Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gia. I thought it was a great movie...but really heartbreaking :(

I didnt watch it myself but I remember my sister in law was bawling after watching it.

i was! i felt awful afterwards but it was so good. the same happened with The Notebook. I was watching it with my friend, and if any of you have seen it (doubtful...:lol:), i was crying my eyes out

at the end and she just goes "Well this is fucking stupid."..i guess i'm just happy i'm not the only one who cries easily :heart:

Batman Mask Of The Phantasm

Isn't that simply amazing? I mean, the whole original Batman Animated Series is excellent, but that film just blew my mind.

Agreed. Batman TAS was fucking brilliant :)

It was. You hear about the new Batman film they're doing with Bruce Timm involved?

Batman Mask Of The Phantasm

Isn't that simply amazing? I mean, the whole original Batman Animated Series is excellent, but that film just blew my mind.

It rivals the Burton film's to me at least.

Predators...

Giant piece of turd. I even enjoyed AVP and AVP2 more than this...and I absolutely HATED these.

Wow. Just wow.

Predators may not be amazing and the Original is better but Predators is still better than the AVP films easily.

So this week I watched Grown Ups and Date Night. Grown Ups had a few funny scenes but overall I found it pretty boring. It's more of a family movie, I guess. Date Night was much better.

Also watched Remeber Me (did not see that ending coming :shocked: ), My Sister's Keeper (reallyyy sad, do not watch it if you're in a bad mood), and Chloe (Julianne Moore/Amanda Seyfried affair :wub: ). I liked all 3 of them. ^_^