Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie

Zint

From Alicecooper.com

FEBRUARY 22, 2010

Alice & Rob Zombie: Gruesome Twosome Tour!

Spring will never be the same again...

Alice and his acclaimed Theatre of Death show will be joining forces with the legendary Rob Zombie for the GRUESOME TWOSOME TOUR starting in April!

To top it all off, the AliceCooper.com Store will be selling presale tickets, VIP packages and VIP package upgrades to the shows beginning on Tuesday, February 23. For full details, including start times, check out the chart below!

Date Venue Location Details

04.26.10 MTS Centre Winnipeg, MB

04.27.10 Credit Union Centre Saskatoon, SK

04.28.10 Rexall Place Edmonton, AB

04.29.10 Calgary Corral Calgary, AB

05.01.10 Pacific Coliseum Vancouver, BC

05.02.10 Toyota Center (Kennewick) Kennewick, WA

05.04.10 Metrapark Billings, MT

05.05.10 Casper Events Center Casper, WY

05.07.10 Shrine Mosque Springfield

05.09.10 Hartman Arena Park City

05.11.10 Mayo Civic Center Arena Rochester

05.12.10 DECC Arena Duluth

5/15/10 Viaero Events Center Kearney

5/18/10 Knoxville Civic Coliseum - Knoxville, TN

5/21/10 Molson Canadian Amphitheatre - Toronto, ON

Tour webpage here

Edited by zint61

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zint, did you ever get my PM about me having an audio boot of the Zombie show you were at? Are you interested in me uploading it for you?

I did get it,and I've been meaning to respond.(sorry)

Thanks for the heads up! :)

When I saw your PM I went to dime and fortunately it was still seeding,it sounds fucking GREAT!

That Zombie/Toronto show was awesome by the way!

All three bands were great!

A big honkin fight broke out in front of me during Captain Clegg.

Clawed my way out of that and hung at the bar for Nekromantix...rockin band!

Zombie was phenominal!

I stood at the rail of the soundboard,at one point Rob walked down the top of the bar that ran along the side of the club...climbed the railing into the soundboard area and stood on an equipment case,like...10 feet in front of me!

Just a kickass concert...and teamed up with Alice Cooper??...holy fuckin shit!!!

I'm REALLY hoping this hits Toronto...or as Becket said,Kitchener (even London).

This is MUST see!

No problem! I was amazed at how great it sounded, as well.

And what did you think of Clegg? I enjoyed his performance both nights more than I did Nekromantix, but I still liked them both a lot. And obviously, Rob was great. Hopefully these two will come around me once or twice and I'll be able to see Rob for a fourth or fifth time and Cooper for a second or third. :)

No problem! I was amazed at how great it sounded, as well.

And what did you think of Clegg? I enjoyed his performance both nights more than I did Nekromantix, but I still liked them both a lot. And obviously, Rob was great. Hopefully these two will come around me once or twice and I'll be able to see Rob for a fourth or fifth time and Cooper for a second or third. :)

I'm a Clegg fan.

I have their cd and it think it's pretty cool in an offbeat way.

Jesse Dayton (did I get the name right??)...that guy is an awesome guitarist!

I preferred them waaaaay more than the Nekros.

In fact,if they ever come around on a club tour on their own...I'd definitely go.

Oh definitely. I'd love to see Clegg again. Do you know the name of the first song they played? I don't think it's on the album...

I'm racking my brain trying to remember what song it was.

I'm thinking it was a cover.

Oh definitely. I'd love to see Clegg again. Do you know the name of the first song they played? I don't think it's on the album...

Ah, that's possible. Never crossed my mind.

I wish I could find out the name of it because cover or not, it was awesome. Did they do the short War Pigs snippet for you too? :lol:

Ah, that's possible. Never crossed my mind.

I wish I could find out the name of it because cover or not, it was awesome. Did they do the short War Pigs snippet for you too? :lol:

Yep...did the War Pigs thing

And I know they did a couple of Banjo and Sullivan songs as well (one of Jesse's other bands).

Hey...apparantly there's a dvd coming out of Clegg on the Zombie tour.

Oh that'd be awesome about that DVD.

As for the Sabbath snippet, I thought it sounded pretty damn good. It's a shame they only did the small snippet.

And yeah, they did one Banjo & Sullivan song, but I forget what it was called

All in all, I'd love to see Clegg again! I wanted to go to the merch booth after they played to try to get them all to sign one of my white shirts, but I didn't want to leave my spot I was at and have to wrestle my way back to the front. Oh well, though. I'm sure I'll get another chance sometime. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Thanks for that, Stiff! I'll try to check it out later. :)

Edited by Black Sabbath

Oh that'd be awesome about that DVD.

As for the Sabbath snippet, I thought it sounded pretty damn good. It's a shame they only did the small snippet.

And yeah, they did one Banjo & Sullivan song, but I forget what it was called

All in all, I'd love to see Clegg again! I wanted to go to the merch booth after they played to try to get them all to sign one of my white shirts, but I didn't want to leave my spot I was at and have to wrestle my way back to the front. Oh well, though. I'm sure I'll get another chance sometime. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Thanks for that, Stiff! I'll try to check it out later. :)

the banjo sullivan song was "I'm at home getting hammered (while she's out getting nailed)"