Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie

Zint

Hmm, New York?

Bring on the Philly and DC, guys. B)

You just might get your show yet man!

Hopefully!

As Powerage said, I think the tour is going to be working it's way down the East Coast. Let's hope. B)

By the way, I'm surprised that us three are the only main people to be posting in this thread pretty much. :tongue2:

If I can afford to go, and there's a date in Philly, I will most definitely be going. Or DC.

If by chance my life ended up being that awesome and they played in both Philly and DC, I would definitely go to both shows if the tickets are still only $45.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will I see anyone at the Buffalo show?

If by Buffalo, you mean Lewiston, I'll be there.

Hmm, New York?

Bring on the Philly and DC, guys. B)

You just might get your show yet man!

Hopefully!

As Powerage said, I think the tour is going to be working it's way down the East Coast. Let's hope. B)

By the way, I'm surprised that us three are the only main people to be posting in this thread pretty much. :tongue2:

Apparently all the original hype wore off pretty fast. :shrugs:

Tickets are around $40-$45 for all shows. I'd highly advise going; it's still going to be the Theatre Of Death show for Alice, which is IMO the best show he's ever put on

Oh, trust me, I'll be going if they come around. :lol:

Zombie puts on one of the best and funnest live shows I've been too, and Alice is obviously great as well. And it just feels good to say "I've seen so-and-so this many times live". Right now I can say I've seen Zombie 3 times and going. :shades:

Obviously nothing compared to your tour attendance roster, but fuck it. :lol:

Oh, trust me, I'll be going if they come around. :lol:

Zombie puts on one of the best and funnest live shows I've been too, and Alice is obviously great as well. And it just feels good to say "I've seen so-and-so this many times live". Right now I can say I've seen Zombie 3 times and going. :shades:

Obviously nothing compared to your tour attendance roster, but fuck it. :lol:

Well after this year I'll have had 9 Alice Cooper concerts...this is only my second time seeing Rob Zombie. But I do believe if nothing else I may be the record holder for most Maiden shows of anyone on here at the end of the Summer (Will be 13 from '05-'10) :tongue2:

• 3 months later...

Looks like Alice and Rob will be back together for a Fall Tour again, also. :)

http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-dates/rob-zombie-alice-cooper-team-fall-tour-mu

Hopefully they come around my parts this time and do at least two shows! I'd love to fucking see them live again, and this time together!

EDIT: http://alicecooper.com/news/gruesome-twosome-return-halloween-hootenanny

There's another link from Cooper's official site with 3 confirmed dates so far. Release more damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I hope they come to Columbia or Baltimore, MD (both only about an hour drive for me), but the more realistic areas will be Philly and DC. Regardless, any shows they come to that are within a 2 and a half hour drive, I will be going to. B)

Edited by Black Sabbath

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! October 8th, Bloomington ,IL. Only $40. I'm SOOO there!

Updated dates:

30 Los Angeles, CA Gibson Amphitheatre

OCTOBER

1 San Diego, CA Harrah’s Rincon

2 Tucson, AZ Anselmo Valencia Amphitheater

4 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre

6 Kansas City, MO Independence Event Center

7 St. Charles, MO The Family Arena

8 Bloomington, IL U.S. Cellular Coliseum

12 Binghamton, NY Broome County Arena

14 Portland, ME Cumberland County Civic Center

15 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun

16 Worcester, MA DCU Center

19 Roanoke, VA Roanoke Performing Arts Theater

20 Nashville, TN Nashville Municipal Auditorium

http://www.uscellularcoliseum.com/facility/news/index.html?article_id=443

Ugh, the closest show for me is the one in New York and that's 3 and a half hours away. And they aren't even General Admission. :/

The Binghamton show? That's where I'll be. Not the greatest venue, but it's VERY small for an arena. Saw Queensryche/Alice Cooper/Heaven And Hell there in '07.

Glad I get to catch another Gruesome Twosome show (And break 10 Alice Cooper concerts this year!)

Ugh, the closest show for me is the one in New York and that's 3 and a half hours away. And they aren't even General Admission. :/

The Binghamton show? That's where I'll be. Not the greatest venue, but it's VERY small for an arena. Saw Queensryche/Alice Cooper/Heaven And Hell there in '07.

Glad I get to catch another Gruesome Twosome show (And break 10 Alice Cooper concerts this year!)

I would consider the show a lot more if they were GA tickets. I have an appointment tomorrow at 10:15, so there goes me missing the opening hour of presale. <_<

I'll check whenever I get home and if the ticket prices aren't bad and I can get a good set of tickets for the 100 sections (preferably 102), then I might still think about it. But still, it's like a 3 1/2 hour drive for me :/

FML. I can't believe they aren't coming to Philly or DC or anything...

I got GA floor tix for Bloomington, IL through the presale today. Sweet!

Black Sabbath, the floor tix for NY are general admission. Just thought I'd let you know. And out of curiousity I just checked and it kicked me a pair no problem. I'll PM you the password in case you don't have it.

Edited by tat2d1

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk. I want tickets to the NY show but it's over 3 hours away. :/

What ever, I might still go for it...

3 hours is nothing, every big show i've attended have been at least 3 hours away

Add in traffic and whatnot and the show is probably a 4 hour drive for me. Most shows I go to are only 2 - 2 1/2 hours away, so something like this I don't jump on right away. But, as I said, I might still do it. I've seen them both before and I'd love to see them again.

Well, I ended up getting $100 Pit tickets for Ozzfest instead. :tongue2:

If there are still Main Floor GA tickets in a few weeks, I'll probably get them, but at this point, I don't think I'll be able to. :/

Hopefully it works out though! I know it'll be a kick-ass show, but I just couldn't pass up GA pit to see Ozzy. :tongue2:

• 1 month later...

Turns out there is a Columbia, MD show, but it's at a Pavilion venue, and tickets are slightly more expensive (only $75 :shrugs:), but I believe I'm going to get tickets for that show tonight, finally. :)

Had I not found out about this show, it would have been the Johnstown, PA gig, but the Maryland show is at least two hours closer for me, so $25 extra a ticket is well worth saving four hours of extra driving all together.

EDIT: Actually, due to the stupid fucking "service/convenience" (:rolleyes:) fee, the tickets came out to $83 a piece, but fuck it.

Edited by Black Sabbath

Turns out there is a Columbia, MD show, but it's at a Pavilion venue, and tickets are slightly more expensive (only $75 :shrugs:), but I believe I'm going to get tickets for that show tonight, finally. :)

Had I not found out about this show, it would have been the Johnstown, PA gig, but the Maryland show is at least two hours closer for me, so $25 extra a ticket is well worth saving four hours of extra driving all together.

EDIT: Actually, due to the stupid fucking "service/convenience" (:rolleyes:) fee, the tickets came out to $83 a piece, but fuck it.

Cool, glad you get to see a show! It's such an amazing bill, I can't tell you how much fun I had when I saw them in May.