Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

he was probaly direct messagin somebody and forgot to actually click on the DM button Dana White has done that a few times and accidentally posted his personal phone number

DJ did too once.

But yeah, like someone said, probably just a mistake. Or he did it just to go on mygnr and laugh at all the people trying to figure out the secret message behind it.

he was probaly direct messagin somebody and forgot to actually click on the DM button Dana White has done that a few times and accidentally posted his personal phone number

DJ did too once.

But yeah, like someone said, probably just a mistake. Or he did it just to go on mygnr and laugh at all the people trying to figure out the secret message behind it.

you mean to tell me theres no secret encrypted da vinci code message behind axls deleted message? :shocked:

Edited by gunns5

DJ did too once.

you mean to tell me theres no secret encrypted da vinci code message behind axls deleted message? :shocked:

It's shocking, I know. I'm considering deleting my Twitter because of this. The world has officially gone straight to hell and a handbasket :no:

Guns N' Roses

A little random LOVE from the Washington Post to go with holiday - http://voices.washingtonpost.com/blog-post/2011/02/valentines_day_even_more_stuff.html

6 min ago via facebook

WTF, the man makes like 5 tweets a year and gets cited in a newspaper story saying stop with the tweeds? hahaha and you'd know he'd see it! We just got screwed.

gunsnroses

twitter update

2010-02-15

"Rise N Grind with a little post Valentine's classic #nowplaying - Used To Love Her - http://bit.ly/hHyYlz"

4 minutes ago via Facebook

"post valentine classic" :D

Btw, what idiots are GN'R fans on Facebook and comment their posts with crap like "Paradise City is good song!!!"? If you don't know more about the band and don't care about the post topic just shut up!

Guest Broskirose

"Bashing shittalkers on a forum while watching TV. Then back to prepping the next song release for next Tuesday. 5 minutes ago via web " - Bumblefoot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

LOL

Bumblefoot

Saying goodbye to 3rd pet in less than a fucking year.

15 minutes ago

Bumblefoot

My buddy for the last 15 years struggling to get air into her lungs. Too soon feels like murder, too late feels like torture. It's time.

9 minutes ago

----

sorry to hear this Ron, in my prayers m8

Edited by gunsguy

@gunsnroses - TWITTER

it was Reagan that said best minds are not in government... coming up on tweet 1000 here... any "grand" thoughts?

1 hour

@gunsnroses - TWITTER

Abraham Lincoln was pretty f'n wise "When you have got an elephant by the hind leg, and he is trying to run away, it's best to let him run."

58 minutes

@Dj ASHBA™ - TWITTER

Call and Request "Lies Of The Beautiful People" by Sixx:A.M. at your local radio stations!!!

1 hour

Edited by Alpachiris

Bumblefoot - FACEBOOK

Set up on a blind date with my [now] wife 21 years ago today Smile

14 hours ago

Guns N' Roses - FACEBOOK

Here's a tasty explanation for "Hall Pass" http://bit.ly/dZ1iXR Any ideas on what 2 call it when ur chocolate cake shares a banana split?

12 hours ago

Edited by Alpachiris

"Guns N' Roses - FACEBOOK

Here's a tasty explanation for "Hall Pass" http://bit.ly/dZ1iXR Any ideas on what 2 call it when ur chocolate cake shares a banana split?"

Most men: a sweet dream.

Some men: just an ordinary very late night?

My favorite: blueberry pie with only a hint of sugar together with vanilla ice cream with real vanilla.