dirty Harry and The French Connection, lots of split screen and things like that, perhaps a little overkill but a brilliant little overlooked thriller.

I watched "A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints" last night.

I must say I was impressed by it. Not exactly really by Shia Lebeouf but Chazz Palminteri and of course Robert Downey Jr. I would have loved a bit more Robert and a little less Shia but the ending made up for that, great acting by Robert and Chazz, and the movie itself was also really good, imo. The way NYC was presented felt really authentic, as did the troubles of the young boys n girls there.

8/10.

Guest Len B'stard

The Naked Spur - Jimmy Stewart, Robert Ryan, Janet Leigh. Above average plot driven western. Stewart plays a rancher after the Wanted Ryan for a $5,000 reward that he's gonna use to start up his life again after the war but he doesn't reckon on an old gold prospector and a young dishonorably discharged lieutenant wanting a piece of the pie along with the mans own desire to escape.