Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Who has Axl beat the fuck out of (as far as we know)?

Oh boy, Is there a 'can of worms' emoticon that I'm missing?

Anyway, that's great, Axl's mad at the internet again. :rolleyes:

That would be GN'R twitter feed not AXL'S!

Welp, maybe Guns N' Roses' twitter should be left to members of Guns N' Roses. Not random members of their entourage.

@gunsnroses - Twitter

wakey bakey! it's only like 4:20 in the AM. speaking of 4 o'clock any Aussies catching @Bumblefoot @DizzyReed & @DjASHBA later in Mona Vale?

@Dj ASHBA™ - FACEBOOK

I will be attending the Guns N' Roses Meet N' Greet today, hope to meet a bunch of ya's!

http://www.billyhydemusic.com.au/news/51...nsw-dec-3/

Guns N' Roses

Check out some footy from the meetup where Bumblefoot accouticizes some Maiden while Dizzy Reed watches and Dj ASHBA™ gives a "professional" guitar smashing demonsation - http://t.co/wxzFCZ0

Pretty cool vid! Dizzy seems a bit out of place but it's funny when he starts drumming along! :lol:

That was fun to watch!!!!!Thanks!

Just thought you guys might find this interesting...someone on twitter asked GNR

@gunsnroses PLEASE! what's the name of the intro u guys use live? It's amazing!!!

GNR said:

@Mitophin there are several.. "the General" is probably most played before CD

:rofl-lol: thats hilarious

Tommy seems to be having some kind of existential crisis in Abu Dhabi...(from his twitter)

being pushed to the end of ones rope for so long will make you a good climber,or road kill. i'm gonna find a new tree
maybe just a new rope will suffice
i'll shovel snow before i shovel anymore horseshit...

Tommy seems to be having some kind of existential crisis in Abu Dhabi...(from his twitter)

being pushed to the end of ones rope for so long will make you a good climber,or road kill. i'm gonna find a new tree
maybe just a new rope will suffice
i'll shovel snow before i shovel anymore horseshit...

Uh oh...

Or maybe Axl is having some kind of bipolarity attack again. He almost quit on 2006 and on the Europe Tour this year. He's great, it would be a big lost if he actually left. I hope he doesn't.

Or maybe Axl is having some kind of bipolarity attack again. He almost quit on 2006 and on the Europe Tour this year. He's great, it would be a big lost if he actually left. I hope he doesn't.

and where did you hear that he almost quit on the europe tour this year?

Something must be up. These guys are typically very careful and tight-lipped about what they allow themselves to say publicly. Usually it's not until they're at their wit's end that they make statement like this. See Robin's 2007 message for further info...

"I'm writing now in the wake of the recently postponed and cancelled GNR commitments in Japan and in South Africa," he wrote. "I guess I'm writing because I too am disappointed, have a conscience, a website, and I am not on the Bullet Train to Osaka this evening.

"I purely want to share with those whom were avid for seeing GNR at these concerts that I too was looking forward to seeing you all. The band was primed and pumped, production packed and shipped. Then, much to our distress, unforeseen circumstance walked in, dropped its surly case and announced with certainty, 'I'm here!' What can we do.

"I have received innumerable emails from real people who where hooking up with friends or family, flying to faraway cities, booking hotels or friends' couches, docking the USS Kitty Hawk, and otherwise scheduling their time and enthusiasm around these events. In short, these peeps wuz straight stung adrenalized and lettin' me square have it! I too was psyched about the shows, planning to meet friends and family, watch the cherry blossom blossom etc. It is my wish that your bounce forward from here be one of a willful arc and opportunity. Believe me, I'm swallowing that very pill by your side."

He went back to NIN about 6 months later.

Edited by sofine11