A Special Thank You From Me To You.

Dj ASHBA™

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh uau, this is so cool, I love when you guys talk with us :rolleyes:

You brought magic to this band too, from the videos I saw, you guys are perfect, unique, rocking hard and having fun :thumbsup:

I'm happy for you being happy in GN'R (You're an amazing artist, love your work), and happy for us for having you in GN'R - Best Band in the world - You ROCK rock3

Come to Europe (PORTUGAL) PLEASEEEEEEEEEE................GUNS N' ROSES 4EVER

btw WELCOME to the forum....

+1!!! rock3

Hey all you crazy ass motherf$#@er's, Just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support that you have given the band and myself! Joining GN'R has been a dream come true, being a Guns fan myself. I am not only honored but very grateful to play along side of such amazing talent as Axl, Dizzy, Richard, Bumble, Frank, Chris and Tommy! I have been around for sometime, worked with many great artist, but the magic that I feel while on stage between this band and the fans is beyond insane! There is no fan like a GN'R fan, thats for fuckin' sure! This band is the most tight knit family that I have ever been welcomed into and we are having the time of our lives on stage together! Thank you for coming out to the shows and supporting the band! Also thx for posting all of the cool videos and pix. I hope each and everyone of you gets to experience this show live! I hope to see you all soon! Much love and respect to you all!

Peace out! ~ASHBA~

www.gunsnroses.com

www.djashba.com

You're the man Dj! Keep up the good work!

Hey all you crazy ass motherf$#@er's, Just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support that you have given the band and myself! Joining GN'R has been a dream come true, being a Guns fan myself. I am not only honored but very grateful to play along side of such amazing talent as Axl, Dizzy, Richard, Bumble, Frank, Chris and Tommy! I have been around for sometime, worked with many great artist, but the magic that I feel while on stage between this band and the fans is beyond insane! There is no fan like a GN'R fan, thats for fuckin' sure! This band is the most tight knit family that I have ever been welcomed into and we are having the time of our lives on stage together! Thank you for coming out to the shows and supporting the band! Also thx for posting all of the cool videos and pix. I hope each and everyone of you gets to experience this show live! I hope to see you all soon! Much love and respect to you all!

Peace out! ~ASHBA~

www.gunsnroses.com

www.djashba.com

Thanx for being so nice DJ

Wellcome to the forum

And please come to Spain

Thank you Dj!!! And thank you for being the missing piece of the puzzle in this band!!!! You guys rock so hard these days, that all the haters from the past on this board are seriously lacking ANY argument whatsoever. And that's the one and only RIGHT way to shut up your critics. R&R is back!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Hi DJ and welcome to this forum:)

IMO u are one wicked guitar player, and u fit in really well in GnR!

Cant wait to hear the next album with u playing on it.

Oh and I hope to see u guys in Norway this year...rock on man ! :)

Edited by andy_rose

Thanks for posting DJ! You guys were amazing in Calgary... It's great to see you guys clicking so well and awesome to see Axl smiling again. You're a perfect fit, talent as well as stage presence. I hope you stick around for a couple more tours and we get to hear some new stuff from all of you when you get a chance to hit the studio.

Hey DJ,

Thanks for the post and I'm very glad that you're part of the GNR family. As I said in my review, the only crime Axl has made in my books is not having you in the band sooner. I saw you guys in Hamilton, London and will be catching you guys again tonight in Toronto. Easily the best GNR shows I've seen and I've seen this band live 12 times now since 2002. Good luck with tonight's show and the rest of the tour.

Cheers,

Andrew

P.S. Any chance we can hear a little Catcher tonight?

Edited by downzy