Debate about Guns N' Roses on Musique Plus

NBKNAS

I was in the car in montreal and i think it was chom fm and they mentioned that guns n roses will be at musique plus(the french canadian version of much/ie MTV kind of channel in Canada). but couldn't catch when and what time. anyone heard about this?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the car in montreal and i think it was chom fm and they mentioned that guns n roses will be at musique plus(the french canadian version of much/ie MTV kind of channel in Canada). but couldn't catch when and what time. anyone heard about this?

that would be surprising...maybe just a bio or a music video special...but hey!... u never know, that would be awesome!

MONUMENTAL PROMOTION STARTS NOW

LA PROMOTION MONUMENTALE COMMENCE MAINTENANT!!!

A PROMOÇÃO MONUMENTAL COMEÇA JÁ!

YEAAAAAH BABYYYYYY rock3

:lol:

La promoción monumental comienza ya !

DIE MONUMENTALE PROMOTION BEGINNT JETZT!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Schwarzgold

YEAAAAAH BABYYYYYY rock3

LA PROMOZIONE MONUMENTALE COMMINCIA ADESSO!

YEAAAAAH BABYYYYYY rock3

МОНУМЕНТАЛЬНЫЙ ПРОМОУШН НАЧИНАЕТСЯ!!!

I checked with Musique Plus and no GN'R is not there.

They gonna have a panel of guest and they will debate about if GN'R is dead or not.

The show will be on Monday night at 8pm.

Dead or Not? That's such a dumb topic. Put me on that panel. The relevance of a band is relative to its peers in the same category of music, and frankly, I see GnR as one of the most relevant Hard Rock bands still in existence. AC/DC, Metallica, Motley Crue...now, that's dead. Sure sales might differ with my opinion, but quality in my eyes doesn't even come close.

They gonna have a panel of guest and they will debate about if GN'R is dead or not.

Dead or Not? That's such a dumb topic. Put me on that panel. The relevance of a band is relative to its peers in the same category of music, and frankly, I see GnR as one of the most relevant Hard Rock bands still in existence. AC/DC, Metallica, Motley Crue...now, that's dead. Sure sales might differ with my opinion, but quality in my eyes doesn't even come close.

No. I'll give you that Metllica has been totally irrelevant for 20 years, and that Motley Crue aren't what they used to be, but AC/DC are at the top of their game still.

YEAAAAAH BABYYYYYY rock3

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

YEAAAAAH BABYYYYYY rock3

MINNISVERÐUG KYNNING BYRJAR NÚNA!!!!

No. I'll give you that Metllica has been totally irrelevant for 20 years, and that Motley Crue aren't what they used to be, but AC/DC are at the top of their game still.

Totally agree.

"Quality" and "Relevant" are not the same thing.

Anyway ... this is going to be a pretty hilarious segment - they should definitely have a couple of reps from "the forums" on there to argue the opposing sides (knowwhatimean?).

And ... New GN'R actually showing up on a television show to perform would really help them in the "relevance" category.

Edited by John Bonham

AC/DC, Metallica, Motley Crue...now, that's dead.

not even remotely true.

Well, if successfully promoting their bands and continuously touring and safisfying their fans constitutes death, then yes, they are 100% dead.