Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

L

O

L

I kinda feel bad for him.

Before we jump to conclusions, Youtube also does that automatically.

Sometimes, it even refuses your upload if it detects some copyrighted audio.

Well, at least, I hope it's Youtube.

It should be since the GnR facebook linked his video on their official page...

Edited by The Glow Inc.

He had it on his facebook page first. I watched it there, then on youtube when the link was posted in this thread. Now the video is gone from DJs facebook page, just youtube links are left. So it seems to be not only some automatic youtube reaction. Somebody was not amused.

I would really like to learn the reason for this. Doesn't make any sense from my point of view.

He had it on his facebook page first. I watched it there, then on youtube when the link was posted in this thread. Now the video is gone from DJs facebook page, just youtube links are left. So it seems to be not only some automatic youtube reaction. Somebody was not amused.

I would really like to learn the reason for this. Doesn't make any sense from my point of view.

:rofl-lol:

looks like Dj might be kicked out the band for doing something positive for the fans !

rr4fud.png

Guns N' Roses

the newest, bestest thing to trash beside a hotel room or guitar is @youtbue http://bit.ly/DjA_Vegas2London @djashba did it! #FAIL

about 1 hour ago via web

rr4fud.png

Dj ASHBA™

F^%$in YOUTUBE Blows! I've already had this cleared up!, our people are contacting them as we speak!

about an hour ago via facebook (in response to users saying video has no audio)

rr4fud.png

Dj ASHBA™

I disabled it until, we fix the audio problem. Be patient :)

about an hour ago via facebook (in response to users saying video has no audio)

rr4fud.png

Ron's Beard

Every time Ron blows his nose he gets stuff on me. Gross. Me, I don't get sick. I just get more gray.

41 minutes ago via web

rr4fud.png

Guns N' Roses

the @djashba video http://bit.ly/DjA_Vegas2London is having technical issues will let you know when its back! thanks 4 spotting #GNRfansrule

3 minutes ago via web

rr4fud.png

Ron's Beard

Ron calls me a 'chick repellent' behind my back. As if *I'm* the reason they run in fear, heh...!

1 minute ago via web

rr4fud.png

Bumblefoot

How does @okgo keep making such mindbogglingly amazing videos?????????

15 minutes ago via web

rr4fud.png

Ron's beard

Time for bed. Ron's still sick as fuck and needs to rest up for the show. Thrill of my life chatting with you. Gnite :)

about 1 hour ago via web (he was chatting this eve with twitter users)

rr4fud.png

DJ Ashba

Different time zone every other day it seems, Im in the same boat @KimKardashian ! I feel for ya! ha!

18 minutes ago via web

rr4fud.png

Edited by gunsguy