New Alternate Artwork Pictures

Conor

Something leaks.... minutes later MSL is in the topic.

those pics you posted of gnr fans are from a private facebook account. Please Mods delete them. Of if you would that would be very nice. Thank you.

If you can prove it or are the owner of the account, then I would be happy to.

well i am the owner of the account and i would very much like the pics of me to be deleted

Thank You

prove it, show us your tits :lol:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those pics you posted of gnr fans are from a private facebook account. Please Mods delete them. Of if you would that would be very nice. Thank you.

well i am the owner of the account and i would very much like the pics of me to be deleted

Thank You

You're the owner of the account? What kind of name is pistols n tulips? You've got some explaining to do.

But yeah, the owner of the pictures would like those taken down. He said that the last time they went up.

Thank You

Get him to post images of the rest of the alternate artwork and the mods will delete them then :D

You're the owner of the account? What kind of name is pistols n tulips? You've got some explaining to do.

But yeah, the owner of the pictures would like those taken down. He said that the last time they went up.

Ask him to post pics of the rest of the artwork and then the mods will delete :D

Edited by seely

Thank You

Again, if you can prove it, I'm happy to.

For those interested, these images supposedly come from the member Axlrosecaliornia over on CD.com, he got them from someone called JJ, he's supposedly in a deal with someone to get us the Oh My God and Silkworms too........and apparantly the 15 second leak we have on youtube of "all cautions made...every chance was given" Is Checkmate...

Let's see what happens... could be bullshit, but you never know

Edited by seely

Guest King Of Spades

For those interested, these images supposedly come from the member Axlrosecaliornia over on CD.com, he got them from someone called JJ, he's supposedly in a deal with someone to get us the General and Silkworms too........and apparantly the 15 second leak we have on youtube of "all cautions made...every chance was given" IS in fact Checkmate...

We were told checkmate was a fake title.

For those interested, these images supposedly come from the member Axlrosecaliornia over on CD.com, he got them from someone called JJ, he's supposedly in a deal with someone to get us the General and Silkworms too........and apparantly the 15 second leak we have on youtube of "all cautions made...every chance was given" IS in fact Checkmate...

We were told checkmate was a fake title.

I know. Mehh, this is just what i heard from someone. Could be bullshit, i dunno. But hey, someone had these images, so someone could have more i suppose

Interesting! That would be awesome :thumbsup:

Axlrosecaliornia over on CD.com, he got them from someone called JJ, he's supposedly in a deal with someone to get us the Oh My God and Silkworms too........and apparantly the 15 second leak we have on youtube of "all cautions made...every chance was given" Is Checkmate...

Try not to get too excited. Axlrosecalifornia isn't exactly the most credible member of our "community."

Axlrosecaliornia over on CD.com, he got them from someone called JJ, he's supposedly in a deal with someone to get us the Oh My God and Silkworms too........and apparantly the 15 second leak we have on youtube of "all cautions made...every chance was given" Is Checkmate...

Try not to get too excited. Axlrosecalifornia isn't exactly the most credible member of our "community."

Maybe not, certainly not in the past, but hey, he managed to get this. To be fair to him, I've heard things from a number of people (not insider sources or any of the that bullshit, I'm no "insider") that he'd managed to get these and that he's got some other stuff too. Trust me, I'm as skeptical as anyone, but he's delivered a few pictures. Not much, but it's a start, no?

More to come soon.

Maybe not, certainly not in the past, but hey, he managed to get this. To be fair to him, I've heard things from a number of people (not insider sources or any of the that bullshit, I'm no "insider") that he'd managed to get these and that he's got some other stuff too. Trust me, I'm as skeptical as anyone, but he's delivered a few pictures. Not much, but it's a start, no?

More to come soon.

he probably bullshitted someone to get something small (maybe 5 more seconds of the general) , and then used that something small to get a few pics to help buid his 'credibility' but take it from me

the guy has NOTHING

More to come soon.

he probably bullshitted someone to get something small (maybe 5 more seconds of the general) , and then used that something small to get a few pics to help buid his 'credibility' but take it from me

the guy has NOTHING

Maybe he did, maybe not. At the end of the guy, he's got something, however big or small it is, whether it's a song or some pictures, it's more than we had before. What's the harm?

Someone called JJ?

ohhh... Conor, you know who it is, right? :tongue2:

And seely, didn't you mean "all cautins made.... is The General"?

Because we all know it's Checkmate '-' We only don't if Checkmate/Jackie Chan IS The General.

Edited by ManetsBR

Someone called JJ?

ohhh... Conor, you know who it is, right? :tongue2:

And seely, didn't you mean "all cautins made.... is The General"?

Because we all know it's Checkmate '-' We only don't if Checkmate/Jackie Chan IS The General.

I'm saying nothing :D

Edited by Conor