Slash calls Axl "fucking great"

Zint

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its apparent that you love slash.Youre naive if you dont think Slash is a tool. He plays Paradice city with Fergie and Cyprus Hill and hes a habitual liar.

facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Which are examples of him letting the color of his skin get the better of him, correct? Cause those things are bad and shit. But you're not racist or anything... :rofl-lol:

The color of his skin...........you do know the dude's father is white?

Now he's gonna have to alter it to letting his mother's side get the better of him. But not in a racist way. Obviously.

Edited by Angelica

Its apparent that you love slash.Youre naive if you dont think Slash is a tool. He plays Paradice city with Fergie and Cyprus Hill and hes a habitual liar.

He SLAUGHTERED Paradise City with Ferg me and cypress hill, his stories change to benefit him and I don't care whether he is Green, Blue, White,

Black or Galvanized!! Color doesn't enter the picture, character does. But I do believe he is egotistic and passive-aggressive, also the cancer part-when He got Ozzy to sing on his Album, Oz dumped Zakk Wylde.....

Bad decision IMO, Zakk is a phenom musician!!

Why do you think i said that

Still have no fuckinn idea.

yea, Zakk is very cool, and he didn't want to work with Axl either.

Probably from all the lies Slash spewed out in the early 2000's after admitting later he fealt hurt and pissed after he blatantly quit the band.

Why do you think i said that

Still have no fuckinn idea.

yea, Zakk is very cool, and he didn't want to work with Axl either.

Actually it was slash that initially had the problem with Zakk....Axl said in an interview that "they could be polite to each other now" paraphrase....

Zakk also worked with Axl after Slash's departure but left due to lack of progress and to work with Ozzy again....

slashites should be banned from this forum. let them eat themselves at ORIGINAL GNR. LOL

HA! If a policy were in place to segregate the slashits from the main forum, it may well avoid the inevitable "vs" arguments, but It's not my call and I'm sure other arguments would arise, but giving slash all the attention his frequent comments are geared to instigate, is imo pointless.

I'm convinced in my opinion,just as others are. ;)

It's obvious Slash has let the color of his own skin get the best of him, he stopped being a rocker and now is a party favor.

Slash = Liil John

I must admit for me this statement came across as racist, too. :huh: As Mojo said, color of skin is totally irrelevant. We are talking character and our opinion about it.

It's obvious Slash has let the color of his own skin get the best of him, he stopped being a rocker and now is a party favor.

Slash = Liil John

I must admit for me this statement came across as racist, too. :huh: As Mojo said, color of skin is totally irrelevant. We are talking character and our opinion about it.

That is just my mindset, I don't judge the outside,it's what's inside that concerns me, I have ink-so technically I am "multicolored" :lol:

Zakk said in an interview once that he really enjoyed playing with Guns but nothing was getting done because Axl was getting sued left, right and center so he decided it wasn't for him. There's clearly no bad blood about it, Zakk and Axl still hang out. I think Slash came out and said he had a problem playing with Zakk because their two styles just didn't fit for him.

Edited by plonker88

Zakk said in an interview once that he really enjoyed playing with Guns but nothing was getting done because Axl was getting sued left, right and center so he decided it wasn't for him. There's clearly no bad blood about it, Zakk and Axl still hang out. I think Slash came out and said he had a problem playing with Zakk because their two styles just didn't fit for him.

X'actly right, thank you for postin' that :thumbsup::D

I think Slash came out and said he had a problem playing with Zakk because their two styles just didn't fit for him.

QUICK! Everyone take that, twist it around and then hate Slash even more!

Best to be silent and thought an idiot than open ur mouth & remove all doubt.....

I agree, he tries to look cool and takes every opportunity to bash Axl. Notice he said "he's great but it's difficult to deal with him"

Nah, Slash is great. He was just stating the obvious truth : Axl is great (well, not as much as some years ago, ageing doesn't help), but apparently it's difficult to deal with his ego.

The obvious truth? What obvious truth??? The fact that dealing with someone is difficult for you doesn't necessary mean the other person is difficult to deal with. Maybe you are the one difficult to deal with.

Slash has spent almost 10 years bashing Axl and blaming him. If he had some dignity left he would just stop talking about Axl and refuse to answer questions about him. But of course he doesn't want to look uncool by telling the press he's not gonna answer questions about Axl anymore. He also knows that talking about Axl would get him some attention, so shame on him he needs to get attention at other people's expenses :thumbsdown: