A Special Thank You From Me To You.

Dj ASHBA™

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum DJ!! :D

Thank you very much for being in GNR!! you guys are awesome!!

Please come to México! we want to see you here too!! rock3

Also,could you please pass your laptop over to AXL and tell him to visit us here again? Thanks.

Yeah, you should encourage the whole band to register on the boards! :D

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by sandynroses

Welcome to the forum DJ!! :D

Thank you very much for being in GNR!! you guys are awesome!!

Please come to México! we want to see you here too!! rock3

Also,could you please pass your laptop over to AXL and tell him to visit us here again? Thanks.

Yeah, you should encourage the whole band to register on the boards! :D

Lol!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Hey DJ!! I ALMOST forgot to tell u! PLAY ESTRANGED FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please?! :unsure: :* :*

Hey DJ! I just got here now and read what you posted, hope you come by to read the replies later so here's my thank you and much appreciation, you fucking rock!

When I heard you were auditioning for GnR I had no idea who you were but I had such a good feeling that I became your fan instantly, then weeks later I was stunned to know that you joined GnR!!! I knew that as soon as the tour started you would prove yourself... Now you really added something special to the band and we all can feel it and hear it - besides, you're so cool to all of the fans and you have great charisma, we just love to have you on board!! Many many thanks and keep on rocking! Burning beds, getting kicked out of hotels, having the time of your life!

By the way I second this:

3 requests,

1) Please post more on stage, backstage, hotel pics on Twitter.

2) More "Illusions" material as well as Prostitute, Catcher and TWAT

3) Ask security to let up on us fans

See ya soon in Brazil!! xoxox

Oh, and this seems like the best time for this: For those who always manage to get free back stage tickets I'm not going to lie - Share the fucking joy will you? please?

Come on - My loyalty card has been filled ten times over, someone pull some strings for fuck sake!! Christ, even High' wriggled his way there in Aus'... Seems Monty' got to meet DJ(probably showed them pictures of his cute Wife), madison met Axl in 2002, Eric's met him this week and has spoke to him over the phone! Christ, come on!! In fact, seems we need a moderators chat real soon! :angry:

Begging over.......................... for now! <_<

Seems to me an obvious case in which the douchebags get rewarded and the good people got left with nothing. If it brings you any comfort Subs, you are still #1 for us members here!!! :thumbsup:

very excited to see such a multi-talented musician aboard the Gn'R "Nightrain", I don't have any requests, cuz I don't feel I'm in a position to make any requests, but I would be glad to see you somewhere in NoCal in the fall this year and also very excited to hear what comes out of this melting-pot of talent in a studio setting, rock on, it's been an awesome tour so far!

Hey DJ, thanks for your post here and your invaluable contribution to GNR!

I'm glad to read that you all are as happy with the band and the tour as we fans are. May it continue this way and may you rock around the world to your heart's content. All of you, stay happy, healthy and havoc-wrecking (in the best sense :shades: ) as long as you can bear it. We'll be enjoying to hear and watch you doing so. :thumbsup:

Hey all you crazy ass motherf$#@er's, Just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support that you have given the band and myself! Joining GN'R has been a dream come true, being a Guns fan myself. I am not only honored but very grateful to play along side of such amazing talent as Axl, Dizzy, Richard, Bumble, Frank, Chris and Tommy! I have been around for sometime, worked with many great artist, but the magic that I feel while on stage between this band and the fans is beyond insane! There is no fan like a GN'R fan, thats for fuckin' sure! This band is the most tight knit family that I have ever been welcomed into and we are having the time of our lives on stage together! Thank you for coming out to the shows and supporting the band! Also thx for posting all of the cool videos and pix. I hope each and everyone of you gets to experience this show live! I hope to see you all soon! Much love and respect to you all!

Peace out! ~ASHBA~

www.gunsnroses.com

www.djashba.com

Rock on dude.

Hey DJ!!! This is so cool to have you on this forum! Thanks for posting!

This tour is totally amazing and I can't wait to see you guys live in Ottawa, in 2 days! I've been a fan for many years but this will be my first GNR concert ever, so I'm pretty excited. I am going with my brother who is a great guitar player and he can't wait to see you play live!

Take care and keep rocking! rock2

Can't wait to see you guys in the states. With all of the positive reviews hopefully it will happen in a big way - my favorite comments are the ones from folks on the fence who end up loving the show. Good to see the stage interaction and Axl and the band having such a great time too.

Hint, hint: I really hope some pro-shot video is being done in hopes for an official DVD. The world needs to see this band, especially the haters. Thanks for posting here and rocking it on-stage.

That's very sweet of you Dj. being a long time GNR fan I know the ups ad downs of being a die hard fan. lol We love our band and will stick with them to the end. So glad to see another Tattooed freak in the line up. {That's a heartfelt comment from another tattooed freak!!} You look to be fitting in very, very well. can't wait to see it in person! Stay save and keep rocking man!