GUNS N' ROSES: Belgrade Backstage Rider Revealed - Sep. 6, 2010

justmike66

Lol Axl!

All I can think of is James Hetfield reading Axl's rules. lol

lol, I thought exactly the same :lol: thats why I think it could be probably true.

but who cares? If they can have this all, lucky guys rock3

I've never understood all these ridiculous band requests. Sure ask for a helluva lot of alcohol + food. A few comfy softas and that'll about do.

Don't really see the need for most of the other stuff :shrugs:

I've never understood all these ridiculous band requests. Sure ask for a helluva lot of alcohol + food. A few comfy softas and that'll about do.

It's no different than catering for a party or an event. I have to get that set up on a regular basis and you do provide a list of what you want.

And I suspect the bear honey is because someone uses it for sweetener instead of sugar. And that's the best honey for that.

Edited by Orsys

It's no different than catering for a party or an event. I have to get that set up on a regular basis and you do provide a list of what you want.

And I suspect the bear honey is because someone uses it for sweetener instead of sugar. And that's the best honey for that.

I'm not saying the specific foods. If It was me I'd ask for my favourite drinks and food but it's the minute things like the roses especially the specifity in the number.

Just gimme something comfortable to sit on with a few of my favourite snacks and drinks all laid out and that'll do.

Edited by Guest

Doesn't Axl use it for his throat? I sometimes have some squeezy honey in water before I sing.

Iggy Pop's food and dressing room rider alone is like 5 pages! And here we are saying Axl is extravagent haha!

Grolsh and Budvar (Czechvar) are actually pretty decent beers. And yeah, overall that's not too crazy of a list. Considering it's not just Axl but the entire band which is basically 8 people, plus whoever else they let snack, and when you really think about, that's 6 of each beer, a few bottles of booze, some snacks, condiments, drapes, flowers, and some food... given what these shows bring in? No big deal

u guys never seen bear shaped honeys before?

AFTER i drink enough beer.....they ALL look like honey's. (just a play on words people i know it says 'bear')

seriously....who cares. once when I was at the "back" some venue lacky was bitchin' cuz Axl wanted green seedless grapes.......seriously who cares.....go to the store and get them....not exactly an exotic request.

most of that request list (IF true) sounds to be:

1) healthy options

2) typical things you'd have on hand for guests (booze, snacks, etc)......whenever people meet him in public or otherwise he seems gracious. no reason to think he would not be good host.

Edited by Drakestar

agreed.

I assume that means that you Sunny think the list is ridiculous? How so, enlighten us

Van Halen..specifically David Lee Roth said it was to make sure they kept on thier toes and respected the contract. I think it was somethinglike green m&m's that had to be picked out of the bowl or the band would not be obligated to play. some goofy shit like that.

Aside from the roses and steak its not that crazy for the whole band... if that was just axl... that might be a bit much.

My buddy was house system tech for GWAR a few years ago and there rider was WAY more crazy.. 8 jars of crutchy peanut butter, 8 jars of smuckers jam, 20 local meals of a 'high quality' etc etc.... and they are a 500 seat club band... it was over the top!! GNR's is pretty light comparatively.

The think I never understood though is.... if you make all these ridiculous requests the promoter will only deduct it from your total bill.... wouldn't it just be easier to eat before you come and if your hungry after the show take off and order a pizza?? I mean I get wanting a couch, some tequila, some beer... to chill out with afterwards but sometimes I think it gets a bit ridiculous.. I'd just get ask for more cash and eat where I wanted and head back to the hotel after the show rather than demand 'this tapestry" or roeses... but hey axl can do what he wants