Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

“As of yet”? Is he implying it's quite possible that Axl could fire him at some point? I don't know about you but when I see live footage of GN'R it always becomes pretty apparent that Axl is overly concerned with Tommy's well being/happiness (Stinson is consistently the band member Axl pays most attention to).

Don't read to far into it. I think what he is trying to say with the as of yet part is that people have flooded him with emails and messages asking if he was fired etc based on the shit the last little while. He is answering as of right now he has not been fired, basically saying the rumor is bullshit as 99% of us knew already :)

I am happy he responded at least because some fans are concerned

“As of yet”? Is he implying it's quite possible that Axl could fire him at some point? I don't know about you but when I see live footage of GN'R it always becomes pretty apparent that Axl is overly concerned with Tommy's well being/happiness (Stinson is consistently the band member Axl pays most attention to).

I really think he was just being sarcastic. He later said "all is well here. I'm still in."

Ali

Axl Rose

On Saturday 5th February 2011, @axlrose said:

Contrary to anyone's claims there are no concrete plans nor were there ever for a tour, a relaunch or sponsors (n' certainly not to replace anyone in the band) beyond a collection of random ideas thrown out by various individuals w/out any real foundation or negotiations in place other than our prior involvements (which wouldn't take a rocket scientist to put together). And 4 the record Doc McGhee is no longer involved w/either myself or GN'R.

don't know why it's not showing up on my computer, but my iPHONE SAYZ:

"axlrose: Contrary to anyone's claims there are no concrete plans nor were there ever for a tour, a relaunch or sponsors (n' certainly not to replace ideas thrown out by various individuals w/out any real foundation or negotiations in place other than our prior involvements (which wouldn't take a rocket scientist to put together). And 4 the record Doc McGhee is no longer involved w/either myself or GN'R."

12FUCKYOU -- AXL ROSE UP YOUR ASSES, BITCHES!!!

Greatest frontman ever.

edit: god fucking damnit, i thought i was going to be the first one to post this :(

Edited by there is no dana only zool