food poisoning vs migraines

Guest Apollo

I never had headaches until this year when i got too killer ones. they both followed alcohol consumption but not on a big scale.

twice the same thing happened, ill be in bed watching tv and ill start getting nausea and then dizzy and headache, turn off the tv try to sleep, cant sleep get paracetomal (which i never take) head back upstairs and vomit with the upset of trying to walk around then as if by magic no headache! is that a migraine? i read they are followed by vomiting then euphoria which sounds familiar.

I never had headaches until this year when i got too killer ones. they both followed alcohol consumption but not on a big scale.

twice the same thing happened, ill be in bed watching tv and ill start getting nausea and then dizzy and headache, turn off the tv try to sleep, cant sleep get paracetomal (which i never take) head back upstairs and vomit with the upset of trying to walk around then as if by magic no headache! is that a migraine? i read they are followed by vomiting then euphoria which sounds familiar.

My son has had migraines all of his life. They almost always end with vomiting and then the headache is completely gone.

• 4 years later...

It really depends on the type of migraine and the type of foos poisoning, won't it? I mean, you can have food poisoning that kills you, or food poisoining that barely is recognized; and you can have mild migraine that is like an irritating headache and then you can have those cluster migraine fucking things that are said to be about the most painful things you can experience.

Sidenote: I used to get migraines. My wife suggested I should stop playing 1st person shooter games and as soon as I did the migraines disappeared.

Well you can die from food poisoning, i never heard of dying from a migrane so I suppose food poisoning. I'm a massive bitch when it comes to illness, i can't handle being sick and i can't handle being in like...internal pain. Every time I'm ill you get this massive babyish dying swan act :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Depends if someone has a real migraine and real food poisoning vs a "migraine" and "food poisoning."

The people that just call any old headache a migraine are asses. Walking around, still functioning, and like, "Don't talk to me, I have a migraine." Nope, you have a headache.

Are you shitting, sweating, shaking, and vomiting constantly? Nope? Then no food poisoning.

• Like 1

Depends if someone has a real migraine and real food poisoning vs a "migraine" and "food poisoning."

The people that just call any old headache a migraine are asses. Walking around, still functioning, and like, "Don't talk to me, I have a migraine." Nope, you have a headache.

Are you shitting, sweating, shaking, and vomiting constantly? Nope? Then no food poisoning.

?????????

• Like 1