Blaine_sixx

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the jungle http://tweetphoto.com/9861766

looks like the crowds having a great time

/sarcasm..

seems like theyre looking at a zoo. brazilian crowd is gonna own them.

Crowds at all of these shows are lame, even for the new songs, has nothing to do with the band (other than tonights late start)

I know because I've been there...was there last night and many times in 06/02

Not true of everywhere; the crowd was apeshit in Hamilton, especially for the new songs. Sorry, Better, and TWAT got just as much reaction as Jungle, PC, NR, and SCOM.

i know that the crowd didn't react at all for the songs last night....i was kinda sad....but. hey..Axl can sold out a arena on nostalgia alone...which is kinda of amazing...

I think people reacted quite enough... maybe not enough for what we expected but in the end, montreal was special. I think thats why people didnt really react that loud for new songs. remember they didnt see a uyi tour...

Axl supposedly came out in a wheel chair

That's pretty weird. Where would he get one of those? Maybe he spent the day at the hospital after last night?

Uhm. Most large buildings open to the public have wheelchairs. Even your high school or middle school would have one.

It's just part of standard equipment of large builings open to the public.

It would have been backstage or somewhere in the building's physical plant.

/sarcasm..

Crowds at all of these shows are lame, even for the new songs, has nothing to do with the band (other than tonights late start)

Not true of everywhere; the crowd was apeshit in Hamilton, especially for the new songs. Sorry, Better, and TWAT got just as much reaction as Jungle, PC, NR, and SCOM.

i know that the crowd didn't react at all for the songs last night....i was kinda sad....but. hey..Axl can sold out a arena on nostalgia alone...which is kinda of amazing...

I think people reacted quite enough... maybe not enough for what we expected but in the end, montreal was special. I think thats why people didnt really react that loud for new songs. remember they didnt see a uyi tour...

You're probably right, I've never met a crazier GNR fan than myself.

/sarcasm..

lol...well i felt kinda of a loner last night....seems i was the only one where i was that knew the new songs....and still....that's a whole year since the album came out...you would imagine people know the songs by the time

1 Chinese democracy

2 Welcome to the jungle

sorry about the time delay..Got a little carried away jumping off stuff last night..

Getting ready for this show was like what the fuck..anyway I'm here now

3 It's so easy

4 Mr brownstone

5 Sorry

Axl says a DJ on the radio said the band was expected to be on stage at 2am. "so I'm early"

6 Better

/sarcasm..

lol...well i felt kinda of a loner last night....seems i was the only one where i was that knew the new songs....and still....that's a whole year since the album came out...you would imagine people know the songs by the time

Same here, people around me weren't even freaking around for the old songs. Lame....

/sarcasm..

But you also need to keep in mind, especially in Montreal, a lot of people probably don't give a shit about the new album and showed up only for the nostalgia.

To those saying it'll be a short show.....GNR have never paid fines for going long before? Come on now. "Curfew" doesn't mean the cops start showing up and arresting people. Think rationally.

No, they get fined.

And the other band members may not want to be slapped with a fine.

Which is actually what I said before. Being that band members are on salary now, I'm sure it's less of an issue than in the UYI days. But the main point is that they are there and kicking ass.

Eh, just got to accept that sometimes the crowd isn't as wild as you'd hope. I never let it get me down, and I've been in some fucking lame crowds. It doesn't stop me from having a good time. Except that one time I got booted from Alice Cooper because people around me were complaining I was standing... :shrugs:

1 Chinese democracy

2 Welcome to the jungle

sorry about the time delay..Got a little carried away jumping off stuff last night..

3 It's so easy

4 Mr brownstone

5 Sorry

Axl says a DJ on the radio said the band was expected to be on stage at 2am. "so I'm early"

6 Better

7 Richard fortus guitar solo

8 Live and let die

Eh, just got to accept that sometimes the crowd isn't as wild as you'd hope. I never let it get me down, and I've been in some fucking lame crowds. It doesn't stop me from having a good time. Except that one time I got booted from Alice Cooper because people around me were complaining I was standing... :shrugs:

:tongue2:

:tongue2:

I almost got booted from a WWE show for that.

1 Chinese democracy

2 Welcome to the jungle

3 It's so easy

4 Mr brownstone

5 Sorry

6 Better

8 Live and let die

same set list as in montreal... hope they play rocket queen this time

euhhh no its not ( before someone else tells me!)

Edited by riot

1 Chinese democracy

2 Welcome to the jungle

3 It's so easy

4 Mr brownstone

5 Sorry

6 Better

8 Live and let die

prostitute and my michelle was on the set list last night...from what i saw on set list Frank had on his drum.....

1 Chinese democracy

2 Welcome to the jungle

3 It's so easy

4 Mr brownstone

5 Sorry

6 Better

8 Live and let die

euhhh no its not ( before someone else tells me!)

The first 45 mins or so have been fairly standard for the last 5-6 shows.

1 Chinese democracy

2 Welcome to the jungle

3 It's so easy

4 Mr brownstone

5 Sorry

6 Better

8 Live and let die

prostitute and my michelle was on the set list last night...from what i saw on set list Frank had on his drum.....

yeah but these fuckers didnt play it. I hope they'll stop cutting the set

1 Chinese democracy

2 Welcome to the jungle

3 It's so easy

4 Mr brownstone

5 Sorry

6 Better

8 Live and let die

yeah but these fuckers didnt play it. I hope they'll stop cutting the set

man this show is gonna end very late...poor people who are waking up in a couple of hours...