Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Which gig is the gnr account talking about today? The rose bar or ?

@gunsnrosesJohn Varvatos remembers our gig at his store: "Guns N' Roses came to the Bowery store to headline New York Fashion Week and they were meant to perform four songs for me. In the end, they played for two and a half hours solid. It was a complete surprise and an amazing show that was talked about for weeks. One of the guys from ZZ Top said it was one of his five greatest moments in music."

Which gig is the gnr account talking about today? The rose bar or ?

@gunsnrosesJohn Varvatos remembers our gig at his store: "Guns N' Roses came to the Bowery store to headline New York Fashion Week and they were meant to perform four songs for me. In the end, they played for two and a half hours solid. It was a complete surprise and an amazing show that was talked about for weeks. One of the guys from ZZ Top said it was one of his five greatest moments in music."

no this one:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=159656

and here is the article the tweet is referring to:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704679204575647231557222208.html

Edited by gunsguy

Dj ASHBA™

Sadly, there's unfortunately not enough time in the day to respond to everyones emails and comments. I do read them all and am so grateful for every single one of you. Thx 2 you for the many years of support. Thx 2 all for having my back and stopping by my page to comment and post day after day. You all are like family to me. Much love~ ps... I think a party in The Haunted Mansion, is way over due. What do you think?

about an hour ago via facebook

-----------------------------

Bumblefoot

Mixing & mastering for the song 'Invisible' is DONE!, as well as a cover song I'll be puttin' out. Might put the cover song out first..... 29 minutes ago via web

-------------------------------

Dj Ashba

I am heading down to Anaheim Ca. for soundcheck. Tomorrow, I will be performing The National Anthem in front of 60,000 at Angel Stadium Jan. 8th for the Monster Energy AMA Super Motor Cross to kick off the Season!! Hope to see you all there! Come say hi!!

37 minutes ago via facebook

Edited by gunsguy

167638_492915259213_701824213_5730634_3779865_n.jpg

Heading off to perform The National Anthem at Angel Stadium in Anaheim Ca. to kick of the Monster Energy Supercross!! Check out The Limited Edition Dj ASHBA Monster T-Shirt, I designed!! Also check out this event on the SPEED Network!!!!

1 hour ago via facebook

---------

Frank Ferrer

Exclusive iTunes Sale Continues: Two new Compulsions tracks from the group's forthcoming Beat The Devil LP are still on sale at iTunes for only 69¢ ea. (reg. $1.29 ea.). Sale ends Monday, January 10 at midnight. Click to purchase now.

via facebook 2 hours ago

-----------

Tommy Stinson

Man am i glad to finally be on this side of 2010. Lots of good stuff to come. Really stoked. Happy New Year !!!

about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck

------------

Oh my god this DJ Ashba is annoying. It's going to be another of those chats where he isn't allowed to say anything with naked chicks everywhere in his house.

This is ridiculous. I love DJ Ashba in Guns, but I hate the other guy with his cheap communication who thinks he has style with his stylish tim burton designed website and thinks he has an original "universe". He should cut this shit and enjoy his life more simply and as a rockstar.

Maybe I shouldn't write this at all but these constant adds with DJ Ashba are kind of sad, it's always "DJ ASHBA FROM GUNS N ROSES AND SIXX AM" like he has to do his promotion for his other band every damn time and make it official that he's in Guns N' Roses like he doesn't believe he's in himself just to sell his merchandising. I don't like this at all. Just my two cents, sorry if it bothers anyone.

edit: never mind what I said, it's pointless, let's just hope he has something to discuss.

Edited by D..

Bumblefoot

NAMM stuff: I'll be hangin' today at the Vigier guitar booth #4762 and doing a signing at Engl amps booth #5824 - see ya!! :D

2 hours ago

---

Bumblefoot

Thinking about auctioning myself off (musically) and donating all proceeds to flood relief in Australia, Brazil & Sri Lanka.

24 minutes ago

Edited by gunsguy

Bumblefoot

Guitar lessons, guest solos on recordings, music for any TV shows or video games, etc....

I have music that might be worth something to someone, and if they're willing to make that barter, we can do something to help. The person donating gets music in exchange for their donation - I get to help with the only real resource I have, making music.

49 minutes ago

---------

Bumblefoot

And God bless those that are doing what they can, the donations of time, materials, funding - even if it's just positive wishes - you're all helping. :)

49 minutes ago

Bumblefoot

Guitar lessons, guest solos on recordings, music for any TV shows or video games, etc....

I have music that might be worth something to someone, and if they're willing to make that barter, we can do something to help. The person donating gets music in exchange for their donation - I get to help with the only real resource I have, making music.

49 minutes ago

---------

Bumblefoot

And God bless those that are doing what they can, the donations of time, materials, funding - even if it's just positive wishes - you're all helping. :)

49 minutes ago

What a great fucking guy. (bumble, not YOU gunsguy lol)

Bumblefoot

49 minutes ago

---------

Bumblefoot

49 minutes ago

:rofl-lol::thumbsup: Bumble is awesome

hahaha...

This Ashba-guy is fucking hilarious.

He does everything Slash does.

He even talks like him, and don't forget that he got the Monster thing after Slash.

I hate him.

He's by far the worst guitarist in there.

I like the rest of the guys.

Now he talks like him? GTFO, no he does not, I spoke to him alot in Canada and he did not strike me as trying to be anyone but himself, nor did he sound like anyone else. He has great respect for Slash.

Bumblefoot

49 minutes ago

---------

Bumblefoot

49 minutes ago

:rofl-lol::thumbsup: Bumble is awesome

can Bumble get any fucking better? seriously this guy goes above and beyond anyone to help everyone !

(thats actually sig worthy if I do say so myself)

Dj Ashba

Nicky and I will be attending the Golden Globes tonight. Looking forward to the Weinstein, In Style and HBO after parties! Should be a blast! Also special thanks to all who stopped by the Ovation Booth at Namm!! It was great meeting you. Thx again for all the love and support!

about an hour ago