Who would you pick as a Father?

plonker88

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Say you had the choice of who could be your Dad, who out the Guns lineup would you pick?

Yes, I know this can be considered incredibly creepy but trust me it's all in the spirit of fun :lol:

I blame Bumble for giving me the inspiration.

Bumble's Facebook

Happy Father's Day!!!
Edited by plonker88

I want DJ to be my baby daddy :devil: :devil: :devil:

What do you like about his music? What you admire about the way he composes music? What about the scales he uses? What's your opinion on that?

I like his guitar tone fool, I like how he plays in sixxAM and gnr. I aint a musician so I dont see why your asking me about scales, you need to get your head out of your ass and realize girls can like musicians for looks and sound :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

I want DJ to be my baby daddy :devil: :devil: :devil:

What do you like about his music? What you admire about the way he composes music? What about the scales he uses? What's your opinion on that?

I like his guitar tone fool, I like how he plays in sixxAM and gnr. I aint a musician so I dont see why your asking me about scales, you need to get your head out of your ass and realize girls can like musicians for looks and sound :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

You seem to be a model of intellect and integrity. Welcome to the forum.

Ron would make an awesome dad probably :P but this is indeed, slightly weird.

Bumblefoot, because he appears to be the nicest and most loving. And has an awesome accent.

Axl's the coolest of course, but would he have time for a kid?

This thread is utterly ridiculous, and I like it.