New Alternate Artwork Pictures

Conor

how do u know it was pressed 100 times.. never read this before

It was just hearsay. The person that told me is an admin at another Guns forum who has a friend with the alternate version. Not saying its true or not, just what i heard. Very rare though.

I call it bullssssssssssshhhhhit :D

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do u know it was pressed 100 times.. never read this before

It was just hearsay. The person that told me is an admin at another Guns forum who has a friend with the alternate version. Not saying its true or not, just what i heard. Very rare though.

I call it bullssssssssssshhhhhit :D

You could be right. Very rare though.

yeah the album is real, I dont know why I was told it wasnt, (and they are a credible source) but I guess thats guns n roses for you in the year 2011.

Similar to merk saying that checkmate isn't a guns n roses song I guess

yeah the album is real, I dont know why I was told it wasnt, (and they are a credible source) but I guess thats guns n roses for you in the year 2011.

Similar to merk saying that checkmate isn't a guns n roses song I guess

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You crack me up, man!

this band does me sometimes :rofl-lol:

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Sure it's a bit of a bummer to be denied these novelty items in relation to our favourite/one of our favourite record/records (Axl's piece in particular). But we all have access to those fourteen tracks (and that's the most important thing).

Depends what you asked.

"This this the re-relase?" No, this is a bootlegged copy.

"Is this the alternate cover things Best Buy listed?" No, this is a bootlegged copy.

Bootleg != fake.

It's just illegitimately produced.

Or its a proof printing thing, and not an example of another run.

Depends on what you asked.

Pretty funny to see that these are already been removed. Imageshack/photobucket censorship!

Just removed because too many people have viewed them.

Or because one of our esteemed mods is a fucking narc. Technically the material is under copyright protection, and I'm sure the mods all got signed copies of this edition along with their STFU backstage passes.

Guest siliconmessiah

Haven't taken a super close look at these yet. Do they at least have the correct lyrics in them?

Yeah they have it´s the real deal. I checked the lyrics out and they are correct.

THIS IS LEGIT STUFF, unlike ALL the other false shit that has been clustering this forum and GNR the past two months.

Edited by siliconmessiah