OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

this is starting to piss me off. sure the guys having a good time but these are the only videos we have of the "greatest setlist ever" or one of anyway. and its not the guys fault for that but its a fact some people are holding out on us.

with the pro shot vids its gets me thinking there will be a DVD or atleast quality pro shots vids on u tube simillar to rock am ring 2006.

Man, nobody is "owed" bootlegs from any show, ever. No need to get pissed off about it, it's almost as though you feel you have an entitlement to recieving recordings from a concert you didn't pay to attend.

Good boots from any show are a bonus, not a right. Here's to hoping we get some from this gig! :thumbsup:

It has nothing to do with entitlement, is boils down to the fact that when many of us attended shows we were quick to post anything we could because as GNR fans we enjoyed helping the cause and spreading the gospel. It is just a little odd that there is such a lacking of bounties from such tech-savvy nations.

I dont think it is odd. Most countries have more respect than the US and are more responsible. I live in the US and we are a bunch of cheating, torrent stealing MFers here. Not surprised at all that most bootlesgs come from here.

fuck off with your American hatred. Move to one of those countries if you don't like it here.

It's not hatred, it's honesty. I love America, but most Americans will do anything to get anything for free, and it's disgusting.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is starting to piss me off. sure the guys having a good time but these are the only videos we have of the "greatest setlist ever" or one of anyway. and its not the guys fault for that but its a fact some people are holding out on us.

with the pro shot vids its gets me thinking there will be a DVD or atleast quality pro shots vids on u tube simillar to rock am ring 2006.

Man, nobody is "owed" bootlegs from any show, ever. No need to get pissed off about it, it's almost as though you feel you have an entitlement to recieving recordings from a concert you didn't pay to attend.

Good boots from any show are a bonus, not a right. Here's to hoping we get some from this gig! :thumbsup:

It has nothing to do with entitlement, is boils down to the fact that when many of us attended shows we were quick to post anything we could because as GNR fans we enjoyed helping the cause and spreading the gospel. It is just a little odd that there is such a lacking of bounties from such tech-savvy nations.

I dont think it is odd. Most countries have more respect than the US and are more responsible. I live in the US and we are a bunch of cheating, torrent stealing MFers here. Not surprised at all that most bootlesgs come from here.

Woah dude, wait a minute - Japan and china are HUGE bootleg country's - they have massive massive underground black markets with hundreds of millions of bootlegs of pretty much any product you can imagine and then more. The music and film industry being one of the biggest.

My guess is that we're not seeing anything on youtube because all the high quality ones will end up in these black markets with a price tag on it.

A8R

Edited by Allen8R

Great post. Thanks...

These recordings remind me of the early live recordings of the band from the 99-01 period.

Umm...I'm hesitant to say this but the chinese solo(s) sounds like its missing something.

And i know some smart ass is going to to reply, "yeah, its missing robin finck". True that but

One of the reasons the album is among the most under rated is because of the quality solos.

That's my opinion anyway.

hoosier

I find it irritating that you people keep discussing about some guy named Raul while there is still a mystery to solve: where did the few seconds of pro shot video come from and will there be more?!? THAT's what's interesting to ME ... not some fag called Raul ... :rolleyes:

Edited by A.J.

Lol Raul patience 3:50

every everybody's clapping but NOW ITS THE FINAL PART OF PATIENCE! Lets go DJ Dash-ba! Let's see if he can take it :lol:

Sadly Dj Dash-ba let him down and destroyed the biginning of the outro.

But, anyway I have a mygnrforum contest idea(inspired by Raul). Let`s record ourselves singing along with Axl on one song at a Gnr concert that we attend. The most obnoxious and annoying video winsrofl-lol.gif

Lol Raul patience 3:50

every everybody's clapping but NOW ITS THE FINAL PART OF PATIENCE! Lets go DJ Dash-ba! Let's see if he can take it :lol:

Sadly Dj Dash-ba let him down and destroyed the biginning of the outro.

But, anyway I have a mygnrforum contest idea(inspired by Raul). Let`s record ourselves singing along with Axl on one song at a Gnr concert that we attend. The most obnoxious and annoying video winsrofl-lol.gif

GREAT IDEA ! But that must be new Topic, sticky probably. I can sing something.

Come On DJ is still new , he will adjust, he has qualities, Ron was worse when he first joined GN'R ( shredding solos during KOHD were so out of place :P)