Winnipeg Show: Official Thread

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to see that Baz played Quicksand Jesus too. I think we'll see him on stage with Axl for a few songs later. whatz going on at the arena now?

Yeah cool to see he played Quinksand Jesus....he was off the stage at 9h40pm...so I guess Guns will be on approx. 1 hour after...so hit the stage at 10h40-11pm is pretty good!

Edited by maxgras

NEED If The World.

Fucking rights!!! Scraped and This, I Love would be kick-ass too!!! :thumbsup:

And some Shackler

And hopefully nightrain the way he did it in Tokyo...wow!

I read this on twitter from a guy that's there:

@anthonya There are way more people here than I expected. #gunsnroses

rock1 rock1

great news!

Is this the first recent show to start "late"? I'm sure some of it can be due to set times not being exact yet. Was Baz first or second? How long are the opening sets approximately?

EDIT: Duh, Winnepeg is 3 hours behind New York. My bad.

Edited by Powerage5

I would like Axl to tell us why they ignore the Illusions albums.Yes those songs were played to death from 91-93 but so were the AFD songs . Actually the AFD songs have been in rotation even longer. I can see why they wouldn't do COMA but even if we are talking about hits why not Estranged,Yesterdays,Dead Horse,etc. Please don't say it is because they are Slash songs as Slash has his fingerprints all over the AFD songs that are still played.

Because most casual fans (majority of people going to the show) want to hear the classic hits. Axl wants to play his new stuff. I think it's agreeable that fans recognize the AFD material more than songs like Coma and Dead Horse.

Is this the first recent show to start "late"? I'm sure some of it can be due to set times not being exact yet. Was Baz first or second? How long are the opening sets approximately?

It's not actually late. Baz left the stage about 30 mintues ago and I assume it takes 20-30 to change the stage to GNR and get it all ready.

Baz was off stage around 9h40pm winterpeg time...so guns should hit the stage 1hour later in my opinion..

Winnipeg is 1 hour behind NY. It's 10:15 there.

:rofl-lol:

where have you been hiding dude? :question:

:rofl-lol:

I said recent show. Some people claim Guns were onstage in Japan by 8 PM or so.

It's not actually late. Baz left the stage about 30 mintues ago and I assume it takes 20-30 to change the stage to GNR and get it all ready.

Set change is probably closer to 45 mins to an hour

Baz was off stage around 9h40pm winterpeg time...so guns should hit the stage 1hour later in my opinion..

So did Danko Jones play before Baz?

Winnipeg is 1 hour behind NY. It's 10:15 there.

They are Mountain time--it's 9:17 p.m. there.

This is true, just as it is in Edmonton.

Correction: I believe Winnipeg is one time zone over.

Edited by TrixAreForKids