Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm eager to see Dinner For Schmucks. Looks like I'll enjoy it a lot.

Still have yet to see Inception, also.

saw Inception about a week ago, and didn't like it.

leaving to see Dinner For Schmucks in about 40 min

Ugh, I just finished watching Inception and was left disapointed. I was pretty much expecting the best movie ever though, perhaps upon a second viewing I'll enjoy it better?

Ugh, I just finished watching Inception and was left disapointed. I was pretty much expecting the best movie ever though, perhaps upon a second viewing I'll enjoy it better?

I went to go see it again and enjoyed it a lot more than the first time.

I went to go see it again and enjoyed it a lot more than the first time.

Yeah, I have a feeling I was far too hyped for it, and that is the major reason for the let down, I will go back again with lower expectations.

I'm driving a couple hours tonight to see [REC] 2. Very excited, the original is my favorite horror movie, and I've read multiple reviews hailing [REC] 2 as the greatest horror sequel since Dawn Of The Dead. I'll post my thoughts on it tomorrow.

i was dragged to it, and had no desire to see it.... i'd heard it was supposed to be really good though, so i was kinda 'neutral' going in... didn't like it.... wouldn't see it again.....

I'm driving a couple hours tonight to see [REC] 2. Very excited, the original is my favorite horror movie, and I've read multiple reviews hailing [REC] 2 as the greatest horror sequel since Dawn Of The Dead. I'll post my thoughts on it tomorrow.

The entire movie was great until they revealed what was actually wrong with the people. I mean seriously... demonic possession? Way to go...

I'm itching to see Inception again. After I saw it last night I was like "Yeah, I liked that. Really enjoyed it," And now I'm thinking, "Damn, that movie was fucking great. I want to see it again!"

Usually that doesn't happen with me. I can't wait to see this again.

EDIT: Also, just 10 days until The Expendables. ^_^

Edited by Black Sabbath

I'm itching to see Inception again. After I saw it last night I was like "Yeah, I liked that. Really enjoyed it," And now I'm thinking, "Damn, that movie was fucking great. I want to see it again!"

Same thing that happened with me. I feel like watching it for a third time actually :lol: Still exploring different theories...