Europen tour to be followed by Australia and then US

SoulMonster

A Norwegian news channel talked to Dj Ashba while he got a new tatoo in Oslo. Here's a quote (translated to Norwegian first be the reporter):

– Vi har gjort Sør-Amerika, Asia, Sentral Amerika, Europa, og så er det Australia, tror jeg, og USA. Det har vært morsomt.

This should translate to:

- We have done [toured] South-America. Central America, Europe, and then it is Australia, I think, and USA. It's been fun.

In other words, Dj implies that the European tour will be followed be concerts in Australia and US.

A Norwegian news channel talked to Dj Ashba while he got a new tatoo in Oslo. Here's a quote (translated to Norwegian first be the reporter):

– Vi har gjort Sør-Amerika, Asia, Sentral Amerika, Europa, og så er det Australia, tror jeg, og USA. Det har vært morsomt.

- We have done [toured] South-America. Central America, Europe, and then it is Australia, I think, and USA. It's been fun.

In other words, Dj implies that the European tour will be followed be concerts in Australia and US.

I've listened to the original footage and what he says is:

"Now Europe, and then we do the UK, Australia - I believe we do the Australia, not sure yet - and then the States."

Here is the footage:

http://www.tv2underholdning.no/gkn/her-faar-guns-nroses-tatovering-i-oslo-3220972.html

How is that gonna work in the U.S. if Irving Azoff controls Ticketmaster / Live Nation?

Like has been said so many times Azoff is not the manager anymore, fuck him.

O2 Dublin is a Live Nation venue! http://www.theo2.ie/ (on the top of the homepage). I'm sure they have played other venues under their control. Money is king!

Edited by no1gooner

I've listened to the original footage and what he says is:

"Now Europe, and then we do the UK, Australia - I believe we do the Australia, not sure yet - and then the States."

Here is the footage:

http://www.tv2underholdning.no/gkn/her-faar-guns-nroses-tatovering-i-oslo-3220972.html

Does that mean a full UK tour will come after the Europe tour, or is he just saying that theyre coming to UK during the Europe tour?