Security at Winnipeg show instructed to turn away people if they showed up in Slash shirts/tophats

madison

But if that's the case, then I think Fernando and others need to find out who is giving instructions on Axl's behalf.

Unless Fernando is the guilty party. I wholeheartedly believe that this dipshit and his mother feed Axl a lot of nonsense to justify their useless "positions" in the GNR camp.

Sucking at the power teet as some might say.

Dont fucking talk about people like that, he is a member here, and a rock solid great guy anyone who thinks otherwise is jealous of his position in the camp, he is Axls family like it or not,

Oh, please. :rolleyes:

What makes Fernando such a "rock solid great guy" except for the fact that his mother lives with the man that you secretly want to have sex with? In my opinion, he's using Axl for obvious ulterior motives just as you are kissing his ass to the highest degree in hopes of getting noticed. Personally, I think you are both sickening individuals.

Ahh a new cupcake, welcome to MyGnR :xmasssanta:, you will fit in well here.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if that's the case, then I think Fernando and others need to find out who is giving instructions on Axl's behalf.

Unless Fernando is the guilty party. I wholeheartedly believe that this dipshit and his mother feed Axl a lot of nonsense to justify their useless "positions" in the GNR camp.

Sucking at the power teet as some might say.

Dont fucking talk about people like that, he is a member here, and a rock solid great guy anyone who thinks otherwise is jealous of his position in the camp, he is Axls family like it or not,

Oh, please. :rolleyes:

What makes Fernando such a "rock solid great guy" except for the fact that his mother lives with the man that you secretly want to have sex with? In my opinion, he's using Axl for obvious ulterior motives just as you are kissing his ass to the highest degree in hopes of getting noticed. Personally, I think you are both sickening individuals.

Personally i dont car eabout getting close to anyone for me it aint like that, the fact is he is a great guy thats all. I judge people by how I see them here and in real life, and he has never given me reason to call him names cause of jealousy I would not wanna be him as a matter of fact, he is Axls family and you should respect it. You sound lie a very likable fella yourself doncha? I know who you are too a former banned member here hope they figure it out too...

If Gunsguy wanted to be noticed by Fernando, all he'd (or anyone else) really have to do is shoot him a message here or at another Guns forum he frequents. He's pretty good about responding to people's questions and stuff.

I know it's not really my place to speak about someone I don't know personally, but what I do know is that he & his family have lived with Axl for many years now. Just go back and watch the Rio show where he talks to the crowd about this. I doubt very seriously anyone is using anyone for "obvious ulterior motives." If anything sounds remotely sickening at all, it's a presumption like that.

Personally i dont car eabout getting close to anyone for me it aint like that, the fact is he is a great guy thats all. I judge people by how I see them here and in real life, and he has never given me reason to call him names cause of jealousy I would not wanna be him as a matter of fact, he is Axls family and you should respect it. You sound lie a very likable fella yourself doncha? I know who you are too a former banned member here hope they figure it out too...

He's a "great guy" because he is associated to Axl. Just like you want to be. That's what makes him so great in your delusional, little fantasy world. I too judge people by how I see them here and you have never given me reason to believe that you are anything more than an ass-kissing little prick who is desperately trying to get yourself noticed by the housekeeper and her son. Bottom line is Fernando doesn't have SHIT to do with what made GNR so great. Neither does his mother. Neither do any of the other leeches who have attached themselves to him for financial gain over the past decade and a half. Wake the fuck up and smell the coffee, sunshine.

He's a "great guy" because he is associated to Axl. Just like you want to be. That's what makes him so great in your delusional, little fantasy world. I too judge people by how I see them here and you have never given me reason to believe that you are anything more than an ass-kissing little prick who is desperately trying to get yourself noticed by the housekeeper and her son. Bottom line is Fernando doesn't have SHIT to do with what made GNR so great. Neither does his mother. Neither do any of the other leeches who have attached themselves to him for financial gain over the past decade and a half. Wake the fuck up and smell the coffee, sunshine.

Doesn't sound like a member who is banned... sounds more like someone still active around here...

too bad you dont know me or have a clue what your talking about lol, I would never want to be in his position, nor do I go out of my way to "get noticed" I do talk to certain people as many do and it aint to ask fan questions, anyone who has dealt with me knows that I am just a normal dude who is older in age than most enjoying my fav band. Which brings me to the why are you back again? To cause shit? Or do you lie this band? Beta and her son have done plenty as far as the band is concerned you may think otherwise but you dont know the truth, Axl is not a stupid man, you have to know that, I do but then again i guess i am just an ass kisser trying to get noticed right?

Anyways if ya like to shoot some more childish words my way give me a pm, this thread is for something else....

Edited by gunsguy

Beta and her son have done plenty as far as the band is concerned you may think otherwise but you dont know the truth,

Name what they have done. Name me 1 significant thing that either of these 2 have done. NADA - Zero - Zilch - and you know it. Allowing Axl to finance their lifestyles over the past 15 years, preventing Slash from talking to Axl, telling Axl what he wants to hear - including lies, and giving Axl's UNRELEASED music to their friends hardly qualifies as "having done plenty for the band" or its legacy. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass, goob. You are just as self serving as the two of them are.

the plot thickens...

I have no idea who you called, but he certainly seemed hesitant to tell you anything. He seemed more concerned about finding out who you were and asking you questions - rather than providing answers.

The person I spoke to was the security manager for the team that was hired for the show - and he was at the show himself. He went into great detail - far more than I posted here on the forum - about everything he was instructed to do and other stuff that happened at the show. My source is absolutely credible - AND he didn't hesitate about answering any of my questions.

hey i'm only the messenger. although the person who made the call said the manager from "video 1" identified himself as a person whose initials are R.T.

Madison, we all have the utmost respect for you and what you do! You absolutely rock, and this is the best GN'R forum there is mainly due to your efforts! I cannot thank you enough for what you have created! I screw up at work all the time, and the toughest thing to do is admit my mistake. With time, I have become better at it. When the guy in charge of security, says "this is the first time I have heard of this", after you can hear him flipping through the tour rider provided to him by Front Line Management (Irving Azoff, aka Ticketmaster), it pretty much ends the story. The contracted firm is trying to cover for a few rogue guards who acted unwisely, and ON THEIR OWN. Time to lock this up, before this backfires big time, and then this board is blamed for a media storm based on someone who gave you false information for whatever reason.

Are you serious? Why do you assume they acted on their own? How do you KNOW that whoever RT is isn't trying to cover his own ass? If you listen to the vids it is fairly clear that they don't know what to say, which normally means someone is lying. You don't have to flip through a tour rider for something like this. It's not like it happened six months ago. It's not like someone was asking what type of cheese Axl wanted or what scented candles Asha likes. This request is fairly odd and out there and my bet is it would be remembered - no flipping required.

I can say I called a reliable source saying I had a orgy with Megan Fox, Eliza Dushku, Rosario O' Dawson, and Adam West..

Unless I have factual proof like maybe a email for example? Saying you got your info from a reliable source doesn't really mean anything.. You had that reunion thread from the Sun go for a 100 page's so who know's..

That being said if it is actually true it's stupid. When I went in 06 the only thing they asked me what my sign I had brought said it said "Where's Izzy" for the record.

I

the plot thickens...

I have no idea who you called, but he certainly seemed hesitant to tell you anything. He seemed more concerned about finding out who you were and asking you questions - rather than providing answers.

The person I spoke to was the security manager for the team that was hired for the show - and he was at the show himself. He went into great detail - far more than I posted here on the forum - about everything he was instructed to do and other stuff that happened at the show. My source is absolutely credible - AND he didn't hesitate about answering any of my questions.

hey i'm only the messenger. although the person who made the call said the manager from "video 1" identified himself as a person whose initials are R.T.

Madison, we all have the utmost respect for you and what you do! You absolutely rock, and this is the best GN'R forum there is mainly due to your efforts! I cannot thank you enough for what you have created! I screw up at work all the time, and the toughest thing to do is admit my mistake. With time, I have become better at it. When the guy in charge of security, says "this is the first time I have heard of this", after you can hear him flipping through the tour rider provided to him by Front Line Management (Irving Azoff, aka Ticketmaster), it pretty much ends the story. The contracted firm is trying to cover for a few rogue guards who acted unwisely, and ON THEIR OWN. Time to lock this up, before this backfires big time, and then this board is blamed for a media storm based on someone who gave you false information for whatever reason.

Dude. This wasn't a few rogue security guards. It happened at all entrances. It was the talk of the evening.

I saw it happen at 2 entrances. I entered through the back entrance. It happened there. There was many security at each entrance. Not one or two people. It also happened at the larger front entrance. I came in and out of there several times during the opening acts.

I was there. You weren't. I don't know who told the company to do this but it wasn't people acting on their own.

Madison heard the truth. They were just doing as instructed.

Fuck. I'm sounding like a broken record.

Edited by FoulDenture

ok i know youve been all waiting for jackie moon to weigh in on this so here we go:

yeah it is wrong, i think we can all agree on that. but the fact is, anybody who was going to that show with a slash shirt or top hat is CLEARLY just being a smart ass and doing it for the wrong reasons. in which case, fuck em.

it would be like showing up at a 9/11 remembrance rally with a osama tshirt. ok maybe not an exact parallel but you get my drift. those people clearly had bad intentions or ill will, if they want to protest in a slash shirt they can do it from outside. those are the people who throw stuff. they might as well wear a shirt that says "im here for the wrong reasons and im going to start shit"

Edited by Jackie Moon

To be honest, I don't disagree with this. We are all aware (or we like to think we are) of Axl's temperament. It must be a pain in the ass for him to look out over the crowd seeing people with top hats and Slash t-shirts on. Everyone knows he's not in Guns N' Roses anymore so what possible reason could there be to dress like that in front of Axl other than to provoke him?

EDIT: Sorry I read the first post then replied. I've only now noticed the videos etc. Apologies.

Edited by W. Axl Kev

I understand this. At WWE shows, you can't wear TNA shirts or shirts for wrestlers no longer with the company. People are told that at the door. 1, they don't want to give competition free advertising and 2, why would you wear a shirt like that unless it was to cause trouble?

No one should get get turned away for wearing an AFD or UYI shirt, but I can understand getting turned away for having a VR or Slash shirt/hat. There's no need for that. People know this.

Beta and her son have done plenty as far as the band is concerned you may think otherwise but you dont know the truth,

Name what they have done. Name me 1 significant thing that either of these 2 have done. NADA - Zero - Zilch - and you know it. Allowing Axl to finance their lifestyles over the past 15 years, preventing Slash from talking to Axl, telling Axl what he wants to hear - including lies, and giving Axl's UNRELEASED music to their friends hardly qualifies as "having done plenty for the band" or its legacy. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass, goob. You are just as self serving as the two of them are.

Beta took care of Axl since 1994.

axl considers Beta his mother.

"without the love and support of one person above all others i would not be here today."

Personally, what hurts most about this thread is that- ok, let's assume (which i believe to be truth) this story is totally bogus: Madison was lied to. NOW... the problem is that a newswire or blog or horrible tabloid like Blabbermouth (with tons of traffic) could pick it up, and then you've got naive people who wouldn't normally visit this site to find out the real truth, spewing the usual sort of unfair, misinformed, hateful garbage. It's like, don't you think Axl has gotten enough of that shit over the years? Number one, how is this helpful to the band at all? And number two, why would you want to do something like this to a band you supposedly love?

It's a sad state of affairs when people cannot personally realize for a second that you must verify a story through multiple channels and at multiple levels prior to running with it. I have the utmost respect for Madison, but thank God she is not investigating more important affairs, as a story running via one source (questionable one at that, with his own financial interests at stake), is taken at face value and then presented as the truth. Folks, this whole story that Axl Rose personally instructed a contract security firm to not let people with any shirt with Slash on it, or VR, or whatever into a concert is so ludicrous it should be laughed at, yet here we are...I see thousands of t-shirts at every GN'R show with Slash on it--almost every Appetite shirt has him on it. THIS STORY IS FALSE, FAKE, AND RIDICULOUS! WAKE UP PEOPLE! PLEASE, THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN LOGIC, AND THE CONCERT INDUSTRY SPEAK UP AND END THIS NON SENSE.

Hmm ... let's see

Throw a wine bottle at the neighbor - CHECK

Attack a fan in the audience for taking his picture - CHECK

Multiple claims of battery - CHECK

Tried to get his childhood BF to sign a contract and take a royalties cut - CHECK

Accusations by 4 of his ex- bandmembers stating that he is impossible to work with - CHECK

Won't play in cities that his psychics advise against - CHECK

Biting a security guard's leg and getting thrown in jail - CHECK

Taking a decade to write an album and then doesn't promote it - CHECK

Calls his band's ex-guitar player a deadly disease - CHECK

Punches a pap at LAX - CHECK

Advises arena security not to let fans in to the show if they are wearing a Slash shirt -- Nah, that's just crazy talk! :rolleyes:

You should delete that post immediately. I know this is your gimmick and all but why the fuck bring 9/11 into this? How fucking disrespectful to all those people to ever bring this up in a fucking debate on Guns N Roses tshirts.

It's a fucking Tshirt. Most GNR fans love Slash. By wearing a Slash shirt, it doesn't mean you are at the show looking to start shit. I bet 90 out of 100 people at a GNR show these days couldn't tell you who Frank Ferrer is but all 100 of them know Slash.

Again,not every GNR fan is on these boards and and plans their dress code according to them.

If a fan wants to put on a tophat,wig ,leather pants and walk into a NEW GNR show dressed as Slash then so fucking be it. That is his right to do so. It means he is a Slash fan not that he wants to fucking throw down with a guy over who is better between Slash and Bumble.

Also, casual music fans sometimes just like to show up to a concert.Do you think they are doing research about the dress code before they go?Highly unlikely.

first off, no gimmick. i dont post things i dont truely believe. and i truely believe if somebody is showing up at a new gnr show iwth a slash shirt they are doing it will ill will in which case i dont care. im not saying its right for gnr to deny access, im just saying i dont sympathize with them at all.

lighten up re: 9/11. i didnt mean any offense. i in no way endorsed or diminused the horribleness of 9/11. in my post i acknowledged its a terrible terrible analogy. the point was, the only reason you would do either is to be a dick. is it that crucial for you to wear a slash shirt? is it that necessary? cant you wear a wwe shirt or something? slash isnt that different from osama. both have thousand of victims.

frank ferrer has no relevence to this discussion (thats nothing new).

if somebody just cluelessly showed up to the show in a slash shirt without any ill will, pumped to see the show (honestly as i think you would be), then i agree, its wrong and ridiculous. i know your a fan and you wouldnt start shit, so to deny you entry is ridiculous.

as you said its their given right to wear a slash costume to the show (i guess) as it would be somebodys right to wear a osama tshirt, technically. or they could just not be a dick. i see no reason to wear a slash shirt except to make a point or make a stand. in which case, gtfo.

Edited by Jackie Moon

So, you guys think that someone who pays $100 to see a Guns show,shows up in a Slash shirt and is looking to do what? Spend hundreds of dollars to throw down with a fellow concertgoer? Over what? Some of you are in-fucking-sane.

people pay 100 dollars to throw things

I highly doubt anyone who shows up in Slash gear,even a full on fucking costume is there to waster hundreds of dollars,after tix,parking,food,etc. to fight another patron over the merits of Slash V. Ashba. Your logic makes no sense.

i know it doesnt make sense, but as previously stated, for some reason people do this shit. just cause we dont understand it, it doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

What proof do you have that these Slash fans,or actually GNR fans who,IDK,happen to be huge fans of a man responsible for many key elements of the GNR sound,are there to start shit.

common sense. i agree not everybody is going with intentions but, come on dude....

NEWSFLASH-A lot of GNR fans are also, SHOCK! Fans of PAST MEMBERS!!!! Let that one sink in. It doesn't mean they wanna fuckin drop gloves or cause problems at the shows.

then go to a VR show and show your support. woop.

Edited by Jackie Moon