Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could watch Step Brothers every day and it would never get old. I know that movie line for line. One of my favs by Ferrell and Reilly.

This house is a fuckin prison

on planet bullshit

in the galaxy of this sucks camel dick.

classic.

Blades of Glory wasn't the best Will Ferrell movie, and I don't really like John Heder, but it was pretty funny.

The Will Ferrell Sports Trilogy - Blades of Glory, Semi Pro, Talledega Nights

They're all very funny. Talladega Nights is my favorite out of the three.

Not sure where ron burgundy fits in. Maybe it does not qualfy bevause will isnt showing off his actual sporting prowess.

I could watch Step Brothers every day and it would never get old. I know that movie line for line. One of my favs by Ferrell and Reilly.

This house is a fuckin prison

on planet bullshit

in the galaxy of this sucks camel dick.

classic.

This wedding is horseshit!

Edited by wasted

Yeah, she was good. A bitch, but good.

The agree that the main two guys were just kind of random and unbelievable. Honestly should have just been Travolta and Nic Cage, imo. Gary Busey as the DEA agent if you really needed him. The chick was OK, not sure who else I would have picked to play her.

maybe someone hot, it wasn't believable she could get one guy, let alone two guys. Maybe the movie twisted it so the colleges grads were the focus. Whereas the book it more balanced. The movie makes them seem like naive victims almost. In Power of the Dog, "black is white and white is black, we are through the looking glass people" vibe. The Iraq war vet is probably a real psycho in the book but he seemed more like QB on a beer run in the movie.

Yeah, exactly. They just didn't pull me in. Del Toro was a son of a bitch, but like I said, he was the best. Wish Travolta would have been in it more, he was good in the scenes he was in.

What should I watch next, wasted?

Blood Diamond

Four Brothers

Gangs of New York

There Will Be Blood

In terms of urgency I think Four Brothers could wait, if it's that one with Marky Mark in it. It's alright though. There Will Be Blood is meant to be classic but I havne't seen it. Blood Diamond is alright. You sort of need to see Gangs of New York first, it's Scorsese. It's no Goodfellas or Departed but it's Scorsese. Lewis as The Butcher was pretty good.

I saw There Will Be Blood awhile ago, I thought it was to long, not much going on. 5/10

Saw Django last night, pretty good.All the leads did a nice job. 7.5/10

Yeah, exactly. They just didn't pull me in. Del Toro was a son of a bitch, but like I said, he was the best. Wish Travolta would have been in it more, he was good in the scenes he was in.

Blood Diamond

Four Brothers

Gangs of New York

There Will Be Blood

In terms of urgency I think Four Brothers could wait, if it's that one with Marky Mark in it. It's alright though. There Will Be Blood is meant to be classic but I havne't seen it. Blood Diamond is alright. You sort of need to see Gangs of New York first, it's Scorsese. It's no Goodfellas or Departed but it's Scorsese. Lewis as The Butcher was pretty good.

In Zero Dark I forgot it was a movie in the last part. It was only after they got back to base and Jessica was wearing Axl aviator shades Top Gun style that I remembered.

I was thinking why did they make this movie, why don't they make one about why they havnet nuked Pakistan for harboring Osama bin laden. It's like the world is laffing at the US. They pour millions if not billions into those countries and all the while they plotting to destroy them. That's a movie for Clint Eastwood to make.

Blood Diamond

Four Brothers

Gangs of New York

There Will Be Blood

Blood Diamond and Gangs of New York are brilliant.

Guest Len B'stard

Rewatched:

Notorious (2009) Biopic of Biggie Smalls, quite well made actually, not your usual straight to video type thing. Dunno about the bloke that play 2Pac tho.