DUFF MCKAGAN on stage with Guns

GNR 1991

Seeing the performance of YCBM, brings me tears, so amazing & so right seeing duff on stage with them!!! now Slash needs to go to a gig, to be honest, i think something like this would happen!!! HAHA Duff & Axl gotta gave all those UYI memmories refreshred while being on stage!!! so amazing!!! DUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock4

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

66647101502725010901367.jpg

Now that looks just fuckin' awesome!!! :) Great beautiful picture. Looks lik Bumble is watching in awe, too! :lol:

Axl & Duff together in the same stage, what can I say, it's still great. :)

Credit fpr the picture goes to: uzilover15

Edited by Spoon87

Duff & Izzy would bring back Gn'R to their best once again - it's pretty obvious that Axl & Duff still share an amazing chemistry onstage. And Izzy would just fit there tightly in the song-writing stuff.

No need for Slash really - he's an incredible talented guy but his and Axl's ego would never get along... And now we have DJ that is a more than up to the the job.

IMO this would be the perfect lineup current GnR to me: Axl, DJ, Bumble, Izzy, Tommy & Frank. rock4

That second pic, uzilover15, is just perfect. Great fucking job with that.

This is so great. Havent been on this board much since the whole Madison fiasco, but I had to comeback when I read about this. What a great surprise for the people that were there, just awesome seeing him up there with Axl again. Brings back some great memories for me. No offense to the new guys, they do a great job, but this is how its supposed to be.

Can't believe the news. AWSOME!

You people who went to see them at London last night were so lucky. Maybe Duff will 'do an Izzy' and guest for some songs during a future tour. I can but hope.

Man I was there and I can still hardly believe it.

Reading the comments of others is seems the reaction was the same shocked disbelief followed by euphoria!

The crowd around me went nuts but I hardly even noticed I was totally focussed on the stage.

This is so fucking awesome!!!! :D I was asleep when it happened and woke up to like 10 texts from my friend being all "WAKE UP! Duff just performed with GNR!" :lol:

I don't think a reunion will happen though, which is fine by me cause I really love the new band.

So great to see Duff and Axl together again though :heart:

I don't see what all the big fuss is about...i mean its cool but rly?

You clearly weren't around for the original 5 or even the UYI lineup or you would know how big of a deal this is. Duff isn't just "a bassist" He was part of the heart and soul of the original GNR.

:thumbsup: that is sooo right

Still can't get over last night. Looking back at the time it took a few seconds to register. "Can that be Duff??". The person I was with actually asked me if it was Duff :lol: they couldn't believe it. It was too surreal. Seeing those pics brings it all back. In the cold light of day...it was absolutely as amazing as it felt at the time.

^I'm still too excited to care how giddy and fanboyish I sound.

ohhh lucky you

wow, i swear of god it brought tears to my eyes when i first read this, seriously... i never thought i would react this way, i can't imagine how i would feel if a full reunion happens (yeah i know, it will never happen blah blah blah....)

I had the same reaction....:(((

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same reaction here! How cool must that have been!!!! If I had seen that live, I would have cried the ugly cry!!!!!!

Edited by MBRose

wow, i swear of god it brought tears to my eyes when i first read this, seriously... i never thought i would react this way, i can't imagine how i would feel if a full reunion happens (yeah i know, it will never happen blah blah blah....)

I had the same reaction....:(((

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same reaction here! How cool must that have been!!!! If I had seen that live, I would have cried the ugly cry!!!!!!

:thumbsup: me too.

I dont think this means anything other than Axl and Duff are on good terms. I hope it means in the future Bumble does a project with Duff. They are my two favorite members of GNR past and present.

Still can't get over last night. Looking back at the time it took a few seconds to register. "Can that be Duff??". The person I was with actually asked me if it was Duff :lol: they couldn't believe it. It was too surreal. Seeing those pics brings it all back. In the cold light of day...it was absolutely as amazing as it felt at the time.

She didn't did she? :rofl-lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Still can't get over last night. Looking back at the time it took a few seconds to register. "Can that be Duff??". The person I was with actually asked me if it was Duff :lol: they couldn't believe it. It was too surreal. Seeing those pics

brings it all back. In the cold light of day...it was absolutely as amazing as it felt at the time.

She didn't did she? :rofl-lol:

Haha what a sad bitch

This is terrible but here's the second half of you could be mine ... spent the first half cryin :confused:

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel