Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Is Axls mustache maintained by Axl himself or something a fan made up?

The stuff it/he says really sounds like Axls sense of humor

"When wasted youth gives away to dignified maturity - it's moustache time!"-- Axl's Mustache.

I couldn't agree more.

"I remember when we filmed the 1992 Paris France PPV. I was so long and thick!! Wait, did I just say 'long and thick' ?!"

"Time has come to relax, reflect & strain some muff juice. Thank U followers. Will B back, thicker & longer than ever! The stach luvs U all!"

All from "Axl's Mustache"

Edited by Indigo Child

"When wasted youth gives away to dignified maturity - it's moustache time!"-- Axl's Mustache.

I couldn't agree more.

"I remember when we filmed the 1992 Paris France PPV. I was so long and thick!! Wait, did I just say 'long and thick' ?!"

"Time has come to relax, reflect & strain some muff juice. Thank U followers. Will B back, thicker & longer than ever! The stach luvs U all!"

All from "Axl's Mustache"

:lol:

Well, that's that then.

Is Axls mustache maintained by Axl himself or something a fan made up?

The stuff it/he says really sounds like Axls sense of humor

Gunsguy says it's fake, I agree it does have Axls sense of humour. Rons Beard it real though.

Since this is not legitimate mustache material does it have to be posted along with the real? It's only someone seeking attention,why give it to them? <_<

If the buses hit the U.S. ? Well, I'd say that's a pretty solid hint, given how they're linking that DJ interview, that we will see a U.S. tour very shortly. Which is all kinds of awesome, if there's anything close to the border I might even sneak down...

GN'R posted a note on Facebook:

Happy 235th Birthday to the United States Marine Corps!

Happy 235th Birthday to the <span>United States Marine Corps</span>! And thank you for the liberties you afford the WORLD. like the one to write on somebody’s Facebook page. You get that freedom until you act like a little kid cuz you can’t milk off your mommy any more. Like it, hate it, don’t give a fuck about it – it is what it is and you CAN say what you want. But take lil pussy jabs on your keyboard at people you’ve never met cuz they’re progressing GNR, moving on in life. Guess what – you violated that liberty and your ass will be denied. It’s that simple.Lots of folks enjoy what ever these social websites/media offer and we’ll do our best to support them and keep it real. But for the few little hacks that pop up – go ahead make our fuck’n day! In the spirit of that military phrase – "Kill Them All, Let God Sort Them Out!" – we will bounce your ass-face! So fly that US FLAG as we celebrate Veteran's Day for the great people that defend our liberties and GOD BLESS AMERICA! peace out G N"R

I get the impression Axl could have written that :lol:

"But take lil pussy jabs on your keyboard at people you’ve never met cuz they’re progressing GNR, moving on in life."

That has Axl written all over it.

No it doesn't. It has somebody who's first language isn't English or wants to be a writer written all over it. Personally, I don't think Del would waste his time. I think we're looking at Fern. Or it could just be Ted Nugent, kill it!

That's not a cut against Fernando, I admire people who can speak more than one language. Just sometimes they use words that are correct but just don't sound right.

That has Axl written all over it.

No it doesn't. It has somebody who's first language isn't English or wants to be a writer written all over it. Personally, I don't think Del would waste his time. I think we're looking at Fern. Or it could just be Ted Nugent, kill it!

That's not a cut against Fernando, I admire people who can speak more than one language. Just sometimes they use words that are correct but just don't sound right.

I'm guessing you haven't read much of Axl's messages on twitter?

I'm sure Fernando has a complete grasp of the english language, he has been living in America for most of his life from what I can tell and whenever he posted on here it was spot on, to the best of my recollection anyway. The guy should start posting again, it was always good to have him drop by here every once in a while.

Edited by plonker88