Izzys New Album "Wave Of Heat"

Anthony S.

THIS IS THE LATEST RELEASE FROM IZZY STRADLIN 2010.ITS "WAVE OF HEAT" AND WILL BE AVAILABLE ON I TUNES AUGUST 2010.HERE ARE 3 SAMPLE TRACKS FROM ALBUM.ENJOY!............IT WAS WRITTEN AND RECORDED FROM JAN THRU MAY 2010 IN CALIFORNIA.MUSICIANS INCLUDE DUFF MCKAGAN [FROM GUNS N ROSES] ON BASS/7 TRACKS,RICK RICHARDS [FROM GEORGIA SATELLITES] ON GUITAR,TAZ BENTLEY [FROM REV.HORTON HEAT] ON DRUMS/PERCUSSION,J.T. LONGORIA [FROM SILVER LOVES MERCURY] PLAYS BASS ON 3 TRACKS AND WAS THE ENGINEER .MORE DETAILS SOON...........

My god, this sounds like fucking classic GNR. Awesome.

Lol. You're kidding, right? Classic GNR had a guy who could actually sing for starters.

Jesus CHRIST do you like ANYthing other than Axl Rose? Do you sprinkle him on your goddamn breakfast cereal? There are posters over your bed aren't there? AREN'T THERE???

Lol. You're kidding, right? Classic GNR had a guy who could actually sing for starters.

Jesus CHRIST do you like ANYthing other than Axl Rose? Do you sprinkle him on your goddamn breakfast cereal? There are posters over your bed aren't there? AREN'T THERE???

You took the words right out of my mouth

This guy's posts make me lol and piss me off at the same time

Yeah Duff is a good singer.

He is indeed.

Well, as Izzy said before, the songs of his solos albums are the Old GNR songs without Slash and Axl, he said that he use to make music just like he does now and then Slash and Axl added their parts....

Edited by ManetsBR

Love how Izzy is giving us little bits of the GNR sound this year. Doing some songs with Duff, Ghost with Slash gave us the classic Slash/Izzy sound. I am happy to see him making some music and giving us little treats along the way.

Poor Axl is the only one who hasn't seemed to get the memo that the musical chemistry that existed between the original members clearly is not dead. It is just not being used nearly enough right now.

Love how Izzy is giving us little bits of the GNR sound this year. Doing some songs with Duff, Ghost with Slash gave us the classic Slash/Izzy sound. I am happy to see him making some music and giving us little treats along the way.

Poor Axl is the only one who hasn't seemed to get the memo that the musical chemistry that existed between the original members clearly is not dead. It is just not being used nearly enough right now.

He knows. That's why he kept Down By The Ocean. Other than that, he's just fine. Don't worry about it.

Edited by Rovim

Yeah Duff is a good singer.

lolno

Listen to the album "Sick" from Loaded. Sure he isn't the greatest vocalist in the world but he's improved a lot from the guns days.

THIS IS THE LATEST RELEASE FROM IZZY STRADLIN 2010.ITS "WAVE OF HEAT" AND WILL BE AVAILABLE ON I TUNES AUGUST 2010.HERE ARE 3 SAMPLE TRACKS FROM ALBUM.ENJOY!............IT WAS WRITTEN AND RECORDED FROM JAN THRU MAY 2010 IN CALIFORNIA.MUSICIANS INCLUDE DUFF MCKAGAN [FROM GUNS N ROSES] ON BASS/7 TRACKS,RICK RICHARDS [FROM GEORGIA SATELLITES] ON GUITAR,TAZ BENTLEY [FROM REV.HORTON HEAT] ON DRUMS/PERCUSSION,J.T. LONGORIA [FROM SILVER LOVES MERCURY] PLAYS BASS ON 3 TRACKS AND WAS THE ENGINEER .MORE DETAILS SOON...........

Cool stuff.

Guest Apollo

Sounds nothing like classic Guns n Roses. But very cool, none the less.

I hope the album is successful for Izzy!