Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

The festival's license was never in any real danger and almost everyone involved has admitted this. It brings in too much money to the area. Never mind the fanboys, your head is someplace awful if you don't realize that.

When & where did "almost everyone involved" admit the festival's license was never in danger? I must've missed that one.

First off, I’m a transplant from the "other forum" forgive my lack of previous posts. The thing that drives me so crazy about all of this is Axl constantly placing blame on others. He's done this since the first reemergence in rio vegas ect, up until now. Its always a loop of "those that would try and prevent this" "those who worked so hard to stop us" "Circumstances that prevent us" and on and on and on. Hasn’t anyone ever said, Hey Axl, Rock N Roll was here before GNR and will be after. For a half a century bands have gotten on stage, played shows, recorded albums and repeated the process until they no longer wanted to. But he sincerely feels as though outside forces are conspiring against him to prevent him from making/releasing/performing music. Its pretty simple really, get on stage, play the songs. I'm quite sure the illuminati have bigger fish to fry. Last weeks trash about the cancelled shows was bush, he shows nothing but contempt for fans when he’s got PMS and then wants the promoter to apologize to the very same fans he jerked around for two weeks when it suits his martyrdom complex.. That said, I love the band, love the music and will continue to support them, but the offstage behavior is embarrassing plain and simple. He needs to learn two things, he does need his fans as much as he wishes he didn’t and he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Now, excuse me while i get in my safe room, i'm sure Jarmo is already on his way...

First off, I’m a transplant from the "other forum" forgive my lack of previous posts. The thing that drives me so crazy about all of this is Axl constantly placing blame on others. He's done this since the first reemergence in rio vegas ect, up until now. Its always a loop of "those that would try and prevent this" "those who worked so hard to stop us" "Circumstances that prevent us" and on and on and on. Hasn’t anyone ever said, Hey Axl, Rock N Roll was here before GNR and will be after. For a half a century bands have gotten on stage, played shows, recorded albums and repeated the process until they no longer wanted to. But he sincerely feels as though outside forces are conspiring against him to prevent him from making/releasing/performing music. Its pretty simple really, get on stage, play the songs. I'm quite sure the illuminati have bigger fish to fry. Last weeks trash about the cancelled shows was bush, he shows nothing but contempt for fans when he’s got PMS and then wants the promoter to apologize to the very same fans he jerked around for two weeks when it suits his martyrdom complex.. That said, I love the band, love the music and will continue to support them, but the offstage behavior is embarrassing plain and simple. He needs to learn two things, he does need his fans as much as he wishes he didn’t and he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Now, excuse me while i get in my safe room, i'm sure Jarmo is already on his way...

:thumbsup:

Bumblefoot

Hotel staff trying to get me out of bed, said new guests have arrived. No problem, bed's big enough for all....

Tour manager's fightin' with 'em now, lol.... spooning my new room guest. She's 80, from Denmark.

about an hour ago via facebook

--------------------------------------

bumblefoot

Time to add "spoony-nine" to the dictionary.

about 1 hour ago via web

bumblefoot

A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum.... ah never mind. Fun day at the catacombs and the Coliseum. :) (FUCK YOU BEARD!)

about 11 hours ago via web

btw for those interested you can now follow Ron's beard on twitter, interesting stories there to say the least lol:

http://twitter.com/ronsbeard

-------------

DjASHBA

So glad I got to see the colosseum and the cadi come here in Rome, Italy! The history & the architecture is literally indescribable. Must C!

about 19 hours ago via web

I was away for over a week will try to keep up now, could use some help keeping this thread updated

Edited by gunsguy

Bumblefoot Just woke up & found this post from twitter.com/ronsbeard......

<< A quite sinister plot was foiled, unfortunately. I rigged the confetti

machines to launch 10000 empty plastic bottles throughout the venue at

the end of Paradise City, but 'Pyro Pete' caught it at the last moment

...and reset the confetti launchers. This doesn't end here, I will have my

day... POX TO YOU ALL!!! >>

LOL

LOL

Ron showing there what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I'm not sure if these were posted, anyway....

Fred Durst...

"I support Axl Rose unconditionally. I support Slash unconditionally. I'm no fair weather fan."

Ginger from The Wildhearts (on Leeds)...

"@Blairo1981 I actually really liked Guns n Roses. "

"@Falcoholism GnR were actually pretty great. Shorter set, plenty of energy. Axl is a fascinating character."

LOL

that was very funny. :lol:

LOL

that was very funny. :lol:

I just spit my coffee out ma nose lol, that was hilarious!