Guns N'Roses in Rome - September 4th 2010

Twinaleblood

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid set list.

Sorry, but no. It's a crappy setlist consisting of only 14 original songs that he sings out of breath after coming on an hour late. Gazillion solo spots and band jams don't exactly make a perfect show.

This doesn't look promising with only 19 days before a Belgrade show, and I've been waiting for them to come to my hometown concert for 15 years now.

Sure, it'd be nice if they threw in the odd song here or there, but when you're at the show I doubt you'll care what they play. Just enjoy the show!

That's right. There's just too much excitement and too many things to watch to worry about whether the song they're on is the song you were expecting. You're probably busy on your feet jumping and screaming anyway. I was exhausted at the end of the show.

Yeah guys, you're right. But that doesn't make it ok. Especially when you're waiting four years between european tours to see your favourite band live. Hell, I'd probably shit my pants just watching them play entire Elton John Best Of , but c'mon.

Just came back to my hotel.

Axl & the guys were in great shape. I'm not a big fan of Ashba but he was surprising: very fun watching him live.

The crowd went nuts, really loved them. Not one single booing, no slash chants, just a kickass show. Can't wait to see them again tiomorrow in milan!

Solid set list.

Sorry, but no. It's a crappy setlist consisting of only 14 original songs that he sings out of breath after coming on an hour late. Gazillion solo spots and band jams don't exactly make a perfect show.

This doesn't look promising with only 19 days before a Belgrade show, and I've been waiting for them to come to my hometown concert for 15 years now.

No offence dude, but go into a show with an attitude like that and you're not going to have fun regardless of the sort of performance they put on.

If you make your mind up before they've even walked on-stage, then you're setting yourself up for a shit night bro. ;)

Solid set list.

No offence dude, but go into a show with an attitude like that and you're not going to have fun regardless of the sort of performance they put on.

If you make your mind up before they've even walked on-stage, then you're setting yourself up for a shit night bro. ;)

With a sold out concert, people deserve more than 14 songs! Im not talking about the quality of the show but cmon they didnt played Patience, Better, IRS, Think About You and many others!! just my 2 cents!

Solid set list.

With a sold out concert, people deserve more than 14 songs! Im not talking about the quality of the show but cmon they didnt played Patience, Better, IRS, Think About You and many others!! just my 2 cents!

They played 16 songs, but even still that is pretty weak considering what tickets cost.

We all get it it is NEVER enough is it?

No, but in all honestly they didnt play Better and since they began Europe no ITW.....pretty disappointing.

im so glad i saw early canadian shows.

sucks for you guys :thumbsdown:

I know. I'd be so mad if I was European and I knew that Canada got 10 CD songs a night.

No Shackler's (personal favorite live song) since South America

No ITW since South America

No TWAT since Canada

No Catcher since Canada

No Scraped since Moscow

No IRS since South America

No Prostitute since Tokyo

Edited by bacardimayne

I actually want to see them switch around the new songs mostly and play more stuff from UYI's. SCOM, WTTJ, Paradise are of course staples but I don't think we need to hear Brownstone and It's So Easy at every show personally.

You're never happy. You're one of those selfish GNR fans that Jarmo has warned us about that is just never happy with anything. If it's not the start time it's the setlist. GNR is not have it your way, and if they want to play the same damn setlist every night you should feel privileged they are even willing to come to your town and grace you with their presence.

he said as he wiped the shit off of his nose not realizing that it was the other way around... you bring your circus to my town and be fucking thankful I choose to spend my entertainment dollar to see you. selfish fans HAHAHAHAHHAAAA do you curtsy and bow when Axl walks out on stage or do you go directly to your knees?

No, but in all honestly they didnt play Better and since they began Europe no ITW.....pretty disappointing.

I know. I'd be so mad if I was European and I knew that Canada got 10 CD songs a night.

No TWAT since Canada

No Catcher since Canada

No Scraped since Moscow

Not really a mystery..

Sure most of us here (or at least myself) want something like a half and half show, half CD, Half hits..

But Axl's I guess just trying to please the masses by doing mostly hits.

You're dammed if ya do and dammed if ya don't

No TWAT since Canada

No Catcher since Canada

No Scraped since Moscow

No Shackler's (personal favorite live song) since South America-Definitely should be a staple, that song is so good and has so much energy live.

No ITW since South America-Works extremely well with the LALD, 007 theme, should have kept it.

No TWAT since Canada-This one is understandable, it was only played 3 or 4 times this tour and only......2 I think last time around.

No Catcher since Canada-Ehh, again, it's not really expected to be played every night.

No Scraped since MoscowThis one surprised me when Axl first sang it, I was also kinda shocked that he played it most nights up until this point. So again, understandable....at least for me

No IRS since South America-Same as Shackler's, it's way too good live to be dropped and he sang it well, i'm disappointed.

No Prostitute since Tokyo-The song was great on the album, but good riddance, it just sounded terrible live. The Drumming at times was off, Axl for the majority of the time didnt hit the right notes at the right times, and it sounded overall cluttered.

Seems like the Italians know how to ROCK!!:

Paradise city with crazy mosh pit going-

What a fucking crowd!! What a performance!!

HOLY SHIT!!!! That was one of the best Paradise Citys I have ever seen... holy shit!!!

NOTHING comes close to this... holy fuck!!! I LOVE THIS BAND rock3 rock3 rock3

No TWAT since Canada

No Catcher since Canada

No Scraped since Moscow

Stop crying guys... you will not be at the shows... why the fuck do you even care??? This board is becoming so shitty with so many people complaining and talking shit all the time.

Strong set, no riotacts. Seems like a succesfull show to me. rock1

No TWAT since Canada

No Catcher since Canada

No Scraped since Moscow

Fucking crybaby. 2.gif For some people it's never good what they play.