DUFF MCKAGAN on stage with Guns

GNR 1991

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really couldn't give a fuck who Slash decides to hang out with or perform with, he's a fucking rock god and gets a free pass even if some of those people are questionable.

Considering some of current GnR's side projects and collaborations its really not that relevant

funny Slash made fun publicly about Justin Titter and he met him few days after....... what was he supposed to do? punch the kid?

this thread was supposed to be about something completely different, but some miserable just cant let it go....... :drevil:

I really couldn't give a fuck who Slash decides to hang out with or perform with, he's a fucking rock god and gets a free pass even if some of those people are questionable.

Considering some of current GnR's side projects and collaborations its really not that relevant

funny Slash made fun publicly about Justin Titter and he met him few days after....... what was he supposed to do? punch the kid?

this thread was supposed to be about something completely different, but some miserable just cant let it go....... :drevil:

You shot who in the what now?

Seeing Axl & Duff together on stage again is absolutely magic & should mean a lot to all the fans of the band.

I saw Guns in 2006 in Dublin but unfortunately Izzy didn't make an appearance. Going to see them in Manchester on Monday & have my fingers crossed that Duff makes an appearance!

I don't think this means a reunion is imminent, because Axl has already stated this could happen.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Duff didn't get to play on any AFD songs, and I'm pretty sure that, judging by the videos we got so far, the only time Axl looked in Duff's direction was when singing "break your heart in two".

The saddest part of it was when Duff was being introduced, he kinda looked at Axl to see how he felt, and Axl just pointed his hand towards him and didn't even turn his head in his direction, then looked down.

I was hoping it would be more emotional on his part, but I'm happy we got to see them on the same stage after all these years.

Having said that, bring back Bucket, Robin and Brain!

I don't think it's a coincidence that Duff didn't get to play on any AFD songs, and I'm pretty sure that, judging by the videos we got so far, the only time Axl looked in Duff's direction was when singing "break your heart in two".

The saddest part of it was when Duff was being introduced, he kinda looked at Axl to see how he felt, and Axl just pointed his hand towards him and didn't even turn his head in his direction, then looked down.

I was hoping it would be more emotional on his part, but I'm happy we got to see them on the same stage after all these years.

Embarrassed maybe? That's kinda how Axl normally introduces people now that I think about it though.

They could have had a more emotional reunion privately?? Before or after the show, who knows! Only they do :)

I'm sure they had a good little talk while organizing the whole thing.

I cannot believe it!!!!

Really?

could this mean...

Could this really mean we could all see what we really all want, the original one and only

GUNS N ROSES on stage

O M G !

Edited by star

See that's the funny thing.

Every time somebody here says they enjoy the current line up they suddenly hate the original band and down grade them at every turn.Its bullshit.I agree that for some people if there were to be a reunion it would present an interesting dilemma but not all people that enjoy this band hate the other or visa versa.

I like the current version and loved the original version, oddly enough the forum does still have members that can do both, people that don't need to hate one version to validate the other.

Well said! I can do both too!

I like the current line up, they are really nice and and great musicians. :thumbsup:

But well, I prefer and LOVE the orginal line up, they stole my heart 20 years ago :heart: !!!!! But that doesn't necessarily mean I hate the current lline up.

Edited by MBRose

I cannot believe it!!!!

Really?

could this mean...

Could this really mean we could all see what we really all want, the original one and only

GUNS N ROSES on stage

O M G !

Nope. You'll never see Axl, Tracii, Izzy, Rob and Ole on the same stage again.

Axl also said he was willing to work with Duff before, so this is hardly a big surprise. No reunions will happen.

Embarrassed maybe? That's kinda how Axl normally introduces people now that I think about it though.

No, it's not, don't make me prove my point with a couple of youtube links.

That was a really pathetic way to adress only one of several issues I mentioned.

Not even that immature sarcastic tone of yours can mask that fact.

So, when was the last time he looked at Izzy or Bach just once in three or four songs,just when he was accidentally singing "break your heart"?

What was the chance for that?

Standing right next to him, looking down when his ex-bandmate is evidently staring at him?

Well, if he didn't want him on that stage, he had so much more elegant ways to show that and spare him of this.

And if he was happy about him guesting, maybe a tad more warmth was in place.

But hey, don't bother thinking and over-analyzing, the important thing was that Duff was there, so you could see it on youtube. Who cares about the subtext anyway...

They could have had a more emotional reunion privately?? Before or after the show, who knows! Only they do :)

I really do hope so.

I cannot believe it!!!!

Really?

could this mean...

GUNS N ROSES on stage

O M G !

Axl also said he was willing to work with Duff before, so this is hardly a big surprise. No reunions will happen.

Hahahaha! you know what I am really talking about:

SLASH IZZY ADLER DUFF AXL - GUNS N ROSES :D

the only line up that really counts ;P

Guest RonMexico82

I cannot believe it!!!!

Really?

could this mean...

GUNS N ROSES on stage

O M G !

Good. Nobody cares about Tracii, Rob and Ole anyway.

And those questioning how Axl feels about this need to pay attention to the gigantic smile on his face. If it was any bigger his face would break.

And those questioning how Axl feels about this need to pay attention to the gigantic smile on his face. If it was any bigger his face would break.

:rofl-lol:

It's on, when he introduces Duff. Very gigantic indeed!

LOL at the people getting upity about that picture of Slash and Bieber. Because as we all know, shaking someones hand is a formal sign that they will now record and album and go on tour. Just discount the fact that Slash thinks his music is shit and made fun of him. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it would be cool to see some more of Duff on the tour but I don't think it's particularly likely.

can't help but laugh at everyone saying "we dont need slash"

what a bunch of morons

lol

i hear axl contacted slash to appear at the show but he was too busy playing with beiber and kesha

LOLslash

Seriously though, we don't need him. He'd be a plus over Ashba, but we don't need him.

what a bunch of morons

The funny thing is that we haven't needed him for at least 10 years now.

what a bunch of morons

LOL

Duff makes a guest appearance, as Izzy did some years ago, and you think we need Slash? That's worth laughing at, ahahaha.

uhHURRHURRHURR

whats even more hilarious is you dumbasses call yourselves Guns N' Roses fans

Duff makes an appearance, as Izzy did some years ago, and you're saying you wouldn't be nearly as excited if Slash were to do the same?

Guest RonMexico82

Funny how the blind cult types on here say the don't need Slash, yet their beloved line-up play more of the songs that he created than they do their own.

"Yeah we don't need Slash, just his riffs."

:lol:

Guest RonMexico82

Ole, Rob and Tracii are mere footnotes in the story of GNR who's only contribution worth a damn is that they made way for the line-up that matters.

Ole, Rob and Tracii are mere footnotes in the story of GNR who's only contribution worth a damn is that they made way for the line-up that matters.

Hudsons N' Roses has a nice ring to it.

"The name does come from mine and Traci's as the original inspiration but was something I played with not Traci and Guns was Guns before Traci joined. It was Guns Before I knocked on Izzy's window. Earlier I had gotten Tracii to use the name Guns (as he had mentioned a girl had called him Mr. Guns sometime) so he'd stop calling his band Persian Rose. So I guess we have the girl to thank." - Axl