Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

I'm not sure if you guys have the same one I do, but the one I have is definitely not from 1993.

I ain't listened to the one that was posted here, but I assume it's the same as the one I came across a while back.

I have two reasons for believing the one I have is from 2000.

1. It's played in a different key than the 1993 performances (which, fair enough, is easy to alter in Audacity and Audition)

2. Axl says something about "not rehearsing" at the end

However, now that I think about it, Axl does sound rather young here.

Yeah that's the one. Apparently that's the first time they performed it in 1993 and that's why he talks about not rehearsing. I was up for believing it, but someone gave me a pretty decent amount of info on it, and convinced me otherwise.

Also thinking about it, the guitar solo sounds really like Slash on acoutic. And Axl definately sounds more like 1993 then 2001.

i can hear duff too

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers to LLL for standing up like a MAN and a DECENT FELLOW HUMAN BEING and sharing shit with the rest of us!!

We are all fans! We ALL want to hear this stuff! The secret cabal of hoarders are nothing but a bunch of greedy little assholes on a power trip, so proud of themselves for having something that maybe only a few thousand people WORLDWIDE would even care about.

Think about it.....how many people are hardcore enough to want unheard or new Axl material? Honestly, several thousand people on websites like this around the globe. We are the FANATICS...we are not the general public or even the casual GNR fan. Most people wouldn't bother with the effort of clicking a download link to hear new stuff simply because they DON'T CARE.

But we do. And we desperately want to hear what is being hoarded.

I have no idea if that Dead Flowers was really from the Cathouse. The quality sounds a little too good, and the crowd noise sounds too big....maybe it's just a 93 recording.

As for the multis.....WHO CARES??? It's pieces of an album WE ALL HAVE!! It's NOT the same as posting links for the Chinese Democracy tracks....cause it's just PIECES!!! You have to edit them and mess around with them....it's not even really the commercially available music!! It'd be like downloading a movie and the backgrounds are in one file, the special effects in another, the actors in another....it's not the same at all!!

I don't think there is ANY value to them other than curiosity to us....the same bunch of fanatic lunatics that have been following the CD saga since 1999.

Anyone who thought they could coax a hoarder out of giving up an unheard demo or a new song with PIECES of the commercially released Chinese Democracy.....well that just seems idiotic to me.

So fellow GNR crusaders.....thanks for getting it out there and making it available to anyone that wants to hear it. I for one certainly hope I get to hear the "This I Love" 1993/4 demo take sometime before I die. It's a demo of an already released song, so even Axl shouldn't be pissed if it gets out, cause it's not ruining something we haven't heard already.....but I want to hear the original take for posterity's sake...I wanna hear the actual recording he was referring to in all those old interviews from 1993 when he called it the "heaviest song I have ever written." So please....hoarders....stop being assholes and let us hear it too.

Thank you.

Edited by Angelo666

I'm not sure if you guys have the same one I do, but the one I have is definitely not from 1993.

I ain't listened to the one that was posted here, but I assume it's the same as the one I came across a while back.

1. It's played in a different key than the 1993 performances (which, fair enough, is easy to alter in Audacity and Audition)

That's the one posted in the thread what do they say take something Slash? at 2:28

That's the one posted in the thread what do they say take something Slash? at 2:28

I assume that'll be just before the solo. I haven't listened to it in a while.

People having the balls to share helped us, Don't get an ego.

Who cares right now anyway, Eminem's new record leaked!

fuuuuu.jpg

BTW THIS IS MY 600th POST!!! :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

Edited by henfjel

LOL at this entire thread and all these hoarder and "trader" dorks..... While I applaud all the FANS in this thread!!! Keep it up guys!!

If it wasn't for hoarders and traders we wouldn't have had much, if anything, until the album came out.

If it wasn't for hoarders and traders we wouldn't have the album.

LOL at this entire thread and all these hoarder and "trader" dorks..... While I applaud all the FANS in this thread!!! Keep it up guys!!

If it wasn't for hoarders and traders we wouldn't have had much, if anything, until the album came out.

If it wasn't for hoarders and traders we wouldn't have the album.

You know, in a fucked up way that's probably true.

The guitar work on SOD is really quite beautiful sounding, but is so drowned out from the piano, strings, and Axl's voice that you can only hear the electric rhythm and solos. There are also a lot of little things in the extras track that you can't hear on the actual track that sound excellent.

i got em all looking to leak soon

Links or STFU/GTFO.

He said "SOON" not "NOW". How could leaks be posted?

i just wonder, isn't it illegal to spread these tracks around? i assume they are under copyright protection from geffen or universial?

What's with these links? When i download, there are only about 7 tracks and they only open in VLC. The Better, SOD, and Riad tracks are like that. However, my CD, Scraped, and TWAT tracks actually open and work in Audacity. How do I open the others in Audacity??